Comments
1,561 - 1,580 of 6,643 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Pleasantly Delicate ”

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Relish Nothing Less

#1635 Dec 20, 2012
Being lazy

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#1636 Dec 20, 2012
Catching my breath after having to catch my German Shepherd...

Poor sweet babygirl was scared half to death when a BIG WIND blew through and a blow up Santa went flying by.... it was more than she could handle so she bolted...

I am way to old to have to run down a street in a freezing thunderstorm... Dang... seriously Dang!
@}-'--,---

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#1637 Dec 20, 2012
Still trying to sort things out.

I'm home after 4 months in Houston.

Everybody is busy finding gifts to buy for one another. I'm glad I don't have that problem.

When I come across something during the year, on an oft handed comment like "I'd like to have that or something like I'd like to have" I pick it up and ship it home.

The last thing I do is wrap it, but I put a note on it so I know I remember what they they said and when (paper and pencil).

Then I know, they knew I was paying attention and thought of them.

Call me old fashion or what ever you want.

A smile and a thought from me and a memory of the moment ensues.

Even when they don't remember it, in a moment they see it.

(:) Some days it pays to be bipolar with a conscience.

Christmas Merry one everybody!

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1638 Dec 20, 2012
Being skeptical about previous posts...and watching a movie...where two grown up women fight with eggs and whipped cream while the man is gone.

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#1639 Dec 20, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
BEMOANING THE WEATHER....
Cold Rain!!!
Cold Feet!!!
Cold Wet Dogs!!!
24 Muddy Paws!!!
Frequently Muddy Floors!!!
Mopping Muddy Floors every time I take the Pack out for a walk!!!
Bet you're sorry you asked huh?
;o)
@}-'--,---
9999.... Seriously? OK what the heck....ALL IN!
Teach them to walk upright, it'll cut the clean up time in half.

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#1640 Dec 20, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Catching my breath after having to catch my German Shepherd...
Poor sweet babygirl was scared half to death when a BIG WIND blew through and a blow up Santa went flying by.... it was more than she could handle so she bolted...
I am way to old to have to run down a street in a freezing thunderstorm... Dang... seriously Dang!
@}-'--,---
Okay, teach them to walk on their front paws.

Not only is it funny, they'll be a lot slower.

Trust me on this one.

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#1641 Dec 20, 2012
I fish wrote:
Being skeptical about previous posts...and watching a movie...where two grown up women fight with eggs and whipped cream while the man is gone.
So what you're saying is the house will be cleaned up in half the time?

Now that I'm saying that:

The fight was in the kitchen?

Were you both wearing shoes?

If you're not wearing shoes are on or both of you pregnant?

Is there a You Tube video of said fight?

Just questions that begged to be answered.

SNJ

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#1642 Dec 20, 2012
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, teach them to walk on their front paws.
Not only is it funny, they'll be a lot slower.
Trust me on this one.
I don't care who you are that is flat out funny....
I am seriously LaughingMAO over here....
That is some really great advice but as is always the case it seems.. It came just a little to late...
Thanks for that Laugh!! Have a Great Night..
@}-'--,---

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#1643 Dec 20, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who you are that is flat out funny....
I am seriously LaughingMAO over here....
That is some really great advice but as is always the case it seems.. It came just a little to late...
Thanks for that Laugh!! Have a Great Night..
@}-'--,---
So you opened your Christmas gift (a smile and a luagh) from me early?

I'm telling Santa!

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1644 Dec 20, 2012
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is the house will be cleaned up in half the time?
Now that I'm saying that:
The fight was in the kitchen?
Were you both wearing shoes?
If you're not wearing shoes are on or both of you pregnant?
Is there a You Tube video of said fight?
Just questions that begged to be answered.
SNJ
The movie is called "Dear Santa". I couldn't see their feet. It might beon youtube. It is on Netflix. Are you going to use it in a commercial?
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#1645 Dec 20, 2012
waiting for the "hackers" to stop trying to get in my myspace ...

http://www.myspace.com/217134185/comments

avg caught a keystroke logger..I need to change my password,but I want to make sure they cant get it.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#1646 Dec 20, 2012
Some Nutjob wrote:
Still trying to sort things out.
I'm home after 4 months in Houston.
Everybody is busy finding gifts to buy for one another. I'm glad I don't have that problem.
When I come across something during the year, on an oft handed comment like "I'd like to have that or something like I'd like to have" I pick it up and ship it home.
The last thing I do is wrap it, but I put a note on it so I know I remember what they they said and when (paper and pencil).
Then I know, they knew I was paying attention and thought of them.
Call me old fashion or what ever you want.
A smile and a thought from me and a memory of the moment ensues.
Even when they don't remember it, in a moment they see it.
(:) Some days it pays to be bipolar with a conscience.
Christmas Merry one everybody!
OK wise guy....what did I say I want? lol

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#1647 Dec 20, 2012
watching national lampoons christmas vacation & listening to sweetest snores on earth........

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#1648 Dec 20, 2012
I fish wrote:
<quoted text>
The movie is called "Dear Santa". I couldn't see their feet. It might beon youtube. It is on Netflix. Are you going to use it in a commercial?
Sorry, I need to check my spelling before I post something.

Also sorry for jumping to conclusions that you were talking about your day.

I'm not getting anything for Christmas this year, I've been a bad boy.

Wanna spank me?

(Oh, I'm going to hell for this one ain't I?)

SNJ

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#1649 Dec 20, 2012
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
OK wise guy....what did I say I want? lol
Just to say Hi?

That's the only "ola" I know, and I speak Spanglish.

And that's Mr. SNJ to you now.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#1650 Dec 20, 2012
just_ola wrote:
watching national lampoons christmas vacation & listening to sweetest snores on earth........
i wish those were my snores......... I mean I wish I was the one sleeping....... I mean..... Oh cr@p, I wish I had some Tylenol Pm's!!!

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#1651 Dec 20, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>i wish those were my snores......... I mean I wish I was the one sleeping....... I mean..... Oh cr@p, I wish I had some Tylenol Pm's!!!
ha he doesnt take em...rum & coke is his night night cap =)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1652 Dec 20, 2012
Waiting for the cat to finish LICKING my fingers....solo I can make another batch of cookies..

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1653 Dec 21, 2012
Watchin'a pumpkin pie git made.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1654 Dec 21, 2012
ugh... spent the am at the er... seems someone needs to RELAX a little... damn ulcers! i am sooooo bummed! but it so could have been worse.

happy holidays all!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white... 7 min Princess Hey 187
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min ms_Sweeter 145,289
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 min TALLYHO 8541 35,997
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 13 min CrunchyBacon 18,600
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min inbred Genius 115,251
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 30 min Adrian DeVine 1,275
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 42 min Romancer 25,342
Fergson Police Dept. 1 hr Parden Pard 405
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Adrian DeVine 28,511
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••