5 Strange Reasons Why People Think Earth's Moon is Man-Made

Dec 21, 2013 Full story: TechEBlog 18

There are many strange conspiracy theories out there and one of them is the idea that our moon is man-made by some super advanced extraterrestrial race.

Full Story
tecton47

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2013
Sadly, stupidity isn't illegal yet, but we can keep on pushing our legislators to make it a crime. It's amazing how these conspiracy imbeciles can look past proven facts just so they can wallow in their childish fantasies.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#2 Dec 22, 2013
I don't know if our legislators really have anything to do with it. Until Kepler the entire human race believed that somehow either the earth or our sun was the center of the entire universe...nowdays I still run into people that believe in some system that involves crystalline spheres, but they are mostly democrats so I forgive them their stupidity..
Nulli Secundus

Monroe, CT

#3 Dec 23, 2013
tecton47 wrote:
[bunch of asinine words]
They're not harming anybody, so WTF is it to you?
GaryFrick

United States

#4 Dec 23, 2013
we all know it's made of cheese

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#6 Dec 23, 2013
Slavery Never hurt anybody I Knew, so go Figure,...

Nulli Secundus wrote:
<quoted text>They're not harming anybody, so WTF is it to you?

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 11, 2014

Location Shown

#8 Feb 11, 2014
I remember the days when the Moon was made out of cheese ,...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#9 Feb 11, 2014
Big Time wrote:
I remember the days when the Moon was made out of cheese ,...
You've always been a bit cheesy...it's good though.!
:)

Location Shown

#10 Feb 11, 2014
To the Moon Alice,...
Oh please

Beverly, MA

#12 Jun 24, 2014
Aliens would be very disappointed if they went to that much trouble for the sorry lot that we call humans.

No, afraid the moon is just a stroke of good luck for which we humans are certainly not worthy.

Humans suck and do not deserve the beautiful Earth, sun or moon.
Kindly Kangaroo

Hurst, TX

#13 Jun 24, 2014
Oh please wrote:
Aliens would be very disappointed if they went to that much trouble for the sorry lot that we call humans.
No, afraid the moon is just a stroke of good luck for which we humans are certainly not worthy.
Humans suck and do not deserve the beautiful Earth, sun or moon.
*where the hell is that thumbs up button*
Scientific Scorpion

Hurst, TX

#14 Jun 24, 2014
justaguess wrote:
I don't know if our legislators really have anything to do with it. Until Kepler the entire human race believed that somehow either the earth or our sun was the center of the entire universe...nowdays I still run into people that believe in some system that involves crystalline spheres, but they are mostly democrats so I forgive them their stupidity..
Scientists have discovered that the GOP, much like a black hole, has a gravity field all it's own. It is absorbing stupid at an alarming rate. While disturbing at the moment, it is believed that in a couple of decades, their stupidity will increase to the point that they will start beating each other over the heads with claw hammers. Intelligent people will then assume control and put the world back on the path of sanity and reason.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#15 Jun 24, 2014
Scientific Scorpion wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists have discovered that the GOP, much like a black hole, has a gravity field all it's own. It is absorbing stupid at an alarming rate. While disturbing at the moment, it is believed that in a couple of decades, their stupidity will increase to the point that they will start beating each other over the heads with claw hammers. Intelligent people will then assume control and put the world back on the path of sanity and reason.
LOL...

now you really don't believe that the world has ever been on a path to sanity and reason...do you...
Oh Please

Beverly, MA

#16 Jun 25, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
now you really don't believe that the world has ever been on a path to sanity and reason...do you...
Spot on!
Tidepool Tadpole

Salt Lake City, UT

#17 Jun 25, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
It was for a moment. Then the likes of Ken Hamm, Jimmy Swaggert, Kent Hovind, Kirk Cameron, Billy Graham and the like appeared on the scene. Doesn't take much to set progress back a few hundred years if you start pandering to the delusional crowd.
Jim the Hoax Denier

Pasadena, TX

#18 Jun 25, 2014
Nulli Secundus wrote:
<quoted text>They're not harming anybody, so WTF is it to you?
Well, just look at the number of imbeciles who believe in anthropoglobalclimategenicwarm ingchange. Those neanderthals and man bear pig can wreak havoc on society.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#19 Jun 26, 2014
Jim the Hoax Denier wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, just look at the number of imbeciles who believe in anthropoglobalclimategenicwarm ingchange. Those neanderthals and man bear pig can wreak havoc on society.
GENEVA There's a strong chance an El Nino weather event will reappear before the end of the year and shake up climate patterns worldwide, the U.N. weather agency said Thursday.

The El Nino, a flow of unusually warm surface waters from the Pacific Ocean toward and along the western coast of South America, changes rain and temperature patterns around the world and usually raises global temperatures.

An update Thursday from the Geneva-based World Meteorological Organization puts the odds of El Nino at 60 percent between June and August, rising to 75-80 percent between October and December. It said the expected warming would come on top of the effects of man-made global warming.

Read more here: http://www.adn.com/2014/06/26/3534742/un-stro...

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#20 Jun 26, 2014
Scientific Scorpion wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmmfao!! Ha can they get much stupider;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 8 min Cyan in CA 54,691
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 11 min Cyan in CA 40,326
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 14 min Cyan in CA 29,549
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Gillette 117,442
A six word game (Dec '08) 18 min Cyan in CA 17,623
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 23 min ZkyClank 6,412
last word - first (Jun '12) 24 min Cyan in CA 6,985
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 46 min Times are a Changing 147,681
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 21,353
Ebola in America 2 hr DILF 23
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 2 hr Princess Hey 25

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE