" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6802 Jun 28, 2014
Have fun Sublime!

Trying to wake up :-)

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6804 Jun 28, 2014
Giving my pooch his medicine and drinking some wine!

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6805 Jun 28, 2014
Listening to my favorite radio station the WRIF and taking a break from cleaning....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6806 Jun 28, 2014
pretty much frack all
Glastonbury and London Pride always happen on the same weekend... so this year.... I did neither!
Just didn't get my ship together in time
will go out shortly and see who, where, there's still partying... if there's ziltch ..will have to start my own :)

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6807 Jun 28, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Have fun Sublime!

Trying to wake up :-)
It was fun. My buddy had bike problems (alternator regulator), but we got it to the shop before the bike died and it was covered under warranty. The shop was close by the restaurant ... So we just ate while they fixed it.

I gave his wife a ride from the shop to the restaurant and she took my bike and went back to get him and he drove them both back to the restaurant.

I was teasing him and telling him oh, no after I took your wife to the restaurant I'm coming back to get you and you are gonna ride b1tch on my bike behind me. I told him I was gonna roll up to the harley dealer and yell "oh Chris-th, its time-th for your ride-th, honey," lol

Lots of laughs, as always.
Bro lawyer

Ayutthaya, Thailand

#6808 Jun 28, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was fun. My buddy had bike problems (alternator regulator), but we got it to the shop before the bike died and it was covered under warranty. The shop was close by the restaurant ... So we just ate while they fixed it.
I gave his wife a ride from the shop to the restaurant and she took my bike and went back to get him and he drove them both back to the restaurant.
I was teasing him and telling him oh, no after I took your wife to the restaurant I'm coming back to get you and you are gonna ride b1tch on my bike behind me. I told him I was gonna roll up to the harley dealer and yell "oh Chris-th, its time-th for your ride-th, honey," lol
Sounds like a girl took your bike and made YOU her b1tch.

Good of you to tease your bro though. What's next- a pillow fight?

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#6809 Jun 28, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>It was fun. My buddy had bike problems (alternator regulator), but we got it to the shop before the bike died and it was covered under warranty. The shop was close by the restaurant ... So we just ate while they fixed it.

Local Harley store is having a anniversary bash today. Food , music and HUGE Fireworks display tonight.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6810 Jun 28, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Local Harley store is having a anniversary bash today. Food , music and HUGE Fireworks display tonight.
Sounds fun!

Level 8

Location hidden

#6811 Jun 28, 2014
Havin some friends over ... Gonna make some homemade pizzas on my outdoor pizza oven and have some drinks.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6812 Jun 28, 2014
Bro lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a girl took your bike and made YOU her b1tch.

Good of you to tease your bro though. What's next- a pillow fight?
She could outride you, Scooter. She's ridden sports bikes and rides a big victory cruiser. She's a girly, girl too, which is pretty cool.
Bro lawyer

Saudi Arabia

#6814 Jun 28, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
She could outride you, Scooter. She's ridden sports bikes and rides a big victory cruiser. She's a girly, girl too, which is pretty cool.
Have YOU done that? It sounds like she's a better man than you, brofus.
Bro Biker

Tampa, FL

#6815 Jun 28, 2014
Why do all the crazy hot woman come on to me when I just want to sit at a bar and enjoy a drink? I don't know what it is about me. Even my nurse came on to me asking if I've always been this muscular.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6816 Jun 29, 2014
Bro lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>Have YOU done that? It sounds like she's a better man than you, brofus.
Yes. I out ride her. I out ride my other buddy on his R1, and I ride a harley with a lean angle of 26% too. I started riding motorcycles when I was 6 or 7. I grew up in the country riding motorcycles, four wheelers, snow mobiles. It's second nature when you have done it from that young of an age. Not bragging, it just is. You start doing anything that you truly enjoy from that age and you'll be good at it as an adult.

When they first met me ... the first time they rode with me ... them and a friend who used to own a dealership and race said I ride better than most people they know who ride sports bikes, lol.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#6817 Jun 29, 2014
Looking out our picture window while sipping my coffee. The sky is gray and stormy and the trees are dancing with the wind like some sort of weird ritual. With all the rain we've had they are green and full and surround our house like a big wall that keeps reality out for a while. My yard is mowed and weeded, our garden is thriving, and I'm pretty content right now at this moment.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#6818 Jun 29, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
Looking out our picture window while sipping my coffee. The sky is gray and stormy and the trees are dancing with the wind like some sort of weird ritual. With all the rain we've had they are green and full and surround our house like a big wall that keeps reality out for a while. My yard is mowed and weeded, our garden is thriving, and I'm pretty content right now at this moment.
nice.
Bro lawyer

France

#6819 Jun 29, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I out ride her. I out ride my other buddy on his R1, and I ride a harley with a lean angle of 26% too. I started riding motorcycles when I was 6 or 7. I grew up in the country riding motorcycles, four wheelers, snow mobiles. It's second nature when you have done it from that young of an age. Not bragging, it just is. You start doing anything that you truly enjoy from that age and you'll be good at it as an adult.
When they first met me ... the first time they rode with me ... them and a friend who used to own a dealership and race said I ride better than most people they know who ride sports bikes, lol.
You believe everything people tell you, don't you? Most of you six-footers do.
SB Bob

Boise, ID

#6820 Jun 29, 2014
Scratching my head tryin to figure out why topix banned me for invitin y'all to a fish fry up Diamond Creek...

Maybe it's cause I told the asshats that we would dunk them in the cold waters of the creek ifin they got out of hand.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6821 Jun 29, 2014
SB Bob wrote:
Scratching my head tryin to figure out why topix banned me for invitin y'all to a fish fry up Diamond Creek...

Maybe it's cause I told the asshats that we would dunk them in the cold waters of the creek ifin they got out of hand.
Scarbelly Bob? Is that you? Come back! Obviously a mistake was made...you are way too sweet to ban!
SB Bob

Boise, ID

#6822 Jun 29, 2014
Yes it's me Brand!!!... Gona have 'Showdown"...

SB Bob

Boise, ID

#6823 Jun 29, 2014
And then you have my theme song...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min Dead Rabbit 190,822
Word association (Jun '07) 26 min Mega Monster 4,541
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 27 min Mega Monster 4,254
One Word (Jan '09) 28 min Mega Monster 15,694
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 32 min SweLL GirL 32,128
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 35 min SweLL GirL 2,419
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 37 min SweLL GirL 12,684
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 43 min SweLL GirL 144,815
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 59 min wichita-rick 17,596
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 4 hr Spotted Girl 2,355