Singapore Teen Kills Himself Over Sma...

Singapore Teen Kills Himself Over Small Penis

There are 216 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Apr 22, 2006, titled Singapore Teen Kills Himself Over Small Penis. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

In announcing the verdict of suicide, state Coroner Tan Boon Heng said that the incident highlighted the importance of sex education in and outside of the country's school system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Just Kiding

Cleburne, TX

#1 Apr 23, 2006
Small is better than none. But if you have big hands that could be a problem.
Pauline

Ripley, Canada

#3 Apr 29, 2006
Just Kiding wrote:
Small is better than none. But if you have big hands that could be a problem.
How sad to think a young man's self esteem is nil due strictly to what he considered a defect! Instead of focusing on his education, and on his personality. He not only deprived his family & friends of his companionship, he threw away his life! May He rest in peace.
WTF

Palo Alto, CA

#5 May 2, 2006
Another weak minded individual has cleared space for life loving people. I have always said that if you want to commit suicide, do it the first time out, else, someone might do it for you.
louise

Manchester, UK

#6 May 2, 2006
WTF wrote:
Another weak minded individual has cleared space for life loving people. I have always said that if you want to commit suicide, do it the first time out, else, someone might do it for you.
OH! You're back!You were missed(",)
WTF

Palo Alto, CA

#7 May 2, 2006
louise wrote:
<quoted text>OH! You're back!You were missed(",)
You are probably the only one and maybe DSNK that knows me from here. I am glad to be back. Thanks for noticing!!!:o)
louise

Manchester, UK

#8 May 2, 2006
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably the only one and maybe DSNK that knows me from here. I am glad to be back. Thanks for noticing!!!:o)
s'okay. You know, you could wind a lot of people up with that address(said with an evil glint in her eye)

“Sleep? Who needs it anyway?”

Since: Apr 06

Location hidden

#9 May 2, 2006
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably the only one and maybe DSNK that knows me from here. I am glad to be back. Thanks for noticing!!!:o)
Hi yah!!! LOL, give all credit to Lou!! I thought you were back two days ago!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed the time away!
WTF

Palo Alto, CA

#10 May 2, 2006
Debbysnack wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi yah!!! LOL, give all credit to Lou!! I thought you were back two days ago!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed the time away!
Came back sunday...Hello
WTF

Palo Alto, CA

#11 May 2, 2006
louise wrote:
<quoted text>s'okay. You know, you could wind a lot of people up with that address(said with an evil glint in her eye)
I have noticed some people are somewhat apprehensive of the address...it should be fun though...Imagine...an American opinion comming from France...LOL.

“Sleep? Who needs it anyway?”

Since: Apr 06

Location hidden

#12 May 2, 2006
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noticed some people are somewhat apprehensive of the address...it should be fun though...Imagine...an American opinion comming from France...LOL.
We don't see too many posters hailing from France on topix!!!! LOL!!!
louise

Manchester, UK

#13 May 2, 2006
Debbysnack wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't see too many posters hailing from France on topix!!!! LOL!!!
can't think why not.....

“I see you! ”

Since: Apr 06

Kansas City, Missouri

#14 May 2, 2006
Wish my ex hubby would follow in this kids footsteps...
WTF

Palo Alto, CA

#15 May 2, 2006
Michelle P wrote:
Wish my ex hubby would follow in this kids footsteps...
OUCH!!! Sounds like ex hubby had a small penis too!!!

“I see you! ”

Since: Apr 06

Kansas City, Missouri

#16 May 3, 2006
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
OUCH!!! Sounds like ex hubby had a small penis too!!!
Why do you think he is my EX....LOL
Cowboy

Columbus, OH

#17 May 3, 2006
too bad for that there kid with a small 'n. that wood shore tore me up, a Cowboy can't survive with a small'n like that. thats why we wear them tight wranglers, to show our junk off. sorry 'bout your hubbie michelle p.

Yeehaw!!!

“I see you! ”

Since: Apr 06

Kansas City, Missouri

#18 May 3, 2006
Cowboy wrote:
too bad for that there kid with a small 'n. that wood shore tore me up, a Cowboy can't survive with a small'n like that. thats why we wear them tight wranglers, to show our junk off. sorry 'bout your hubbie michelle p.
Yeehaw!!!
Thanks Cowboy...LOL But I am much better now... I got myself a Texan so it is ALL good now..LOL

Since: Apr 06

Hallandale Beach

#19 May 3, 2006
LOL :-)
Michelle P wrote:
Wish my ex hubby would follow in this kids footsteps...

“Sleep? Who needs it anyway?”

Since: Apr 06

Location hidden

#20 May 3, 2006
Michelle P wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Cowboy...LOL But I am much better now... I got myself a Texan so it is ALL good now..LOL
LOL, Living Large!

“I see you! ”

Since: Apr 06

Kansas City, Missouri

#21 May 3, 2006
Debbysnack wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Living Large!
Something like that yeah....LOL
louise

Salford, UK

#22 May 3, 2006
Michelle P wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Cowboy...LOL But I am much better now... I got myself a Texan so it is ALL good now..LOL
HEY HEY HEY! MY address was Stoke -on-trent earlier on.I do get about,don't I? I'm just letting you know it's me(my head is very fuzzy-wuzzy tonight,strange 'flu strain)Thanks for the piccies! The last one,the fat cat, slouched, is my fave,the look in his eyes says it all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True False Game (Jun '11) 6 min SweLL GirL 15,590
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 12 min Camilla 805
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? 12 min liam cul8r 420
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 14 min liam cul8r 6,123
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 19 min LIM 27,713
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 27 min Sublime1 10,434
News The Latest: Before church shooting, bizarre Fac... 30 min Nobama 36
Woman appreciate a man that.........? (Mar '15) 34 min Word 251
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 6 hr david04 6,111
More from around the web