Whatcha' doing?

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7099 Aug 29, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you pick your nose and eat it too. How nasty can you be?
No more 'nastier' than your stank drawers self!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7100 Aug 29, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No more 'nastier' than your stank drawers self!
Actually, I have manners, unlike you.
janice

Trexlertown, PA

#7101 Aug 29, 2014
dozing off, but i feel a second wind coming.

Level 8

Location hidden

#7102 Aug 30, 2014
Hitting the Harley dealer. Then going over to my buddy's to wrench on my bike and do some maintenance on it.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#7103 Aug 30, 2014
watching it rain...trying to decide what I should cook for the day's entertainment

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#7104 Aug 30, 2014
Debra27 wrote:
watching it rain...trying to decide what I should cook for the day's entertainment
Raining here too Deb, but it's a nice change from the hot weather. I'll bet docs jealous!
We're at the meat market getting some meat for a barbecue tomorrow. Looking forward to a few beers and grilling.

#7105 Aug 30, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>
Raining here too Deb, but it's a nice change from the hot weather. I'll bet docs jealous!
We're at the meat market getting some meat for a barbecue tomorrow. Looking forward to a few beers and grilling.
I decided on chicken soup with dumplings...your plan sounds better!! have a great day with the family, are you off all weekend?

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#7107 Aug 30, 2014
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I decided on chicken soup with dumplings...your plan sounds better!! have a great day with the family, are you off all weekend?
Yup, and maybe longer. I actually got laid off. I'm hoping to get called in for a section 48. That's when they move you to another hub for 2 to 4 weeks until it picks back up. It's not as bad as it sounds, there starting production for the new Colorado and Canyon pick up so they had to cut back 50% on the vans and chassis to make room. Should be around 2 weeks for things to get rolling again ( fingers crossed) mean time l'll be making up for lost time at home. I can live with that!

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#7108 Aug 30, 2014
Almost forgot, What am doing? Been jamming on my old school stereo for the last 2 hours.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#7109 Aug 31, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
What state do u live in?
I'm straightening out the house...blah...
I live in Oregon. Nestled in the foothills of the coast range.

And today is a day for working on the house here too. After a serious power nap, I am installing sliding/folding doors on the laundry room and the upstairs bedroom. It only took 24 years to get around to it...grin...

to make it happen!

#7110 Aug 31, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
Almost forgot, What am doing? Been jamming on my old school stereo for the last 2 hours.
I drank coffee and jammed to Steve Miller and other era-centric tunage all night. Feeling more wired than Google's main hub right now.

But sleep beckons......somehow hahaha

to make it happen!

#7111 Aug 31, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, and maybe longer. I actually got laid off. I'm hoping to get called in for a section 48. That's when they move you to another hub for 2 to 4 weeks until it picks back up. It's not as bad as it sounds, there starting production for the new Colorado and Canyon pick up so they had to cut back 50% on the vans and chassis to make room. Should be around 2 weeks for things to get rolling again ( fingers crossed) mean time l'll be making up for lost time at home. I can live with that!
Dude! Dammitt...hate to hear that...

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#7112 Aug 31, 2014
I just finished cleaning, filleting todays catch of 4 nice summer flounder...

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7113 Aug 31, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Oregon. Nestled in the foothills of the coast range.

And today is a day for working on the house here too. After a serious power nap, I am installing sliding/folding doors on the laundry room and the upstairs bedroom. It only took 24 years to get around to it...grin...
Sounds beautiful! I have a friend from Oregon and he's ready to move back. Guess we are way to loud with big personalities down here, lol!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7114 Aug 31, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds beautiful! I have a friend from Oregon and he's ready to move back. Guess we are way to loud with big personalities down here, lol!
Oh, I'm watching "Draft Day" with Kevin Costner.

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#7115 Aug 31, 2014
Ohhhhhhh........ Recovering from eating to much barbecue.....oh man, I should of known better.

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#7116 Aug 31, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
I just finished cleaning, filleting todays catch of 4 nice summer flounder...
If I wasn't so full right now I would say that sounds delicious......Who am I kidding, I wouldn't be able to resist and is have to eat some if I was there.

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#7117 Aug 31, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude! Dammitt...hate to hear that...
It's all good doc, no worries here.
;)

#7118 Aug 31, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wasn't so full right now I would say that sounds delicious......Who am I kidding, I wouldn't be able to resist and is have to eat some if I was there.
hold out for the lobster....

Level 8

Location hidden

#7119 Aug 31, 2014
Gettin' boat ready and stringing fishing poles. Taking my son and his buddy fishing at the crack of dawn then picking up/meeting the rest of the family and friends in the afternoon for swimming, jet skiing, and tubing on the lake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 25 min Gunslinger45 18,993
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 42 min Gunslinger45 1,801
conversation using song lyrics (Aug '13) 49 min wichita-rick 2,819
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 (Jun '14) 49 min Manuel 709
2words into 2new words (May '12) 57 min wichita-rick 9,400
News Uranus smells like farts and rotten eggs, accor... 1 hr brooke 5
#Things You DON'T Want To Hear# (Aug '17) 1 hr RachelsGonnaRach 755
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 230,165
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 6 hr Nacho 1,154