Singapore Teen Kills Himself Over Sma...

Singapore Teen Kills Himself Over Small Penis

There are 215 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Apr 22, 2006, titled Singapore Teen Kills Himself Over Small Penis. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

In announcing the verdict of suicide, state Coroner Tan Boon Heng said that the incident highlighted the importance of sex education in and outside of the country's school system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

“Do clowns taste funny?”

Since: Jan 07

Mission Viejo

#47 Jun 5, 2007
Wow, I have never heard of such a thing. I'm good in the penis department, wish I was a bit better looking. I can live with that.
nasty little basard

Clane, Ireland

#48 Jun 7, 2007
I knew a young 21 year old chap that shot himself in the head over that problem and he didnít act like that was bothering him one bit. He looked and acted like any normal young chap that hadnít a care in the world!! But the small penis torment was bothering him deep inside it was tormenting him like hell for years. One night the chapís mother was making jokes and slaging of men with small dicks at a house party with the rest of her female friends but little did she know that her 21 year old son had that problem and he over heard everything that his mother was saying.

This was the straw the broke the camels back, he went up to his bedroom and he writ a suicide note in exact detail why he did it, his mothers insulting remarks ware also included. He went to his friendís house and snuck off with his friendís powerful shotgun and went back to his motherís house party. He handed his mother the suicide note and he shouted fuck Iím doing this because I have a small penis and Iím a joke to women! He put the barrel of the shotgun into his mouth and BANG! His brains blown all over the wall! lots of screams and lots of crying. He wasnít fit to be shown in the coffin so his mother had a last good look at his headless small penis sonís body in the morgue on a metal slab. I was delighted for his mother.

A lot of men commit suicide over that problem, that is why male suicide rates are much higher than womenís.

You never know itís a funny life with full of nasty surprises it could happen to one of your sons, ya never know!

Personally I think anyone with a small penis would be better off killing them selfís because the average penis is too small for 99.9% of women FACT, if a man is smaller than average he would be better of dead altogether.
nasty little bastard

Clane, Ireland

#49 Jun 7, 2007
Mommy of four wrote:
My mama always said, "all you can do with a small penis is point and laugh"..MP, do you have a small penis? I do...lol...
It's really sad the kid killed himself but there's plastic surgeons that would love to make a name for themselves...he could have gotten a penal implant..
Penis enlargement ops are not successful doh! Back in 1994 I knew a young 21 year old chap that shot himself in the head over that problem and he didnít act like that was bothering him one bit. He looked and acted like any normal young chap that hadnít a care in the world!! But the small penis torment was bothering him deep inside it was tormenting him like hell for years. One night the chapís mother was making jokes and slaging of men with small dicks at a house party with the rest of her female friends but little did she know that her 21 year old son had that problem and he over heard everything that his mother was saying.

This was the straw the broke the camels back, he went up to his bedroom and he writ a suicide note in exact detail why he did it, his mothers insulting remarks ware also included. He went to his friendís house and snuck off with his friendís powerful shotgun and went back to his motherís house party. He handed his mother the suicide note and he shouted fuck Iím doing this because I have a small penis and Iím a joke to women! He put the barrel of the shotgun into his mouth and BANG! His brains blown all over the wall! lots of screams and lots of crying. He wasnít fit to be shown in the coffin so his mother had a last good look at his headless small penis sonís body in the morgue on a metal slab. I was delighted for the mother.

A lot of men commit suicide over that problem that is why male suicide rates are much higher than womenís.

You never know itís a funny life with full of nasty surprises it could happen to one of your sons, ya never know!

Personally I think anyone with a small penis would be better off killing them selfís because the average penis is too small for 99.9% of women FACT, if a man is smaller than average he would be better of dead altogether.

“Sleep? Who needs it anyway?”

