Whatcha' doing?
buck

United States

#6827 Jul 1, 2014
buck wrote:
dang man im watchin donald fella 275 names goin off mad cuz spirit aint want him none lmao donald fella it aint matter none how many names you got when you tell false hoods to a girl they know then they hand your ass to ya from the looks spirit done did aint no reason be mad lmao spirit girl donald fella aint like you ig norin him a tall he mental state.
Yep me and spirit is one n the same!
We kinda be like that freak guy on silents of the lambs that likes to dress up n woman's skin lmfao huhuhuhuhuhu ! We be men tal case son!
buck

Atlanta, GA

#6828 Jul 1, 2014
spirit girl here he is a gain girl he aint right a tall he mad cuz you aint here girl for his abusing like i been say girl all you gots to do is watch he mad girl lmao he goin say any word thats mental state like i done say be fore girl he aint like it none a tall you stand up for your self he aint like that you catchin on to his sht he aint like that a tall he mental state girl stay far from that sht no matter what this why i say he could end up killin you girl he aint care none done provin that time over a gain to yous.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6829 Jul 1, 2014
buck wrote:
spirit girl here he is a gain girl he aint right a tall he mad cuz you aint here girl for his abusing like i been say girl all you gots to do is watch he mad girl lmao he goin say any word thats mental state like i done say be fore girl he aint like it none a tall you stand up for your self he aint like that you catchin on to his sht he aint like that a tall he mental state girl stay far from that sht no matter what this why i say he could end up killin you girl he aint care none done provin that time over a gain to yous.
I don't care if he's mad or glad! I have nothing more to say to him, but you can talk to him all day long if you like!
He's a wh!re and I'll never forgot what you told and showed me, so me going along with one of his other profiles, is no big deal to me!
It's funny, the lengths a 'Loser Edge' will go....275 names you say, I believe it!!!

I have to hit the pool! Have a good 4th, talk to you sometime next week!
buck buck goose

Richmond, VA

#6830 Jul 1, 2014
buck wrote:
Looks like "spirit" is finished but buck can't let go!
buck

Seattle, WA

#6831 Jul 1, 2014
spirit girl i know that girl he aint right a tall he aint do you right a tall he liein sht to you girl im glad you aint runnin to him none he aint de serve you none let loser have his games thats all he gots lie cheat steal aint nothin more to him girl.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#6832 Jul 2, 2014
thinking about what to do for dinner this evening...... it's just the two of us tonight....... the youngest is at his friends,,,,,,,, and the hubs is working late..... so it's just me and the eldest son.....

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#6833 Jul 2, 2014
I'm sitting, well, laying in a hotel room trying to relax but my damn feet and legs are cramping! This body of mine hasn't worked like this in a long time...

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#6834 Jul 2, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
I'm sitting, well, laying in a hotel room trying to relax but my damn feet and legs are cramping! This body of mine hasn't worked like this in a long time...
...fyi...
http://www.yellowpages.com/carrollton-ky/asia...

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6835 Jul 2, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
This body of mine hasn't worked like this in a long time...
That's what my wife is gonna be thinking when she comes back home from vacation. <wiggles eyebrows>
oZZIE

Lafayette, CA

#6836 Jul 2, 2014
wrestling your demons..

“If today I stand here as a revolutionary, it is as a revolutionary against the

Revolution.”
Adolf Hitler

~Musketeer

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#6837 Jul 3, 2014
Waiting for ya..with your Hedge Clippers!!

WHERE THE FREAK are ya NEIGHBOR??

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#6838 Jul 3, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Waiting for ya..with your Hedge Clippers!!
WHERE THE FREAK are ya NEIGHBOR??
Hiding from the mad woman next door who's got the stink eye on and holding a pair of sharp looking hedge clippers!

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

...lightly salted...

#6839 Jul 3, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiding from the mad woman next door who's got the stink eye on and holding a pair of sharp looking hedge clippers!
A very wise man once stated "Eat Well, Stay Fit, Die Anyway"...suggest you kiss the poor old lady...maybe slip her a little tongue around that stink eye...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

#6840 Jul 3, 2014
Lol^^

Sitting in the backyard watching the neighbors light up the sky with some awesome fireworks,,, loud too. Dogs don't like it tho.

to make it happen!

#6841 Jul 3, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
A very wise man once stated "Eat Well, Stay Fit, Die Anyway"...suggest you kiss the poor old lady...maybe slip her a little tongue around that stink eye...
Yikes. A wiser man said "ignore the advice of bakers. They're always cooking up something that goes afoul".

Well maybe he didn't. But he should.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#6842 Jul 3, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
well I'm at Fort Wayne IN tonight Enzo, and I don't think mrs Liam would understand me getting a massage from any woman!
Staying at another best western, not to bad do a place. It's hard to get used to these nights away from home.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#6843 Jul 3, 2014
Waiting for my Energy Bar. To give me.. The SPUNK I need. To Finish Cleaning the Pool..

For Friday's 4th of July PARTY..!!!

SUPER EATS!!!

to make it happen!

#6844 Jul 3, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>well I'm at Fort Wayne IN tonight Enzo, and I don't think mrs Liam would understand me getting a massage from any woman!
Staying at another best western, not to bad do a place. It's hard to get used to these nights away from home.
Hey Liam..Best Western has really gotten good over the past 20 years..you're livin' the good life there. Is it possible for you to ever invite your wife out on the road with you? Seems like that would be a lot of fun.

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

...lightly salted...

#6845 Jul 3, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>well I'm at Fort Wayne IN tonight Enzo, and I don't think mrs Liam would understand me getting a massage from any woman!
It's the thought that counts I 'spose...rest well tonight my friend...

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6846 Jul 3, 2014
Sitting outside on the deck thinking how nice the weather is for July.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 10 min Judy 123 3,093
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 11 min Sublime1 32,102
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 15 min Judy 123 1,391
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 18 min Judy 123 1,192
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 21 min Judy 123 4,232
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 34 min Dave 34,382
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 1 hr Hoozie 6,445
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr wichita-rick 225,988
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 9 hr honeymylove 150,826
More from around the web