Boycott American Women
Vernus

Canada

#454 Sep 13, 2011
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO too! twit twot...LMAO again! Who posts such personal, intimate details of themselves publicly to strangers on the internet? When one needs sexual attention here, they're not getting it anywhere else, LOL!
You mean like that douchebag victoria...yeah, so much for that younger stud...lol!
Vernus

Canada

#455 Sep 13, 2011
MaLiqueShalal Shabazz wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there. You really should beat WBR and mangy_blaktooth with the deer leg. pais keeps talking about rapists yet the decent man never even touched her. Sounds like a wild fantasy for her. BTW I have reported WBR for trolling and harassing the teenagers. You do know there is a law against that!
Probably a fantasy,,just like some that post they are into rape and pillaging. Don't you find it funny this tramp and her "clique" can say and do anything, but if someone they have been bested by does same,,, it is a tsk tsk tsk, and the trolling my god the trolling, double standards, and do as I say finger pointing,,, well too funny, and predictable...
Had a great day again today,, and hope you did as well MaLique....
Sam

Davisburg, MI

#456 Sep 13, 2011

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Level 7

Since: May 07

London, England

#457 Sep 13, 2011
John Rambo wrote:
HEY YOU ANTI-PATRIOTIC BASTARDS!
My name is John J. Rambo and I fought for America in the Vietnam War. When I returned from the war, you feminist scum SPIT ON ME and my fellow soldiers. As a result, I felt completely out of place in America and moved to Thailand. Thai girls are a million times better than American women.
By the way, please watch my movies, Rambo 1, 2, 3, and 4. We are currently working on the 5th and final Rambo movie.
Sincerely,
John Rambo
Lololololololol, sooo you hypocritical ANTI-PATRIOTIC CRETIN, how can you call yourself a PATRIOT when you hate more than half the American population - YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO YOUR COUNTRY SIR!
I am not American, but have more love of your birth country than you ever had.
Go back to your Ladyboys, they'll service you nicely.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#458 Sep 13, 2011
Vernus wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like that douchebag victoria...yeah, so much for that younger stud...lol!
It's one thing to mention your love life with your HUSBAND once in awhile to friends on topix, but you're out here talking about what a dry, sealed-up----I meant tight twit twot you have, trying to lure a man! LOLOLOLOL! Of course you're too stupid to see the dif, didn't expect YOU to; I wasn't talking TO you but ABOUT you...<chortle>
I do LOVE to see that beautiful Vic is STILL got your goat though, thanks for that!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#459 Sep 13, 2011
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
Lololololololol, sooo you hypocritical ANTI-PATRIOTIC CRETIN, how can you call yourself a PATRIOT when you hate more than half the American population - YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO YOUR COUNTRY SIR!
I am not American, but have more love of your birth country than you ever had.
Go back to your Ladyboys, they'll service you nicely.
We love our friends in the UK, too! I can't wait to come see it!

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Level 7

London, England

#460 Sep 13, 2011
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>We love our friends in the UK, too! I can't wait to come see it!
What's keeping you?

“I laugh at trolls, because”

Level 6

they are the laughing stock!

#461 Sep 13, 2011
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>It's one thing to mention your love life with your HUSBAND once in awhile to friends on topix, but you're out here talking about what a dry, sealed-up----I meant tight twit twot you have, trying to lure a man! LOLOLOLOL! Of course you're too stupid to see the dif, didn't expect YOU to; I wasn't talking TO you but ABOUT you...<chortle>
I do LOVE to see that beautiful Vic is STILL got your goat though, thanks for that!
She goes apoplexic at the mere thought of Victoria, LOL! That can't be healthy...

I wonder where her Harley is?
Sam

Davisburg, MI

#462 Sep 13, 2011
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
She goes apoplexic at the mere thought of Victoria, LOL! That can't be healthy...
Hopefully not in the same place as her BRAIN is. Otherwise it may NEVER see the light of day again...

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#463 Sep 13, 2011
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
What's keeping you?
We've been loosely planning a trip over next late Summer, early Fall! Have you ran into the Yorkshire gentleman who posts here, Rods1? I am an honorary Yorkshire lass, eyup duck! Gonna go see him, and a couple of other friends, and then some family in Lille. What part of the country do you hail from?

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#464 Sep 13, 2011
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
So entertaining how she hated her, yet mimicked Vic, claimed she was doing/had everything Vic did/does, only much better, of course...LMAO! Most folks fantasies are sexual, but hers are all vicarious, so sad, but hee hee anyway. Yes, I said hee hee!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#465 Sep 13, 2011
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully not in the same place as her BRAIN is. Otherwise it may NEVER see the light of day again...
Ahah! I was gonna say, if it was up her butt she'd know it, but alas prolly untrue.
Lost in the Hot Dog Hallway.....<hallway, hallway, hallway...>
YETIINDIA

India

#466 Sep 14, 2011
I would marry an Indian girl hands down. Not only because I am an Indian, but because I want to live a quality life.

I do not mind if my girl is outspoken (which she is), does not always follow if I asked her to do something.

My fiancé is good looking, well mannered, an extremely competent professional (works for United Nations) and a Genuine female who commands respect.

But I like her even more for being herself (without getting conscious), Being very outspoken (without being arrogant), being independent (without being indifferent) and fiercely proud of herself and relationships she is into.

We both belong to different casts. But my folks were awestruck when they observed her impeccable manners.

I have not met a hoard of American females. But by looking at the rate of divorce in that country, one cannot help but to wonder as to what’s wrong with people there?

