Whatcha' doing?

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6526 May 30, 2014
Watching Bezeer talk to himself...such a desperate little man!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#6527 May 30, 2014
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I do, post office run.
Yea ... I still mail stuff
You're in the south; appropriate attire for a post office run is PJ's and slippers.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#6528 May 30, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in the south; appropriate attire for a post office run is PJ's and slippers.
Curlers in my hair and a mud mask on?

Nah .... I'm a jeans and tee gal

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6529 May 30, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg.....don't even get me started on pajamas and slippers in public. I know I shouldn't care what others do but seriously!?!?

Oh right..."whatcha' doing?"
I am sitting for the first time today since for 4 am. No one should ever have to be up at 4 am.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6530 May 30, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, on the knuckle not a good place. But hey, who needs to get dressed with 2 days off?
Who said she needed her finger to get dressed? She's single you know!(j/k)

Level 8

Location hidden

#6531 May 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Going to WalMart?

Level 8

Location hidden

#6532 May 30, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL, I did it at work.
2 stitches on my knuckle, SOB bled like no tomorrow.
Having to wear a finger splint to keep from bending it .... 2 days out of work.
I'm trying to get dressed, I need my finger!
I just sent you a chainsaw, post pictures when you're done with it. I want ALL the gore this time!

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#6533 May 30, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said she needed her finger to get dressed? She's single you know!(j/k)
LoL.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#6534 May 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Surely the millions of Wal Mart shoppers who dress like that can't be all wrong (can they?:)

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#6535 May 30, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg.....don't even get me started on pajamas and slippers in public. I know I shouldn't care what others do but seriously!?!?
Oh right..."whatcha' doing?"
I am sitting for the first time today since for 4 am. No one should ever have to be up at 4 am.
Holy crap? I'm tired just thinking about 4 am.

Level 6

Location hidden

#6536 May 30, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap? I'm tired just thinking about 4 am.
I don't think at 4 am. I just habitually go through the morning routine after staring blankly like a zombie. I thank my husband for making coffee, only to be told that I made the coffee...lol. Luckily, I don't always have to be up that early, just when he's on certain jobs. I always get up with him and make breakfast and pack a lunch. Otherwise he'll go eat something awful from some grease shack.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#6537 May 30, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think at 4 am. I just habitually go through the morning routine after staring blankly like a zombie. I thank my husband for making coffee, only to be told that I made the coffee...lol. Luckily, I don't always have to be up that early, just when he's on certain jobs. I always get up with him and make breakfast and pack a lunch. Otherwise he'll go eat something awful from some grease shack.
I make my husband's lunch everyday too :) I hated the smell of pickles first thing in the morning when I was pregnant. lol. I really disliked when he commuted.

Level 6

Location hidden

#6538 May 30, 2014
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text> I make my husband's lunch everyday too :) I hated the smell of pickles first thing in the morning when I was pregnant. lol. I really disliked when he commuted.
When I was pregnant I couldn't handle eggs or coffee. But I craved pickles and ovaltine...not together..lol..that would be disgusting! My husband usually works about an hour away, but right now he's about an hour and a half away and they like to start early to get out of the heat asap. He usually works outside. So it's 4 am wake up time for us. I'm really weird in that I never go back to sleep. I feel like I'm up. I might as well get stuff done before the kids are up.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6539 May 30, 2014
WTF? I make my own lunch every morning. <<<< That's b.s. ;p

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6540 May 30, 2014
Giving my doggie some 'antianxiety' med, because he's afraid of all of this thundering and lightning!

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#6541 May 30, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was pregnant I couldn't handle eggs or coffee. But I craved pickles and ovaltine...not together..lol..that would be disgusting! My husband usually works about an hour away, but right now he's about an hour and a half away and they like to start early to get out of the heat asap. He usually works outside. So it's 4 am wake up time for us. I'm really weird in that I never go back to sleep. I feel like I'm up. I might as well get stuff done before the kids are up.
If the kids heard me they'd be up and that would carry over on the weekends, no thanks! Winters it was easy to crawl back under the warm covers.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#6542 May 30, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
WTF? I make my own lunch every morning. <<<< That's b.s. ;p
I had some woman say to me "what an obedient wife you are" I laughed and said "you don't know me very well". It was just easier for me to do it, one less thing for him to do before he left, a few extra minutes of sleep for him.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#6543 May 30, 2014
WHO..Wants to Know???

Sheeeesh..Busy Bodies!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6544 May 30, 2014
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text> I had some woman say to me "what an obedient wife you are" I laughed and said "you don't know me very well". It was just easier for me to do it, one less thing for him to do before he left, a few extra minutes of sleep for him.
She gets the kids up and on the bus most mornings and I get to sleep a good hour to an hour and a half longer. She also makes coffee most mornings, but sometimes I do. So I wonít complain.

I weigh my lunch on a scale, because I count calories for breakfast and lunch. If I wasnít so particular about it, Iím sure she would if I wanted her to. Not a big deal for me to do it. I just have a 300 calorie turkey sandwich for lunch (nothing else) and take a 100 calorie yogurt for an afternoon snack Ö it only takes a minute or two for me to make my sandwich.

She also does a lot of the stuff it takes to run our household. I tease her and call her the hausfrau ... for some reason ... I can't imagine why ... she doesn't particularly care for that expression, lol.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#6545 May 30, 2014
watching my boys play in the evening sun......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 2 min DILF 693
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 3 min DILF 80,116
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 min Jennifer Renee 13,421
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 4 min andet1987 9,797
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 4 min DILF 5,180
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min Sam 44,039
Add a Word, Drop a Panty game 6 min DILF 768
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 17 min DILF 2,584
name my cat 53 min DILF 66
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 169,656