of 24
Next Last
John Rambo

Lalitpur, Nepal

#1 Aug 15, 2011
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, donít know how to cook or clean, donít want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit Indian-Wife.com , India's 1st International Marriage Mail Order Bride Site:

http://www.indian-wife.com
Yikes

Medford, NY

#2 Aug 15, 2011
But American women know what to do in the sack....whereas indian women don't. It's scarey to think what's under the sari.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#3 Aug 15, 2011
John Rambo wrote:
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, donít know how to cook or clean, donít want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?
American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.
This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!
Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit Indian-Wife.com , India's 1st International Marriage Mail Order Bride Site:
So, what you want is a woman who will obey your command and simply be a slave to you, your house and your sexual drive, right?

You sound like an insecure man who needs a woman to stroke your ego.......truly pathetic!!!

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Aug 15, 2011
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you want is a woman who will obey your command and simply be a slave to you, your house and your sexual drive, right?
You sound like an insecure man who needs a woman to stroke your ego.......truly pathetic!!!
That's not all he wants stroked.....:0 )

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Level 8

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#5 Aug 15, 2011
Arizona Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly......lol!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Level 8

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#6 Aug 15, 2011
Arizona Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, he'd be lucky to get that stroked with his attitude.......lol!!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#7 Aug 15, 2011
Spam!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Level 8

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#8 Aug 15, 2011
Hippichick wrote:
Spam!
Sorry Hippichick, but the class of 1981 is the real ruling year.......lol!!!
Orca Winfrey

Medford, NY

#9 Aug 15, 2011
Hippichick wrote:
Spam!
Spam??

Did you say Spam?

Now I'm hungry again......
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#10 Aug 15, 2011
Orca Winfrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam??
Did you say Spam?
Now I'm hungry again......
Gotta horse,um......you still got that whip?

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#11 Aug 15, 2011
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah? LOL! If you say so!
DILF

Medford, NY

#12 Aug 15, 2011
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
UH....you must mean the Class of 84'.......obviously.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Level 8

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#13 Aug 15, 2011
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah? LOL! If you say so!
Here's a tune for ya:

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Level 8

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#14 Aug 15, 2011
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
UH....you must mean the Class of 84'.......obviously.
If you say so.......lol!!!
ohboy

Chandler, AZ

#15 Aug 15, 2011
John Rambo wrote:
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!
Get out of our country if you hate us so much!
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#16 Aug 15, 2011
Loll

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#17 Aug 15, 2011
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a tune for ya:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T4dHkSAciJsXX
Woo Hoo! Go Redskins!(My High School team!)
DILF

Medford, NY

#18 Aug 15, 2011
I just want to let all the American women in here know that I for one think American women are the best as compared to any other country!!!! You are second only to us men!!!! Hooray for you!!!

;-)
Paris Hilton

Medford, NY

#19 Aug 15, 2011
John Rambo wrote:
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!
If you really are John Rambo then who did you fight in First Blood?
John Rambo

Lalitpur, Nepal

#20 Aug 15, 2011
Oh how cute! POOR WITTLE BABIES ARE UPSET BECAUSE MEN ARE BOYCOTTING THEM! BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fergson Police Dept. 2 min TALLYHO 8541 376
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 2 min Debra27 1,201
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 5 min Doug77 3,453
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 5 min Tender Mercies 29,129
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min Spirit67_ 18,591
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 min Doug77 25,830
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 9 min Debra27 6,638
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 28,505
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Mister_ E 145,233
What's your tip for the day? 7 hr SLY WEST 807