“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#6542 May 30, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
WTF? I make my own lunch every morning. <<<< That's b.s. ;p
I had some woman say to me "what an obedient wife you are" I laughed and said "you don't know me very well". It was just easier for me to do it, one less thing for him to do before he left, a few extra minutes of sleep for him.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#6543 May 30, 2014
WHO..Wants to Know???

Sheeeesh..Busy Bodies!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6544 May 30, 2014
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text> I had some woman say to me "what an obedient wife you are" I laughed and said "you don't know me very well". It was just easier for me to do it, one less thing for him to do before he left, a few extra minutes of sleep for him.
She gets the kids up and on the bus most mornings and I get to sleep a good hour to an hour and a half longer. She also makes coffee most mornings, but sometimes I do. So I wont complain.

I weigh my lunch on a scale, because I count calories for breakfast and lunch. If I wasnt so particular about it, Im sure she would if I wanted her to. Not a big deal for me to do it. I just have a 300 calorie turkey sandwich for lunch (nothing else) and take a 100 calorie yogurt for an afternoon snack it only takes a minute or two for me to make my sandwich.

She also does a lot of the stuff it takes to run our household. I tease her and call her the hausfrau ... for some reason ... I can't imagine why ... she doesn't particularly care for that expression, lol.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#6545 May 30, 2014
watching my boys play in the evening sun......

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#6546 May 30, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
She gets the kids up and on the bus most mornings and I get to sleep a good hour to an hour and a half longer. She also makes coffee most mornings, but sometimes I do. So I wont complain.
I weigh my lunch on a scale, because I count calories for breakfast and lunch. If I wasnt so particular about it, Im sure she would if I wanted her to. Not a big deal for me to do it. I just have a 300 calorie turkey sandwich for lunch (nothing else) and take a 100 calorie yogurt for an afternoon snack it only takes a minute or two for me to make my sandwich.
She also does a lot of the stuff it takes to run our household. I tease her and call her the hausfrau ... for some reason ... I can't imagine why ... she doesn't particularly care for that expression, lol.
Haha I thought I was the only one that knew what hausfrau was. When asked what I do if I say hausfrau they never get it.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#6547 May 30, 2014
stacked and proud wrote:
watching my boys play in the evening sun......
Hey S&P, nice to see you!

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#6548 May 31, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Giving my doggie some 'antianxiety' med, because he's afraid of all of this thundering and lightning!
I think you should take it to the vet it will be you the poor Dog is afraid of LMAO. Dumb Dumb you mind Take some Anti- anxiety so you don't get Afraid when u LOOK IN THE MIRROR

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#6549 May 31, 2014
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text> I had some woman say to me "what an obedient wife you are" I laughed and said "you don't know me very well". It was just easier for me to do it, one less thing for him to do before he left, a few extra minutes of sleep for him.
after 19 years with the same person I've found that obedience has nothing to do with it. My wife and I never do things for each other because it's expected, we do it it to help each other's day go a little easier. It takes two in a relationship.
So what am I doing? Drinking coffee with my wife.
;)

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#6550 May 31, 2014
Getting Ready to gooooo to my TANGO Dancing Lessons..FUN!!

Later ROCKERS!!

;)

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6551 May 31, 2014
Just got back in from some quick shopping, before the rain comes!

“Alive to live life”

Location hidden

#6552 May 31, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Just got back in from some quick shopping, before the rain comes!
Go out in the rain give yourself a Wash mind soap

Level 5

Location hidden

#6553 May 31, 2014
Bezeer wrote:
<quoted text>
Go out in the rain give yourself a Wash mind soap
Why would I give myself a wash??? Since you were washing me all night!

“Alive to live life”

Location hidden

#6554 May 31, 2014
God u are a real livening hobo last time go away stop telling lies your not funny just old desperate buzz off go find a corpse last time I reply to u

Level 5

Location hidden

#6555 May 31, 2014
Bezeer wrote:
God u are a real livening hobo last time go away stop telling lies your not funny just old desperate buzz off go find a corpse last time I reply to u
I would appreciate it if you quit talking to me until you become 'stable'! The pills they gave you dissolves under your tongue!

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#6556 Jun 2, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>after 19 years with the same person I've found that obedience has nothing to do with it. My wife and I never do things for each other because it's expected, we do it it to help each other's day go a little easier. It takes two in a relationship.
So what am I doing? Drinking coffee with my wife.
;)
I agree! By the way how did it go Friday?

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6557 Jun 2, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>I would appreciate it if you quit talking to me until you become 'stable'! The pills they gave you dissolves under your tongue!
Haha!!!:))

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6559 Jun 6, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>I would appreciate it if you quit talking to me until you become 'stable'! The pills they gave you dissolves under your tongue!
Wouldn't that be Nitroglycerin tabs? Lol...good luck with that.....

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#6560 Jun 6, 2014
Feeding my guppies..One teeeeeny weaeeny Fish Flake apiece ..

NOoooo FIGHTIN'!!!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#6561 Jun 7, 2014
Drinking coffee out of my cup in my house with my wife at my side.
They say being away from home will test a relationship but we're gonna pass this test like all the rest.

Level 5

Location hidden

#6562 Jun 7, 2014
Sitting here not feeling like writing much! Getting ready to finish up my chores for this morning!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 7 min Denny CranesPlace 17,941
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 7 min DILF 4,792
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 8 min DILF 7,361
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 9 min Mechanic 4,018
Word Association (Jun '10) 9 min DILF 26,689
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 9 min DILF 25,417
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 13 min Go Blue Forever 828
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min CJ Rocker 158,061
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 24 min TALLYHO 8541 39,417
Rest in Peace, Spock 2 hr Grace nerissa 313