Singapore Teen Kills Himself Over Small Penis

In announcing the verdict of suicide, state Coroner Tan Boon Heng said that the incident highlighted the importance of sex education in and outside of the country's school system. Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Just Kiding

Cleburne, TX

#1 Apr 23, 2006
Small is better than none. But if you have big hands that could be a problem.
Pauline

Ripley, Canada

#3 Apr 29, 2006
Just Kiding wrote:
Small is better than none. But if you have big hands that could be a problem.
How sad to think a young man's self esteem is nil due strictly to what he considered a defect! Instead of focusing on his education, and on his personality. He not only deprived his family & friends of his companionship, he threw away his life! May He rest in peace.
WTF

Palo Alto, CA

#5 May 2, 2006
Another weak minded individual has cleared space for life loving people. I have always said that if you want to commit suicide, do it the first time out, else, someone might do it for you.
louise

Manchester, UK

#6 May 2, 2006
WTF wrote:
Another weak minded individual has cleared space for life loving people. I have always said that if you want to commit suicide, do it the first time out, else, someone might do it for you.
OH! You're back!You were missed(",)
WTF

Palo Alto, CA

#7 May 2, 2006
louise wrote:
<quoted text>OH! You're back!You were missed(",)
You are probably the only one and maybe DSNK that knows me from here. I am glad to be back. Thanks for noticing!!!:o)
louise

Manchester, UK

#8 May 2, 2006
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably the only one and maybe DSNK that knows me from here. I am glad to be back. Thanks for noticing!!!:o)
s'okay. You know, you could wind a lot of people up with that address(said with an evil glint in her eye)

“Sleep? Who needs it anyway?”

Since: Apr 06

Location hidden

#9 May 2, 2006
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi yah!!! LOL, give all credit to Lou!! I thought you were back two days ago!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed the time away!
WTF

Palo Alto, CA

#10 May 2, 2006
Debbysnack wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi yah!!! LOL, give all credit to Lou!! I thought you were back two days ago!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed the time away!
Came back sunday...Hello
WTF

Palo Alto, CA

#11 May 2, 2006
louise wrote:
<quoted text>s'okay. You know, you could wind a lot of people up with that address(said with an evil glint in her eye)
I have noticed some people are somewhat apprehensive of the address...it should be fun though...Imagine...an American opinion comming from France...LOL.

Location hidden

#12 May 2, 2006
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noticed some people are somewhat apprehensive of the address...it should be fun though...Imagine...an American opinion comming from France...LOL.
We don't see too many posters hailing from France on topix!!!! LOL!!!
louise

Manchester, UK

#13 May 2, 2006
Debbysnack wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't see too many posters hailing from France on topix!!!! LOL!!!
can't think why not.....

“I see you! ”

Kansas City, Missouri

#14 May 2, 2006
Wish my ex hubby would follow in this kids footsteps...
WTF

Palo Alto, CA

#15 May 2, 2006
Michelle P wrote:
OUCH!!! Sounds like ex hubby had a small penis too!!!

“I see you! ”

Kansas City, Missouri

#16 May 3, 2006
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
OUCH!!! Sounds like ex hubby had a small penis too!!!
Why do you think he is my EX....LOL
Cowboy

Plano, TX

#17 May 3, 2006
too bad for that there kid with a small 'n. that wood shore tore me up, a Cowboy can't survive with a small'n like that. thats why we wear them tight wranglers, to show our junk off. sorry 'bout your hubbie michelle p.

Yeehaw!!!

“I see you! ”

Kansas City, Missouri

#18 May 3, 2006
Cowboy wrote:
too bad for that there kid with a small 'n. that wood shore tore me up, a Cowboy can't survive with a small'n like that. thats why we wear them tight wranglers, to show our junk off. sorry 'bout your hubbie michelle p.
Yeehaw!!!
Thanks Cowboy...LOL But I am much better now... I got myself a Texan so it is ALL good now..LOL

Hallandale Beach

#19 May 3, 2006
LOL :-)
Michelle P wrote:

Location hidden

#20 May 3, 2006
Michelle P wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Cowboy...LOL But I am much better now... I got myself a Texan so it is ALL good now..LOL
LOL, Living Large!

“I see you! ”

Kansas City, Missouri

#21 May 3, 2006
Debbysnack wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Living Large!
Something like that yeah....LOL
louise

Manchester, UK

#22 May 3, 2006
Michelle P wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Cowboy...LOL But I am much better now... I got myself a Texan so it is ALL good now..LOL
HEY HEY HEY! MY address was Stoke -on-trent earlier on.I do get about,don't I? I'm just letting you know it's me(my head is very fuzzy-wuzzy tonight,strange 'flu strain)Thanks for the piccies! The last one,the fat cat, slouched, is my fave,the look in his eyes says it all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 min Dave 25,833
Myths made reality bizarre claims made for anci... 7 min Ginny 38
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 8 min wichita-rick 68
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 34 min Mega Monster 7,743
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 51 min SLY WEST 152,723
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 58 min CJ Rocker 1,115
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 1 hr CJ Rocker 6,901
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 4 hr andet1987 2,989
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 hr replaytime 133,653
More from around the web