Whatcha' doing?
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6340 May 5, 2014
bowchickabowbow wrote:
If a guy wants to post his masturbation fantasies on Topix we should just be glad we don't have to believe or encourage him. Shame he talks about his wife that way though.
I hope that means you're gonna take down all the posters of me on your bedroom walls.
Level 8

Location hidden

#6341 May 5, 2014
And Ferrerman nothing that takes place in topix is a shame, but what is a shame is that you are a 60 year old man who spends a lot of time and effort following other men around on topix and much more time and effort than you spent fighting to be a father to your child when your wife wouldn't let you have any visitation for reasons that you conveniently failed to disclose...
Level 8

Location hidden

#6344 May 5, 2014
advisor wrote:
I made love to Sub's mother the other night.
My advice to him is to no longer kiss her on her mouth.
Or her bottom.
Even for you, that's pretty "weak", stick boy.
Level 8

Location hidden

#6345 May 5, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text> I believed your post( past tense) now I think your just another bullshitter who's ego is bigger than his / her balls.
Oh, and I don't care if ya believe me. There's nothing I could do to prove it anyways, and really it's not a big deal anyway. Just thought it was an effed up story.

She kept whispering in her husbands ear and looking at me with eff me eyes. She had been drinking, but wasn't slurring (she obviously had beer goggles on if she was so attracted to me). I think he figured he better take her back to the room.

He said we could have the chairs and umbrella he rented for the day if we wanted, but we already had 2 + an umbrella that we rented and my beach cabana/tent that I brought. Nice guy ... I don't envy him with having to deal with a wife like that, as nice looking as she was. Who knows maybe she just had too much to drink and it was out of character, but I don't think so ... she told me she likes to drink.

Pretty much every time I go to bike week I come back with at least one bizarre story and it's always something like that ... Me just minding my business and crazy finding me.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6346 May 5, 2014
Not sleeping, that's what I'm not doing. The long weekend has got me out of sync
Have to leave for work in less than a few hours.... will have to detour

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6350 May 5, 2014
Playing on the threads...having a good time with some laughter in there..All in fun and games.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#6351 May 5, 2014
Relaxing and watching Bewitched..Love the theme music during the movie FUN!!
Level 8

Location hidden

#6352 May 6, 2014
You didnt tell her wrote:
<quoted text>No sexy woman would give you the time of day. No female is going to come on to a half man with a coon skin hat around his mouth. Sorry. You're a bullshyter.
Couldn't care less what you think.
Level 8

Location hidden

#6353 May 6, 2014
look in the mirror wrote:
<quoted text>So is takin your second trip to Florida in a month- without the kids- and then coming home and getting on Topix
Your jealousy is showing. Maybe you can save up and vacation in Gary.
excuses

Arlington, TX

#6354 May 6, 2014
really slime? Oh it's sublime
Level 8

Location hidden

#6355 May 6, 2014
^^^ You suck @ trolling. Please try harder. I'm embarrassed for you.
excuses

Arlington, TX

#6356 May 6, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
^^^ You suck @ trolling. Please try harder. I'm embarrassed for you.
I will not suck you ^^^^^^. I'm embarrassed for you slime.
Daddy Died A War Hero

Duluth, GA

#6358 May 6, 2014
^^^ Beats having to lie to your kid about why daddy isn't around.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6359 May 6, 2014
Finally home and relaxing!
interested

Huntington, WV

#6360 May 6, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't care less what you think.
Sublime I like your goatee look. Don't listen to the haters and don't let them run you off. This is why topixs viewers are shrinking.....
interested

United States

#6362 May 6, 2014
If weve learned anything wrote:
<quoted text>please don't start him talking about himself.
Ok sorry I just always feel sorry for the underdog.... He seems to be getting picked on lately. Haven't had time to read everything though... I always try and find the good in everyone/thing.
anamous

Allentown, PA

#6363 May 6, 2014
looking at mattresses and beds, i'm overdue for a new bed.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#6364 May 7, 2014
getting ready for work, today is the dreaded annual in-service...no way to dodge this bullet
Level 8

Location hidden

#6365 May 7, 2014
interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Sublime I like your goatee look. Don't listen to the haters and don't let them run you off. This is why topixs viewers are shrinking.....
Thanks, but what they say doesn't matter much. The guy with the San Fransisco IP is my dad's age, but has been following me around for years. If I post something on a thread that he hasn't been posted on, he magically appears right after that on the same thread trying to take shots at me. So, even when he's not posting, he's watching everything I do and post.

While most folks are off enjoying their retirement, he lives on topix, follows mostly men around who he is jealous of trying to harass them, and even has a topix blog. It's a rather pathetic existence by any measure. Do you know any retired people who live that kind of life? I don't. I'm not trying to even pick on the guy, it's just true ... that's the life he lives.

It would be silly of me to put much stock into anything someone such as him says. Wouldn't you agree?
interested

United States

#6366 May 7, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, but what they say doesn't matter much. The guy with the San Fransisco IP is my dad's age, but has been following me around for years. If I post something on a thread that he hasn't been posted on, he magically appears right after that on the same thread trying to take shots at me. So, even when he's not posting, he's watching everything I do and post.

While most folks are off enjoying their retirement, he lives on topix, follows mostly men around who he is jealous of trying to harass them, and even has a topix blog. It's a rather pathetic existence by any measure. Do you know any retired people who live that kind of life? I don't. I'm not trying to even pick on the guy, it's just true ... that's the life he lives.

It would be silly of me to put much stock into anything someone such as him says. Wouldn't you agree?
Yes most defiantly I agree. Very sad! I'm sure he is a Very lonely being. Surly there is some type of senior center he could hand out at or maybe he should volunteer him time... Or maybe he isn't old at all.. It's always hard to tell fiction from reality on this web site... I just hate when everyone ( as in all their socks) gangs up on one person.. No wonder topix viewer ship is shrinking. I've vowed to stay positive and not let socks run me off. And if u disagree with most they bring out all the evil sock friends and attack. F them is what I say! You have a great day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 4 min KNIGHT DeVINE 3,788
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 7 min KNIGHT DeVINE 24,282
Poll Why, "has been Geno", trolling as Ferret and Jo... 9 min Big Peter 1
Poll Adrian Devine............ where are you?? (May '11) 12 min KNIGHT DeVINE 75
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 17 min KNIGHT DeVINE 9,969
Play "end of the name"... 19 min KNIGHT DeVINE 160
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 22 min KNIGHT DeVINE 79,455
Child Sex Offenders 35 min Wolftracks 18
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 165,421
News California couple married 75 years dies in each... 1 hr wichita-rick 4
The Gettsburg Address 3 hr Susan B 25
motorcycle traveling stories 4 hr Ferret 1,246
More from around the web