“Bryant Park”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#22 Aug 15, 2011
John Rambo wrote:
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women
http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com
I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, donít know how to cook or clean, donít want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?
American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.
This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!
Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit Indian-Wife.com , India's 1st International Marriage Mail Order Bride Site:
http://www.indian-wife.com
Shouldn't you be marrying within your own caste anyway, Apu?

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

I like it.

#23 Aug 15, 2011
John Rambo wrote:
Oh how cute! POOR WITTLE BABIES ARE UPSET BECAUSE MEN ARE BOYCOTTING THEM! BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!!
Here's a couple of thoughts on the subject...this isn't a blog site, and please go away.

Today is Boycott Dumbasses From India Day.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#24 Aug 15, 2011
Norseceltic wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be marrying within your own caste anyway, Apu?
Apu? A blueberry squishy!

“Bryant Park”

Location hidden

#25 Aug 15, 2011
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Apu? A blueberry squishy!
LOL..

“WAY TO GO”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#26 Aug 15, 2011
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Woo Hoo! Go Redskins!(My High School team!)
Have a great day:-)

GO RAMS!!!

“WAY TO GO”

Level 8

IRELAND

#27 Aug 15, 2011
John Rambo wrote:
Oh how cute! POOR WITTLE BABIES ARE UPSET BECAUSE MEN ARE BOYCOTTING THEM! BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!!
Sounds like your the one upset......frankly, I don't need you......but it does seems pretty lame that you need to go to another Country to get a woman because no American Woman has the good sense to give you the time of day!!!
Sir Kastic

Huntington, NY

#28 Aug 16, 2011
DILF wrote:
I just want to let all the American women in here know that I for one think American women are the best as compared to any other country!!!! You are second only to us men!!!! Hooray for you!!!
;-)
Well said!!!

Location hidden

#29 Aug 16, 2011
I agree. There are much better women out there than American women. After 1980 or so (Some might say after the mid 1960s) American women really went downhill and they've never recovered. An American woman pre 1960s? I would have married one, but today's American women? No way.

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

I like it.

#30 Aug 16, 2011
DISCLOSURE 2012 wrote:
I agree. There are much better women out there than American women. After 1980 or so (Some might say after the mid 1960s) American women really went downhill and they've never recovered. An American woman pre 1960s? I would have married one, but today's American women? No way.
Well, goody for you! Maybe there's someone who was born in 1940 you can talk into marrying you.*shiver*

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#31 Aug 16, 2011
John Rambo wrote:
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women
http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com
I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, donít know how to cook or clean, donít want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?
American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.
This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!
Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit Indian-Wife.com , India's 1st International Marriage Mail Order Bride Site:
http://www.indian-wife.com
All right, you've convinced me. I'll never marry an American woman......

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#32 Aug 16, 2011
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>All right, you've convinced me. I'll never marry an American woman......
They say when looking for a mate you should pick someone who likes the same thing you like. I don't know how it would work looking for a girl who likes to hang out in bars and chase women:)
Sam

United States

#33 Aug 16, 2011
Sam (hearts) ALL the Honeys!
Maria Antonia Unplugged

Commerce, GA

#34 Aug 16, 2011
In divorce court what is owned by both is divided between the two, no one "steals" half....

On the lighter side, I guess that if American men were mature, selfless,chaste, mentally stable and moral, we would have a country full of men of the cloth and they wouldn't need women anyway!

Poor John... he can't keep a woman...... boo hoo....
Maria Antonia Unplugged

Commerce, GA

#35 Aug 16, 2011
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>They say when looking for a mate you should pick someone who likes the same thing you like. I don't know how it would work looking for a girl who likes to hang out in bars and chase women:)
They could hang out with you at bars and chase you chasin women!!

Location hidden

#36 Aug 16, 2011
missing_goldfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, goody for you! Maybe there's someone who was born in 1940 you can talk into marrying you.*shiver*
That wasn't a very nice thing to say. Let's start over.

Tell me how you DEMAND equality in your relationship,and how YOUR guy washes the dishes and irons your shirts and cooks and all that good stuff. And then tell us how he CRIES and PLEADS for you to forgive him when he does something you don't like. Tell us how he COWERS IN FEAR when you've had a bad day and what he does to cope with your temper tantrums. Yeah, let's hear all that good stuff but first give me a minute so I can go PUKE and get it out of my system.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#37 Aug 16, 2011
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>They say when looking for a mate you should pick someone who likes the same thing you like. I don't know how it would work looking for a girl who likes to hang out in bars and chase women:)
LOL. That wouldn't work for a lot of the women I know....some however, they might go for that....lol

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#38 Aug 16, 2011
John Rambo wrote:
Please please please promise that you and your caliber of male will boycott American women for you entire lives, please. You're right, we don't deserve you. I'll bet you find that aside from those YOU might buy, that women everywhere have been boycotting you for you whole adult life.
May the fleas of a thousand Pakistani camels infest your armpits, chutia! [email protected]!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#39 Aug 16, 2011
DISCLOSURE 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't a very nice thing to say. Let's start over.
Tell me how you DEMAND equality in your relationship,and how YOUR guy washes the dishes and irons your shirts and cooks and all that good stuff. And then tell us how he CRIES and PLEADS for you to forgive him when he does something you don't like. Tell us how he COWERS IN FEAR when you've had a bad day and what he does to cope with your temper tantrums. Yeah, let's hear all that good stuff but first give me a minute so I can go PUKE and get it out of my system.
Are you fecking kidding me??? What universe are you stuck in? LOL! Don't project yours or daddy's past/present onto others, the world is much bigger than your own perspective. How foolish of you!

_Virginia_
Level 5

Location hidden

#40 Aug 16, 2011
John Rambo wrote:
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Now just a minute, Rambo. Sure, boycott American women, and leave out the sexiest, smartest women on the planet.

“Bryant Park”

Location hidden

#41 Aug 16, 2011
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Please please please promise that you and your caliber of male will boycott American women for you entire lives, please. You're right, we don't deserve you. I'll bet you find that aside from those YOU might buy, that women everywhere have been boycotting you for you whole adult life.
May the fleas of a thousand Pakistani camels infest your armpits, chutia! [email protected]!
lol..
They'll spare us of ever procreating with the shallow end of their gene pool. That's for sure Pais.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 min twowheelsforever 27,325
Name something that gets past around (Feb '14) 6 min Crazy Jae 876
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 18 min -TheExam- 38,456
weird association 33 min Weazy Street 27
News Neighbour tells of 'weird barbecue' smell in ga... 39 min Weazy Street 5
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 40 min Crazy Jae 17,635
News Halloween display prompts 911 call 47 min Weazy Street 2
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 50 min Crazy Jae 6,043
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Weazy Street 223,354
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 3 hr wichita-rick 764