Meet Donny Reagan, America's Most Rac...

Meet Donny Reagan, America's Most Racist Pastor?

There are 383 comments on the Anorak story from Feb 15, 2014, titled Meet Donny Reagan, America's Most Racist Pastor?. In it, Anorak reports that:

SAY 'Jesus Christ' to Donny Reagan of the Happy Valley Church of Jesus Christ in Johnson City, Tennessee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anorak.

Clarification

Murfreesboro, TN

#183 Mar 7, 2014
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't this guy sound like Jim Jones?
No, Jim Jones came from the Methodist church.
Clarification

Murfreesboro, TN

#184 Mar 7, 2014
George Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Clarification, come on down to FLA and you can "Stand Your Ground"! Perfect chance for a racist like yourself to shoot one and then claim you thought they were armed! Go to court and you'll get sent home like me. Bring brother Donny and we'll exercise our first and second amendment rights! YeeHaw.
Your real funny since George's issue is completely different than someone letting others know what the Bible says.
George Zimmerman

Johnson City, TN

#185 Mar 8, 2014
Clarification wrote:
<quoted text>
Your real funny since George's issue is completely different than someone letting others know what the Bible says.
No problem, you and bro Donny can preach to them while we gun them down! Smile God loves you! BANG!
Clarification

Murfreesboro, TN

#186 Mar 8, 2014
George Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>No problem, you and bro Donny can preach to them while we gun them down! Smile God loves you! BANG!
It wouldn't hurt if you got saved as well, and then you would have a different attitude.
Paula Deen

Maryville, TN

#187 Mar 9, 2014
Well I'm back!! Did you miss me? Let me try to help explain bro Donny's sermon to y'all. White corn and yellow corn. Racism is the reason for the cardboard dividers in holiday popcorn buckets!
So put a stick uv butta in it and
STOP that Hybreeding!! Y'all!!
Clarification

Murfreesboro, TN

#188 Mar 9, 2014
Paula Deen wrote:
Well I'm back!! Did you miss me? Let me try to help explain bro Donny's sermon to y'all. White corn and yellow corn. Racism is the reason for the cardboard dividers in holiday popcorn buckets!
So put a stick uv butta in it and
STOP that Hybreeding!! Y'all!!
I already responded to you in the other thread. Too bad some worships people instead of the Lord. Then when their idol disappoints them, they act like they never adored them.

There are no disappointments in Christ. Turn off your TV and start caring about what God said in His Word. That way you wouldn't be trowing off on others.

God Bless You,
True

United States

#190 Mar 9, 2014
A lot of true points being brought up here.
TLC

United States

#191 Mar 9, 2014
Looks like a lot of people ready to judge on here.
Time

United States

#192 Mar 9, 2014
Why all the hate?
Clarification

Murfreesboro, TN

#193 Mar 10, 2014
So true

MATTHEW 18:23-35
23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
Idiot

United States

#194 Mar 10, 2014
To much fighting for the truth
Corral

United States

#195 Mar 10, 2014
Everyone needs love.
Trent

United States

#196 Mar 10, 2014
Try visiting the church and see for yourself.
Hybreeding for Dummies

Maryville, TN

#197 Mar 10, 2014
Is Hybreeding having unprotected sex in an airplane? I thought that was The Mile High Club? Could be wrong, I'm going to call bro Donny for further info!
Hybreeding for Dummies

Maryville, TN

#198 Mar 10, 2014
I just read on Elizabethton topix, Hybreeding is smoking weed before having unprotected sex! Sorry for this confusion. Bro Donny really needs to be more specific in what he wants his followers to do! I'm trying to follow the message but I'm getting scared of all this unprotected sex talk!
Clarification

Murfreesboro, TN

#200 Mar 10, 2014
Hybreeding for Dummies wrote:
I just read on Elizabethton topix, Hybreeding is smoking weed before having unprotected sex! Sorry for this confusion. Bro Donny really needs to be more specific in what he wants his followers to do! I'm trying to follow the message but I'm getting scared of all this unprotected sex talk!
If there is too much of it being talked about and you are the only one talking about it, what does that say about you?
Start Sneaking Around

Johnson City, TN

#201 Mar 10, 2014
Clarification wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is too much of it being talked about and you are the only one talking about it, what does that say about you?
Well I have been divorced for 15 years and my ex has been married twice since then. As you well know those of us divorced sister Branhamites are not allowed to marry or even date unless our first husband dies! I'm thinking about putting a hit on him! I'm going to need to start sneaking around like all the other sister wives! What does that say about me? HORNY!! Wonder what bro Branham's policy is on vibrators? Do you want to sneak around?
Vern

Johnson City, TN

#202 Mar 10, 2014
Start Sneaking Around wrote:
<quoted text>Well I have been divorced for 15 years and my ex has been married twice since then. As you well know those of us divorced sister Branhamites are not allowed to marry or even date unless our first husband dies! I'm thinking about putting a hit on him! I'm going to need to start sneaking around like all the other sister wives! What does that say about me? HORNY!! Wonder what bro Branham's policy is on vibrators? Do you want to sneak around?
Doubt if bro Branham knew what a vibrator was. Better to check on bro Donny's scripture on that!
Truth

United States

#203 Mar 11, 2014
This is very interesting and can't believe the turn has taken on this thread.
Vern

Johnson City, TN

#204 Mar 11, 2014
Truth wrote:
This is very interesting and can't believe the turn has taken on this thread.
It is called life and bro Branham's opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 14 min wichita-rick 7,528
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 42 min wichita-rick 230,096
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr wichita-rick 9,381
In honor of princess hey (Apr '14) 1 hr Old Dud 279
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 1 hr Just Saying 745
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 2 hr Just Saying 12,935
Goodbye Princess Hey (Jul '14) 2 hr Just Saying 72
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 2 hr Just Saying 9,916
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 5 hr Just Sayin 7,931