Singapore Teen Kills Himself Over Sma...

Singapore Teen Kills Himself Over Small Penis

There are 215 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Apr 22, 2006, titled Singapore Teen Kills Himself Over Small Penis. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

In announcing the verdict of suicide, state Coroner Tan Boon Heng said that the incident highlighted the importance of sex education in and outside of the country's school system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#228 Jun 24, 2011
chris wrote:
All sex outside of procreation is unnecessary...you are highly mistaken. Sex was designed for pleasure and enjoyment as well. I don't even want to get into this with you lol.
No mistake. Procreation is the only intended purpose for it. You can learn to enjoy life and get pleasure in ways that don't involve sex, drugs, drinking, or causing trouble. If you cannot get enjoyment or pleasure without sex, then you are seriously broken. Didn't you have any pleasure or enjoyment as a child which didn't involve sex? Or did it require molestation for you to be happy as a child?

And if you didn't want to get into anything with me, you wouldn't have replied. So take whatever replies you get as a man or whatever.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#229 Jun 24, 2011
Wait, I replied to you, never mind. LOL! Well, it takes two to have a conversation and I shared with you how I felt. I wasn't trying to get into anything either, but hey, we are both human. Well, maybe not, I'm a bit alien at times. But don't tell anyone, as I don't want probed and analyzed by the men in black. ;-)

“Meliora cogito”

Level 4

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#230 Jun 26, 2011
Re #227, I concur on the first part. Women were given a clitoris for a reason. It's just a shame a lot of men don't know where it is.

“I like you, you make me laugh!”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#231 Jun 26, 2011
If it was that small maybe he should have hired a private dick to look for it.
twuthmayne

Clementon, NJ

#232 Jul 17, 2011
i'm super tiny but so is my cousin and the amount that he gets laid he makes it seem like he's huge..
pete

London, UK

#233 Mar 1, 2012
well im not surprised by some of the comments on here, as usual a lot of people taking the piss and not realising the devastating effects size can bring and cause, i suffer from the same problem, when teachers in school ridicule you or team mates in the showers after a game giving nasty nicknames even your girlfriends who cheats on you because she does not want to be embarassed by your size and believes gossip that bigger is better, the grass is always greener on the other side, some women are honest and say what they feel others just dont want to offend by relating the truth, sadly when most relationships end its never on good terms and thats when the comments on size and performance can have a detrimental effect on a persons self confidence and belief of ever being able to satisfying the woman you fall in love with. For the last 23 years i have dealt with problem and recently just overheard my mother saying the same thing about my father while pissed up with her girly friends, i dont think anyone on her can honestly understand the feeling incured when all around you ridicle the problems on a daily basis, our society does not provide the proper support or understanding on such a taboo nature, there are only two ways to ever deal with this situation, suicide or enlargement but because of the stigma attached most people opt for suicide.
Jim

Cadillac, MI

#234 Mar 1, 2012
That's a shame, I don't let that bother me.
lurd

Voorhees, NJ

#235 Apr 26, 2012
you know if your small it means your not a guy.. your a woman.. so it would not be gay for you to get a boyfriend.. because it means you have less testosterone....
Anonymous

Miami, FL

#236 Nov 26, 2013
I used to attend the group Alive Again at Old Cutler Presbiterian Church in So Florida. One day Mr Chuck Dickson made a joke about small penis. I told him I felt hurt by his joke, and then it was when another man, Juan Lara started making fun of me. They were both extremely cruel. No apologies. I eventually left the group. If Chuck Dickson and Juan Lara feel that they are so "well endowed" they should keep it to themselves. I wish they were both dead. I think that anyone who commits suicide should rather get rid of those who have humiliated them. I mention them by name so that everyone knows how "Christian" they are. In fact, the evening after that, Juan Lara made the comment that he had confessed to Chuck Dickson that he (Juan) had an attraction for his step-daughters, and Dickson did nor report that to anyone.
i swear

Concord, NC

#237 Nov 26, 2013
F**k those guys. Even worse, they are supposed to be in a position of guidance/help/and love. Im sorry you had to be around people like that man. Much better people in this world regardless of their beliefs.
Self Righteous

Medford, NY

#238 Nov 26, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I used to attend the group Alive Again at Old Cutler Presbiterian Church in So Florida. One day Mr Chuck Dickson made a joke about small penis. I told him I felt hurt by his joke, and then it was when another man, Juan Lara started making fun of me. They were both extremely cruel. No apologies. I eventually left the group. If Chuck Dickson and Juan Lara feel that they are so "well endowed" they should keep it to themselves. I wish they were both dead. I think that anyone who commits suicide should rather get rid of those who have humiliated them. I mention them by name so that everyone knows how "Christian" they are. In fact, the evening after that, Juan Lara made the comment that he had confessed to Chuck Dickson that he (Juan) had an attraction for his step-daughters, and Dickson did nor report that to anyone.
Historically, religion is responsible for more deaths than anything else.