Since: Apr 06

Location hidden

#50 Jun 8, 2007
nasty little bastard wrote:
<quoted text>
Penis enlargement ops are not successful doh! Back in 1994 I knew a young 21 year old chap that shot himself in the head over that problem and he didnít act like that was bothering him one bit. He looked and acted like any normal young chap that hadnít a care in the world!! But the small penis torment was bothering him deep inside it was tormenting him like hell for years. One night the chapís mother was making jokes and slaging of men with small dicks at a house party with the rest of her female friends but little did she know that her 21 year old son had that problem and he over heard everything that his mother was saying.
This was the straw the broke the camels back, he went up to his bedroom and he writ a suicide note in exact detail why he did it, his mothers insulting remarks ware also included. He went to his friendís house and snuck off with his friendís powerful shotgun and went back to his motherís house party. He handed his mother the suicide note and he shouted fuck Iím doing this because I have a small penis and Iím a joke to women! He put the barrel of the shotgun into his mouth and BANG! His brains blown all over the wall! lots of screams and lots of crying. He wasnít fit to be shown in the coffin so his mother had a last good look at his headless small penis sonís body in the morgue on a metal slab. I was delighted for the mother.
A lot of men commit suicide over that problem that is why male suicide rates are much higher than womenís.
That's extremely sad and disturbing!!! Small is BETTER than HUGE and as my ex husband used to say..."It's not the size of the spoon, but how you stir it" He was small and I knew better to ever tease or refer to the size..I knew it would cause him anguish. We are divorced and we don't get along and I could really hurt his feelings but I will never hurt any man like that.
dnb

Lancaster, MA

#51 Jun 8, 2007
Debbysnack wrote:
<quoted text>
That's extremely sad and disturbing!!! Small is BETTER than HUGE and as my ex husband used to say..."It's not the size of the spoon, but how you stir it" He was small and I knew better to ever tease or refer to the size..I knew it would cause him anguish. We are divorced and we don't get along and I could really hurt his feelings but I will never hurt any man like that.
Ummmmm....I think you just may have....lol! Ooooops...ha hahaha!
gawwwd

Grovetown, GA

#52 Jun 8, 2007
His nickname was Ti Nee Dong.
gawwwd

Grovetown, GA

#53 Jun 8, 2007
The teenager, who was not named....
It can now be revealed.

Eyam Les Hung:

“Sleep? Who needs it anyway?”

Since: Apr 06

Location hidden

#54 Jun 8, 2007
dnb wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmmm....I think you just may have....lol! Ooooops...ha hahaha!
LOL! I didn't mean it that way missy! I had the best sex with the ex if truth be told~
dnb

Lancaster, MA

#55 Jun 9, 2007
Debbysnack wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I didn't mean it that way missy! I had the best sex with the ex if truth be told~
Gawd I miss him.....haha! I knew what you meant...and I totally agree....big spoons aren't all they're cracked up to be....lol.

“DeeAnn”

Since: Dec 06

Ft. Lauderdale

#56 Jun 9, 2007
I guess teh saying "A little dick never hurt anyone" doesn't apply in this case.

“March'16”

Level 8

‚Äė

#57 Jun 9, 2007
nasty little bastard wrote:
<quoted text>
I really think you are being EXTREMELY irresponsible here in putting forth such a callous and dangerous suggestion... Have you stopped to consider the danger of what you say?

This is a world-wide forum, and there may be males who are worried about this aspect of their 'maleness' only
for you to put forward such an irresponsible and untrue suggestion..

Look at all ther millions of people who exist, everyone is not equally endowed, yet they manage fine ... and have done for ages.. yes AGES in the true meaning of the word..

May I suggest that... you should be more careful in future with the content of your post...

You could cause certain people a lot of upset and grief in a senseless and untrue way...

Please, have regard for others here and let not YOUR opinion be seen as the ultimate in knowledge... which is MOST definitely is not..

“March'16”

Level 8

‚Äė

#58 Jun 9, 2007
I might also add, as a footnote,
there are very impressionable teenage guys out there who might be influenced by what you say, think of them and be more sensitive ...

There is no need for them to feel like that... in this case.

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Location hidden

#59 Jun 9, 2007
My ex husband was not well endowed but he could hit a G spot like he was fine tuning a piano. Dennis Farina is well endowed, but since one size fits all,in all fairness I would have to do a comparison. "Dennis, whenever you're ready, Hon."

