anamous

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

looking at mattresses and beds, i'm overdue for a new bed.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

getting ready for work, today is the dreaded annual in-service...no way to dodge this bullet

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Sublime I like your goatee look. Don't listen to the haters and don't let them run you off. This is why topixs viewers are shrinking.....
Thanks, but what they say doesn't matter much. The guy with the San Fransisco IP is my dad's age, but has been following me around for years. If I post something on a thread that he hasn't been posted on, he magically appears right after that on the same thread trying to take shots at me. So, even when he's not posting, he's watching everything I do and post.

While most folks are off enjoying their retirement, he lives on topix, follows mostly men around who he is jealous of trying to harass them, and even has a topix blog. It's a rather pathetic existence by any measure. Do you know any retired people who live that kind of life? I don't. I'm not trying to even pick on the guy, it's just true ... that's the life he lives.

It would be silly of me to put much stock into anything someone such as him says. Wouldn't you agree?
interested

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, but what they say doesn't matter much. The guy with the San Fransisco IP is my dad's age, but has been following me around for years. If I post something on a thread that he hasn't been posted on, he magically appears right after that on the same thread trying to take shots at me. So, even when he's not posting, he's watching everything I do and post.

While most folks are off enjoying their retirement, he lives on topix, follows mostly men around who he is jealous of trying to harass them, and even has a topix blog. It's a rather pathetic existence by any measure. Do you know any retired people who live that kind of life? I don't. I'm not trying to even pick on the guy, it's just true ... that's the life he lives.

It would be silly of me to put much stock into anything someone such as him says. Wouldn't you agree?
Yes most defiantly I agree. Very sad! I'm sure he is a Very lonely being. Surly there is some type of senior center he could hand out at or maybe he should volunteer him time... Or maybe he isn't old at all.. It's always hard to tell fiction from reality on this web site... I just hate when everyone ( as in all their socks) gangs up on one person.. No wonder topix viewer ship is shrinking. I've vowed to stay positive and not let socks run me off. And if u disagree with most they bring out all the evil sock friends and attack. F them is what I say! You have a great day.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes most defiantly I agree. Very sad! I'm sure he is a Very lonely being. Surly there is some type of senior center he could hand out at or maybe he should volunteer him time... Or maybe he isn't old at all.. It's always hard to tell fiction from reality on this web site... I just hate when everyone ( as in all their socks) gangs up on one person.. No wonder topix viewer ship is shrinking. I've vowed to stay positive and not let socks run me off. And if u disagree with most they bring out all the evil sock friends and attack. F them is what I say! You have a great day.
I agree.

I hope you have a great day too!
interested

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.

I hope you have a great day too!
You to:)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

I already know your name and what you look like ... if I were so inclined I could find all I ever wanted to know about you. I'm just really not interested in knowing anything about a complete waste of space, like you.
interested

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

too easy to seezy wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Well, "IF WE'VE LEARNED ANYTHING" about IP's, you'd be "INTERESTED" to know that they can be very telling. Or not. But, you wouldn't know that.....
Really I speak to someone u dislike and now I'm on your/and all the lil socks pick on list.... Next I guess I'll be sublime??? Oh wait per spirit69 I'm some figment if her imagination named Donald. Make up your mind psycho!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

I know because other people posted it. I had no clue that was his picture or his real name at the time. I had nothing to do with any of it, but I did see it.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Your reading comprehension sux.

I never said it was okay. You've never seen me mention your real name, either, now have you? I think you are a complete effing waste of space, and like with your wife Hegel, I wouldn't pi$s on you if you were on fire, but I don't do the whole PI thing, no matter how much I don't like someone.

It's one of the things that separates me from a low life scum bag like you.

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche

I will not become you.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

buck wrote:
dang man donald fella talkin to his self all the hell in here man sht man you need help man i hope spirit girl never have to do with you a gain.
Pay attention to the chorus, buck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

It probably helps you to feel better about your own conduct if you think that, but I never posted it as a gray, either. IF I wanted to do so, I'd just use my account after all the times he's posted shyte about me and made no secret about it.

BTW, are you trying to make me hurl with this "lawyers in love" shyte? Dream on.
Openmouthinsertf oot

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

What cha' doing? Looks like the f-baby is crying again ... Typical
Openmouthinsertf oot

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

I see gerbil geno chiming in too, came up for some air did he?
Ozie

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

falling.
tell me the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Having some fun somewhere..... somehow...hummm

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Getting very Sleepy

Goodnight my Love

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Back To The Future Trilogy.. LOVE these movies!!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

My morning ritual.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
My morning ritual.
drive carefully

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••