Have fun going to church!!!
Victim of verbal abuse

Miami, FL

#239 Nov 26, 2013
I used to attend the group Alive Again at Old Cutler Presbiterian Church in So Florida. One day Mr Chuck Dickson made a joke about small penis. I told him I felt hurt by his joke, and then it was when another man, Juan Lara started making fun of me. They were both extremely cruel. No apologies. After a few weeks, I eventually left the group. If Chuck Dickson and Juan Lara feel that they are so "well endowed" they should keep it to themselves. I wish they were both dead. I think that anyone who commits suicide should rather get rid of those who have humiliated them. I mention them by name so that everyone knows how "Christian" they are. In fact, the evening after that,(before I decided to leave the group), Juan Lara made the comment that he had confessed to Chuck Dickson that he (Juan) had an attraction for his step-daughters, and Dickson did not report that to anyone. Men who brag that they are "big" and humiliate and ridicule those who are not so big, should end up in hell

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#240 Nov 27, 2013
Victim of verbal abuse wrote:
I used to attend the group Alive Again at Old Cutler Presbiterian Church in So Florida. One day Mr Chuck Dickson made a joke about small penis. I told him I felt hurt by his joke, and then it was when another man, Juan Lara started making fun of me. They were both extremely cruel. No apologies. After a few weeks, I eventually left the group. If Chuck Dickson and Juan Lara feel that they are so "well endowed" they should keep it to themselves. I wish they were both dead. I think that anyone who commits suicide should rather get rid of those who have humiliated them. I mention them by name so that everyone knows how "Christian" they are. In fact, the evening after that,(before I decided to leave the group), Juan Lara made the comment that he had confessed to Chuck Dickson that he (Juan) had an attraction for his step-daughters, and Dickson did not report that to anyone. Men who brag that they are "big" and humiliate and ridicule those who are not so big, should end up in hell
i'd say Most men "brag" about their package.
doesn't necessarily mean its true...

besides, there are so many ways to please a woman, that size shouldn't be the main factor when making love.
the most important thing to a happy relationship is to give ur "whole" self to ur partner. to really love and enjoy what u have to offer, then and only then will u find true happiness in urself - which makes a happy wife - happy life.

stop worrying about those goons - they aren't important.
:]
i swear

Concord, NC

#241 Nov 27, 2013
@self righteous..... what kind of a f***king comment is that to make to someone who has suffered emotional pain and abuse at the hands of another. Who gives a fuck if their religious views are different than yours...you don't kick someone while their down your worthless fu**ck. Im not religious what so ever, but what makes you so high and mighty to bash people who believe but yet offer nothing positive and helpful to a man who has suffered and is openly speaking about it. What makes you so much better than these religious people when your character is none. Really man...
Self Righteous

Medford, NY

#242 Nov 29, 2013
i swear wrote:
@self righteous..... what kind of a f***king comment is that to make to someone who has suffered emotional pain and abuse at the hands of another. Who gives a fuck if their religious views are different than yours...you don't kick someone while their down your worthless fu**ck. Im not religious what so ever, but what makes you so high and mighty to bash people who believe but yet offer nothing positive and helpful to a man who has suffered and is openly speaking about it. What makes you so much better than these religious people when your character is none. Really man...
Have a Merry Christmas this year!!! Or Hanukkah.... Or Kwanzaa....

Whatever you chose!!!

Enjoy!!!!

(there, is that positive enough for you?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 15 min whatimeisit 2,059
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 17 min ImFree2Choose 30,684
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 20 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 54,150
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 21 min ImFree2Choose 33,915
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 21 min whatimeisit 7,192
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 30 min ChromiuMan 186,944
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 33 min Roxie Darling 15,534
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 59 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 1,934
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Melody_E 181,318
News One Weird Way Cellphones Could Destroy Your Sex... 1 hr DILF 18