Whatcha' doing?
pod

Arlington, TX

#6593 Jun 8, 2014
Made in America wrote:
<quoted text>Is she an EMT or a doctor? RN? Sounds like she's worked in a trauma unit for a while.
Doubt it. Check pulse first, then breath for victim.....compressions later.....

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6594 Jun 8, 2014
Velvet MJK wrote:
<quoted text>
what a time of it you've all had.
lucky you were all there, least with your wife trying to help, gave him some chance he wouldn't have had otherwise
We are glad we weren't there a few minutes earlier and didn't witness the accident.
pod

Arlington, TX

#6595 Jun 8, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
Driving to a bbq ... Big accident ... Body on the side of road ... Covered with a blanket. No emergency personal. Big gash on it ... Could see organs. Looks like who ever it is is dead. My wife is out giving CPR ... I saw her pumping on the chest. Craaaazy.

Ambulance and police just got here.
So you sit and post about it? Try distracting your kids. You don't need to know CPR to help!! You can apply pressure with you bragging about your muscles. Turn, lift, move, assist victims or family. Call 911!!! I can list 100 things to do even with kids!!! Just another swinging di%k. What a small small man and not just talking about your height. Very disappointing.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6596 Jun 8, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
My compliments to your wife for her valiant efforts in helping this person. Did you at least offer to help cleanup the mess left behind from this tragic accident or did you once again not have the stomach for it?
I wanted to know what some dude who sucks guys off for a living thinks about my day, I'd seek out a pansy who has a thing for Captain America themed sportsers and who goes by the name Enzo, and ask him what he thinks.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6597 Jun 8, 2014
pod wrote:
<quoted text>
So you sit and post about it? Try distracting your kids. You don't need to know CPR to help!! You can apply pressure with you bragging about your muscles. Turn, lift, move, assist victims or family. Call 911!!! I can list 100 things to do even with kids!!! Just another swinging di%k. What a small small man and not just talking about your height. Very disappointing.
I see you have d1ck on the brain, as usual.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6598 Jun 8, 2014
pod wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt it. Check pulse first, then breath for victim.....compressions later.....
You are an idiot. I hope you don't ever try to help a victim. When their pulse stops you need to use compressions to manually cause the heart to pump blood.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6599 Jun 8, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
My compliments to your wife for her valiant efforts in helping this person. Did you at least offer to help cleanup the mess left behind from this tragic accident or did you once again not have the stomach for it?
Not everyone makes a living working at an adult movie theater and drives around everywhere with a spooge mop and bucket, like you. Sorry.

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#6600 Jun 8, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to know what some dude who sucks guys off for a living thinks about my day, I'd seek out a pansy who has a thing for Captain America themed sportsers and who goes by the name Enzo, and ask him what he thinks.
There's a long story behind that sportster, it was a gift from an old friend I served with before he passed on.I'll spare you the details surrounding his death seeing how you, unlike your woman, don't have the stomach for gory details...your turn tough guy...

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

...lightly salted...

#6601 Jun 8, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone makes a living working at an adult movie theater and drives around everywhere with a spooge mop and bucket, like you. Sorry.
Your avatar pic looks like it was taken in a cheesy adult theater...just saying...

Level 8

Location hidden

#6602 Jun 8, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your avatar pic looks like it was taken in a cheesy adult theater...just saying...
Yes, a beach on South Beach is just like a cheesy adult theater.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6603 Jun 8, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a long story behind that sportster, it was a gift from an old friend I served with before he passed on.I'll spare you the details surrounding his death seeing how you, unlike your woman, don't have the stomach for gory details...your turn tough guy...
Oh, now you are going to tug at my heart strings and play the veteran card. Thanks for your service and I'm sorry about your friend,, but that doesn't change the fact that you're being a d1ck.
pod

Arlington, TX

#6604 Jun 8, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot. I hope you don't ever try to help a victim. When their pulse stops you need to use compressions to manually cause the heart to pump blood.
Come to my ED! I am a healthcare professional! Not a healthcare worker(unlicensed). I have saved more lives than you are able to count. Oxygenated blood even on 21% room air is better than no 02. Yes, chest compressions does help perfuse hemoglobin, but to what extent. You don't want to go there. Who's the idiot now? Stop making excuses for being a deplorable human being. Disgusting documenting this even for a lay person. Thing people do for attention. You probably took pics.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6605 Jun 8, 2014
pod wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to my ED! I am a healthcare professional! Not a healthcare worker(unlicensed). I have saved more lives than you are able to count. Oxygenated blood even on 21% room air is better than no 02. Yes, chest compressions does help perfuse hemoglobin, but to what extent. You don't want to go there. Who's the idiot now? Stop making excuses for being a deplorable human being. Disgusting documenting this even for a lay person. Thing people do for attention. You probably took pics.
My wife is licensed. She just had to renew.