Indiscriminate behavior is NOT a synonym for liberty or freedom…

I may not be a perfect person to comment on an alien subject, but this is what I honestly think.

Unfortunately, a lot of Indian teens are following the footsteps of this behavioral pattern and hence, there is a growing concern in parents here.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#467 Sep 14, 2011
YETIINDIA wrote:
I would marry an Indian girl hands down. Not only because I am an Indian, but because I want to live a quality life.
I do not mind if my girl is outspoken (which she is), does not always follow if I asked her to do something.
My fiancé is good looking, well mannered, an extremely competent professional (works for United Nations) and a Genuine female who commands respect.
But I like her even more for being herself (without getting conscious), Being very outspoken (without being arrogant), being independent (without being indifferent) and fiercely proud of herself and relationships she is into.
We both belong to different casts. But my folks were awestruck when they observed her impeccable manners.
I have not met a hoard of American females. But by looking at the rate of divorce in that country, one cannot help but to wonder as to what’s wrong with people there?
Indiscriminate behavior is NOT a synonym for liberty or freedom…
I may not be a perfect person to comment on an alien subject, but this is what I honestly think.
Unfortunately, a lot of Indian teens are following the footsteps of this behavioral pattern and hence, there is a growing concern in parents here.
If you truly admire and take pride in the women of your nationality, which is perfectly fine. Then you should be offended at the 'John Rambo' freak who started this thread, and perpetuates it with his spam trying to attract the most piggish and brutal of American men, to buy your sisters. Why do that to good women?
Also, it is good to hear the traits you describe in your fiance, and if there are millions of women like her in India then your country has a bright future. But Indian women, no nationality of women; has a monopoly on the traits that produce healthy, happy marriages. It is prosperity and indulgence, and exposure to media what works contrary to family values, that is changing your younger generations. Congrats on your engagement, best wishes.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Level 7

London, England

#468 Sep 15, 2011
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>We've been loosely planning a trip over next late Summer, early Fall! Have you ran into the Yorkshire gentleman who posts here, Rods1? I am an honorary Yorkshire lass, eyup duck! Gonna go see him, and a couple of other friends, and then some family in Lille. What part of the country do you hail from?
You won't regret it. Yes I've exchanged comments with 'Rods1' on a couple of different threads, and find him to be quite humorous and a really great guy. It should be interesting to meet up with him in his environment, I've met one Topix poster in real-life twice now, a poster who goes by the name 'Fish' and was going to visit another who went by the name 'Cue', but unfortunately he died from a terminal illness before I had the chance.
It's a great way to meet interesting people that have become Topix friends through conversations and mutual interests.
I'm a Londoner by birth and sentimentality, who now considers himself to be a citizen of the world, with a special fondness for the USA where I have a residence.
You say that you hope to visit England next year, are you considering going to the 2012 summer Olympics?
That would be a fantastic experience!

Btw, as an honorary Yorkshire lass you'll have to swat up on the lingua franca - they almost speak a different language.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#469 Sep 15, 2011
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't regret it. Yes I've exchanged comments with 'Rods1' on a couple of different threads, and find him to be quite humorous and a really great guy. It should be interesting to meet up with him in his environment, I've met one Topix poster in real-life twice now, a poster who goes by the name 'Fish' and was going to visit another who went by the name 'Cue', but unfortunately he died from a terminal illness before I had the chance.
It's a great way to meet interesting people that have become Topix friends through conversations and mutual interests.
I'm a Londoner by birth and sentimentality, who now considers himself to be a citizen of the world, with a special fondness for the USA where I have a residence.
You say that you hope to visit England next year, are you considering going to the 2012 summer Olympics?
That would be a fantastic experience!
Btw, as an honorary Yorkshire lass you'll have to swat up on the lingua franca - they almost speak a different language.
Rods and I have been good friends for four years now. You're right, he's quite a funny man! He's tried to teach me some local dialect, and I'm sorry to say I've been floundering with it, though I've made some attempts he finds hilarious, though I'm not sure why....I have a feeling we may be saying "What?" more that any other word, lol. And Rod can't wait for some of his friends to hear some of the phrases I use, though I don't know why...
I'll be avoiding Olympic time, because of the added expense of travel there during that time.
I've met several Topix posters now, all good people, and gained friends unlooked for. One lady has become one of my best friends, and we go back and forth several times a year.

High Plains Pedro

“Geno's Telling, LOL”

Level 3

Since: Oct 11

Chicago, IL

#470 Oct 17, 2011
<quoted text>Off to explore how many times my name has been mentioned on the other threads.
^LOL...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TFH138H...
<quoted text>NO MORE WAR!!! Offbeat is enough.
LOL, you need a break ole lady, you're taking topix too seriously

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#471 Oct 19, 2011
80% of American women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying the entire pig just to get a little sausage.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Level 7

London, England

#472 Oct 19, 2011
victoria1 wrote:
80% of American women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying the entire pig just to get a little sausage.
A bit like, why buy the cow when you can just milk it.:)
Haven't heard your opposite version before, but I consider it to be brilliant!
Level 4

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#473 Oct 29, 2011
boicut the millitary,,,go brack omabama !11

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 1 min SweLL GirL 8,695
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 2 min SweLL GirL 8,389
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 31,581
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,656
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 34,971
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 14 min SweLL GirL 2,959
True False Game (Jun '11) 16 min SweLL GirL 12,404
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 22 min Bad Bex 7,202
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 57 min Grace Nerissa 56,824
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 2,250
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Fired-Up___ 192,855
News Man arrested after 'putting his PENIS on superm... 3 hr wichita-rick 27
More from around the web