Big dawg

United States

#7106 Saturday Aug 30
Colorado Chick wrote:
Chowing down on my experimental dinner vittles..looove the end results usually...YES, I DID IT IGOR!! Tastes so yuuuuummmmmy!!
Since when is making a meal of blowing and swallowing me experimental? Tastes so yummy?Well... at least you got that right

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#7107 Saturday Aug 30
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I decided on chicken soup with dumplings...your plan sounds better!! have a great day with the family, are you off all weekend?
Yup, and maybe longer. I actually got laid off. I'm hoping to get called in for a section 48. That's when they move you to another hub for 2 to 4 weeks until it picks back up. It's not as bad as it sounds, there starting production for the new Colorado and Canyon pick up so they had to cut back 50% on the vans and chassis to make room. Should be around 2 weeks for things to get rolling again ( fingers crossed) mean time l'll be making up for lost time at home. I can live with that!

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#7108 Saturday Aug 30
Almost forgot, What am doing? Been jamming on my old school stereo for the last 2 hours.

“Hey, it's just a cartoon!”

Since: Jul 08

He can drink all he wants!

#7109 Sunday Aug 31
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
What state do u live in?
I'm straightening out the house...blah...
I live in Oregon. Nestled in the foothills of the coast range.

And today is a day for working on the house here too. After a serious power nap, I am installing sliding/folding doors on the laundry room and the upstairs bedroom. It only took 24 years to get around to it...grin...

#7110 Sunday Aug 31
liam cul8r wrote:
Almost forgot, What am doing? Been jamming on my old school stereo for the last 2 hours.
I drank coffee and jammed to Steve Miller and other era-centric tunage all night. Feeling more wired than Google's main hub right now.

But sleep beckons......somehow hahaha

#7111 Sunday Aug 31
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, and maybe longer. I actually got laid off. I'm hoping to get called in for a section 48. That's when they move you to another hub for 2 to 4 weeks until it picks back up. It's not as bad as it sounds, there starting production for the new Colorado and Canyon pick up so they had to cut back 50% on the vans and chassis to make room. Should be around 2 weeks for things to get rolling again ( fingers crossed) mean time l'll be making up for lost time at home. I can live with that!
Dude! Dammitt...hate to hear that...

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Stafford, VA

#7112 Sunday Aug 31
I just finished cleaning, filleting todays catch of 4 nice summer flounder...

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7113 Sunday Aug 31
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Oregon. Nestled in the foothills of the coast range.

And today is a day for working on the house here too. After a serious power nap, I am installing sliding/folding doors on the laundry room and the upstairs bedroom. It only took 24 years to get around to it...grin...
Sounds beautiful! I have a friend from Oregon and he's ready to move back. Guess we are way to loud with big personalities down here, lol!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7114 Sunday Aug 31
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds beautiful! I have a friend from Oregon and he's ready to move back. Guess we are way to loud with big personalities down here, lol!
Oh, I'm watching "Draft Day" with Kevin Costner.

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#7115 Sunday Aug 31
Ohhhhhhh........ Recovering from eating to much barbecue.....oh man, I should of known better.

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#7116 Sunday Aug 31
Enzo49 wrote:
I just finished cleaning, filleting todays catch of 4 nice summer flounder...
If I wasn't so full right now I would say that sounds delicious......Who am I kidding, I wouldn't be able to resist and is have to eat some if I was there.

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#7117 Sunday Aug 31
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude! Dammitt...hate to hear that...
It's all good doc, no worries here.
;)

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#7118 Sunday Aug 31
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wasn't so full right now I would say that sounds delicious......Who am I kidding, I wouldn't be able to resist and is have to eat some if I was there.
hold out for the lobster....
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7119 Sunday Aug 31
Gettin' boat ready and stringing fishing poles. Taking my son and his buddy fishing at the crack of dawn then picking up/meeting the rest of the family and friends in the afternoon for swimming, jet skiing, and tubing on the lake.

Level 1

Stafford, VA

#7120 Sunday Aug 31
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
hold out for the lobster....
...thought you preferred me steamers...

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7121 Monday Sep 1
Watching Mountain Men and wishing I was in Alaska or the Mtn. somewhere!
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7122 Monday Sep 1
Spirit67_ wrote:
Watching Mountain Men and wishing I was in Alaska or the Mtn. somewhere!
That Eustace guy lives on a mountain, appears to be single, and would probably hold you when you are cold and lonely.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7123 Monday Sep 1
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That Eustace guy lives on a mountain, appears to be single, and would probably hold you when you are cold and lonely.
Why don't you grow the dern up! I don't want freaking Eustace and his filthy hair, nails and Lord knows what his feet look like!

Level 1

Stafford, VA

#7124 Monday Sep 1
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
...Eustace deserves better...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#7125 Monday Sep 1
winding down, first work day in a week and a half looms large...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Princess Hey 147,029
Police: Video shows man used banana to rob store 3 min Parden Pard 3
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 4 min Sweet and spicy 8,141
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... 4 min JailBroke 19
Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...? (Apr '13) 6 min Sweet and spicy 1,637
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min Icon dependant 20,062
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 7 min Princess Hey 6,983
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 19 min Denny CranesPlace 5,603
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Princess Hey 1,033
•••