You better hope one of your patients doesn't die, because you can't even do basic CPR property. When you get put on the stand, a good lawyer will make you look like a fool kinda like this:

http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/heart-fail...

I'm not even a helthcare professional or trained in CPR and I knew that!!! ROFLMAO.

You can't make this shyte up!!!^^^^^ Schooled!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#6606 Jun 8, 2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe you should transfer to a marijuana clinic or some place where your negligence can't get people killed.

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

...lightly salted...

#6607 Jun 8, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now you are going to tug at my heart strings and play the veteran card. Thanks for your service and I'm sorry about your friend,, but that doesn't change the fact that you're being a d1ck.
Sorry dudette but if your wife who, according to you, was administering CPR to a crash victim while you were standing by crying(lying) about it on topix didn't touch your little heart strings I'm not surprised...and I'm not interested in your thanks...instead thank the old vet you meet on the street, he won't know it comes from a weak, little spoiled rich kid who had life handed to him...

Level 8

Location hidden

#6609 Jun 8, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dudette but if your wife who, according to you, was administering CPR to a crash victim while you were standing by crying(lying) about it on topix didn't touch your little heart strings I'm not surprised...and I'm not interested in your thanks...instead thank the old vet you meet on the street, he won't know it comes from a weak, little spoiled rich kid who had life handed to him...
Actually I just gave her a hug and told her, she's a hero.

And weak, little sally, I'd hand your a$s to you ... veteran or not. Even in your prime. How's that make you feel, Rambo?
pod

Arlington, TX

#6610 Jun 8, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>My wife is licensed. She just had to renew.

You better hope one of your patients doesn't die, because you can't even do basic CPR property. When you get put on the stand, a good lawyer will make you look like a fool … kinda like this:

http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/heart-fail...

I'm not even a helthcare professional or trained in CPR and I knew that!!! ROFLMAO.

You can't make this shyte up!!!^^^^^ Schooled!!!
I don't go to links, glad you took time to use google. You don't have a clue what I'm talking about. You don't even know anything about ACLS, but I'm sure you will google that too. Lawyer, isn't that what you claim to be. If so, do your research. It appears the majority of people think you are somewhat of a loser, but I guess we are all wrong. You could benefit from anger management classes. If you know anything about the law, if you post things about this accident and her, you just might jeopardize her license. But I guess you already knew that too. Proceed with caution, after all, who cares what we all think. We are humbled to be in your presence.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6611 Jun 8, 2014
Made In America wrote:
<quoted text>RN? EMT? MD?
Why does it matter? I already proved that when it comes to CPR, the idiot from Texas commits malpractice and my wife knows better than he/she. A lawyer would love for he/she to admit that he/she always does breathing first on the stand, if a patient of he/she died. It's a dream. Case effing closed ... cut the check for malpractice type of dream. Or does the Mayo clinic know less than some idiot from texas?

Since you are being so nosy, what are you? Do you want to get in a pissing match about education and intelligence? I'm right here ... let's leave my wife out of it.

I don't know why you are always so keen to attack her. Actually I do know, but you obviously have no clue how much I do not like that behavior. Stand on your own two feet, if you can. Leave her out of it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6612 Jun 8, 2014
pod wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't go to links, glad you took time to use google. You don't have a clue what I'm talking about. You don't even know anything about ACLS, but I'm sure you will google that too. Lawyer, isn't that what you claim to be. If so, do your research. It appears the majority of people think you are somewhat of a loser, but I guess we are all wrong. You could benefit from anger management classes. If you know anything about the law, if you post things about this accident and her, you just might jeopardize her license. But I guess you already knew that too. Proceed with caution, after all, who cares what we all think. We are humbled to be in your presence.
It's webmd and it says so right in the link. Are you scared of web MD? Her's a link to the Mayo clinic:

http://www.mayoclinic.org/first-aid/first-aid...

Don't want to click on it, use google and type in "cpr steps mayo clinic." Same article comes up.

You are so wrong and I made you look foolish.

I'm free to tell anyone what happens on a road side in public view.

My wife just texted me ... the guy died.:(

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

...lightly salted...

#6613 Jun 8, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I just gave her a hug and told her, she's a hero.
And weak, little sally, I'd hand your a$s to you ... veteran or not. Even in your prime. How's that make you feel, Rambo?
Better than you, I'm surviving with stage 3 lymphoma and I keep my Red cross CPR certs current in the event I can help some unfortunate, such as yourself for example, from certain death if the need arises...unlike you, I don't expect or depend on my wife to make life or death decisions in a time of crisis. Did you at least direct traffic while your wife, who obviously wears the pants in your family, was rendering aid to the victim?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 4 min Chilli J 2,587
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr Believer 230,083
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 4 hr Believer 10,838
#Things You DON'T Want To Hear# (Aug '17) 4 hr Believer 740
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 4 hr Believer 1,116
True False Game (Jun '11) 4 hr Believer 16,620
2words into 2new words (May '12) 6 hr wichita-rick 9,375