Whatcha' doing?
Ozzie

Concord, CA

#6715 Jun 16, 2014
alternate song to a alternate universe..

smile.

just oz...

NorthernCalifornia.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6716 Jun 16, 2014
Drinking Lean Protein from the GNC!
sara

Allentown, PA

#6717 Jun 16, 2014
drinking 100 percent grapejuice with water on ice. About to look at some photos I took.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#6718 Jun 16, 2014
I'm off this week. Last night it was a couple of beers. Tonight, rum and coke. Tomorrow - headache.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#6719 Jun 16, 2014
I'm at the ramada inn in Louisville Kentucky, I'll be making my first solo run in the morning. Came down here with 6 other drivers in a mini van to pick up the rigs and deliver some loads tomorrow. My instructor asked me if I thought I was ready and I looked him straight in the eye and said I'm sure of it....though I'm a little unsure, I wasn't gonna tell him that.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

""

#6721 Jun 16, 2014
Waiting....

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6722 Jun 16, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
I'm at the ramada inn in Louisville Kentucky, I'll be making my first solo run in the morning. Came down here with 6 other drivers in a mini van to pick up the rigs and deliver some loads tomorrow. My instructor asked me if I thought I was ready and I looked him straight in the eye and said I'm sure of it....though I'm a little unsure, I wasn't gonna tell him that.
I'm sure you will be as fabulous as you always are my friend! It's always good to be a little unsure because it makes one more aware and alert. Get a good night sleep and have a great run. ;)

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#6723 Jun 16, 2014
Celebrating USA WIN 2-1 GREAT START

“Circa 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#6724 Jun 17, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
...pm me if your hauling bourbon mate...
sara

Allentown, PA

#6725 Jun 17, 2014
i have no idea what i am doing, just here doing the usual
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6726 Jun 17, 2014
Drinking coffee.....

to make it happen!

#6727 Jun 17, 2014
Fixing to go to Dixies for coffee and breakfast. Normally only go on Saturdays but since I;m off today, I figured I would treat myself - and anyone here who wants to join me. Be there in 30 minutes and I'll buy!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6728 Jun 17, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
Fixing to go to Dixies for coffee and breakfast. Normally only go on Saturdays but since I;m off today, I figured I would treat myself - and anyone here who wants to join me. Be there in 30 minutes and I'll buy!
Damn, I'm too late! Don't drink coffee, but I'll take some Belgium waffles. Guess I just have to wait until next time.......

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#6729 Jun 17, 2014
Gassing up my Scooter to pick up Princess Hey..

And ..

Enjoy HAPPY HOUR at GMGMIKE'S Bar and Grill..
Taco Tuesday..Gooood Eats!!

YUM!!

to make it happen!

#6730 Jun 17, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, I'm too late! Don't drink coffee, but I'll take some Belgium waffles. Guess I just have to wait until next time.......
Next Saturday! They also serve awesome home made berry ice cream when they're in season - black berry, raspberry, Oregon marionberry...mmmm good stuff.

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6731 Jun 17, 2014
Hangin' in MO and laughing my AZZ off!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6732 Jun 17, 2014
I just ordered air filters for our HVAC system and learned about the MERV rating. I decided to go with an upgrade kit for my aprilaire 2400s (I have 2 units in my house) that will allow me me to use a higher rated merv filter. After ordering them, I am now wondering if going from Merv 10 to 13 is such a good idea, seeing as how it will increase the air resistance. I suppose at the very least I will have to change them more often, but I have really bad allergies and wanted to go with a better filter.

Any HVAC guys out here? If so, what do you think?

to make it happen!

#6733 Jun 17, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
I just ordered air filters for our HVAC system and learned about the MERV rating. I decided to go with an upgrade kit for my aprilaire 2400s (I have 2 units in my house) that will allow me me to use a higher rated merv filter. After ordering them, I am now wondering if going from Merv 10 to 13 is such a good idea, seeing as how it will increase the air resistance. I suppose at the very least I will have to change them more often, but I have really bad allergies and wanted to go with a better filter.
Any HVAC guys out here? If so, what do you think?
The only downside I can see to increasing the air resistance is that it will make your pump motor work a little harder and could impact its life expectancy.

to make it happen!

#6734 Jun 17, 2014
Disclaimer - I'm not an HVAC guy but I do sell and service electric motors for the HVAC guys (and others).

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6735 Jun 17, 2014
Thanks, Dr. I haven't changed the filters in a little over a year and in the past, we've gone about a year or more. I think I can offset some of that extra work, by staying on top of it and changing them every 6 months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"man" words 3 min Zani Grey 686
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 7 min Zani Grey 24,273
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 11 min Zani Grey 15,554
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 8,598
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min harley honey 41,356
what are you drinking (May '13) 15 min Zani Grey 1,264
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min messianic114 168,763
Poll Should Hoosier Hillbilly leave Weird? 22 min Hoosier Hillbilly 37
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 41 min Sublime1 165,296
News Teen Leads Mob In Ransacking Of Georgia Walmart 1 hr argylesock14 26