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#60 Jun 9, 2007
This is no joke and people that can sit by and make nasty remarks. I would never be talking about private parts in mixed company in the first place. Some people are sick and need help.
Grace, I agree with you, other kids could read this and get some bad ideas.
The penal implant does work, I don't know who told you nlb but you were very misinformed.
franko

Canada

#61 Jun 9, 2007
nasty little basard wrote:
I knew a young 21 year old chap that shot himself in the head over that problem and he didnít act like that was bothering him one bit. He looked and acted like any normal young chap that hadnít a care in the world!! But the small penis torment was bothering him deep inside it was tormenting him like hell for years. One night the chapís mother was making jokes and slaging of men with small dicks at a house party with the rest of her female friends but little did she know that her 21 year old son had that problem and he over heard everything that his mother was saying.
This was the straw the broke the camels back, he went up to his bedroom and he writ a suicide note in exact detail why he did it, his mothers insulting remarks ware also included. He went to his friendís house and snuck off with his friendís powerful shotgun and went back to his motherís house party. He handed his mother the suicide note and he shouted fuck Iím doing this because I have a small penis and Iím a joke to women! He put the barrel of the shotgun into his mouth and BANG! His brains blown all over the wall! lots of screams and lots of crying. He wasnít fit to be shown in the coffin so his mother had a last good look at his headless small penis sonís body in the morgue on a metal slab. I was delighted for his mother.
A lot of men commit suicide over that problem, that is why male suicide rates are much higher than womenís.
part of your story was helpful and touching.

Too bad you had to add that last paragraph adnd ruin your own message..

So, instead of being part of the solutoin, you have in fact added to the problem.

You lived up to your name.

Poeple (both men and women) need to be educated, and their attitudes changed .. that would solve the problem in many of those cases.
franko

Canada

#62 Jun 9, 2007
Debbysnack wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very kind of you DS .... I always respected you but with this, you just raised a couple of notches for me ...
franko

Canada

#63 Jun 9, 2007
Mysterious One wrote:
A freind killed himself when I was in high school.He began to use drugs.His obvious change of charactor,glassy-eyed,lack of attention.He spurned away from me,other freinds.He was afraid of his father.When his father found out he was using drugs(his father didn't pay attention much because he was self employed in real estate)and shot himself in the head so he wouldn't have to face his father.Its the #1 reason I despise druggies.This teen that killed himself over penis size may have had great fears of being ridiculed,and most teens at that age are sensitive over such issues as appearence.We don't know if this teen was oversensitive,emotional issues etc.I remember a girl that had a severe case of acne and was shunned by most girls,no boy talked to her unless it was a class project.You could see the torture she lived.She didn't kill herself.A lot of strength that girl.Her family moved away.Haven't seen her since.Some can handle it,some can't.I don't judge them.I haven't walked in their shoes.
As teens, most people know so little about life that they base too many things on assumption, rather than on true knowledge.

I know a man hwo became paraplegic at age 22. In fact, he also has limited use of his arms.

Yet, with no ability of sexual intercourse possible, he met a woman and got married. They adopted 2 kids and raised them. WHen the two kids were 7 and 4, they extracted his sperm and he is the biological father of their third child.

He has worked a government job helping other accident victems who have become para or quadra-plegic for 25 years.

He has proven that you can have a fullfilling life without sex or the use of a penis for sex.

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

#64 Jun 9, 2007
Also, might I add, pleasing your mate is not just intercourse..there are so many different ways to please your partner and it's a shame that some are so ignorant they haven't taken the time to learn.

“ride fast die hard”

Since: Jun 07

Holbrook AZ

#65 Jun 10, 2007
the dummy he could have had it fixxed

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

#66 Jun 10, 2007
I agree! If surgeons can make a man out of a woman and vice versa...??? Hello!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 3 min SweLL GirL 1,747
for those who are sick of devine poetry say I (Sep '12) 9 min KNIGHT DeVINE 35
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 12 min LBS 5,314
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 13 min KNIGHT DeVINE 17,097
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 31 min Dont_You_Dare 12,821
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 31 min SweLL GirL 6,996
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 43 min SweLL GirL 144,088
Transgender bathrooms .... thoughts? 51 min Bad Bex 43
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 54 min Princess Hey 189,197
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr 8541 MARINE 55,675