Whatcha' doing?

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#6325 May 5, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife asked if my friends called me a mo fo'er again. However, I suggest you worry about your own marriage, instead of some stranger's who doesn't know you from a pile of dog shyte.
no need to get all testy, I was just asking you a question because I knew you had talked pretty highly of your wife and I was curious of her reaction.
I have friends on here who are also friends in the rw and I sometimes forget how easily offended some of the bull shitters get.
really....

Euless, TX

#6326 May 5, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
Just got chatted up by a total hottie. She's asking me where I'm from telling me I should ride my bike without my shirt on.

Her husband (he was super cool ... Kinda felt bad for him) was getting so pis$ed at her and was telling her he's not happy. Awkward! Her gf said I should see her wedding pictures and that she looked just like Sandra Bullock. I think she put Sandra Bullock to shame.

My one buddy who is chilling up in the room was like who was that woman bending over talkin to you. I was just like ... Dude ... It was so weird. He was watching it from the balcony. Good thing she's here with hubby ... I'da hate to and woulda had a hard time have had to say no to that.
Kind of full of yourself. I also thought you were going on and on about your wife and family. Must be short man syndrome. Those who need to talk about it do so to make themselves feel better. So people are just a piece of meat and your marriage means nothing. Got it. Just another disgusting bullshitter. no need for a response, don't care
interested

United States

#6327 May 5, 2014
Arguing with a nit wit about genital sizes! Lmfao!!!
inform

Mount Sterling, KY

#6328 May 5, 2014
OF COURSE

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6329 May 5, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>no need to get all testy, I was just asking you a question because I knew you had talked pretty highly of your wife and I was curious of her reaction.
I have friends on here who are also friends in the rw and I sometimes forget how easily offended some of the bull shitters get.
Why would my wife care? It's not my fault that she was hitting on me and talking about sex. Her husband struck up a conversation with us about bike week and Daytona bike week. I didn't say anything to bring that on, nor did I encourage it after it started. My wife knows the score and has seen crazy shyte like that happen when I'm out with her too.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#6330 May 5, 2014
[QUOTE who="really...."] <quoted text>
Kind of full of yourself. I also thought you were going on and on about your wife and family. Must be short man syndrome. Those who need to talk about it do so to make themselves feel better. So people are just a piece of meat and your marriage means nothing. Got it. Just another disgusting bullshitter. no need for a response, don't care[/QUOTE]

It's okay just let it all out cry baby. What kind of syndrome cause a knob such as yourself to cry and wet his pants over some other guy's marriage?

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#6332 May 5, 2014
You didnt tell her wrote:
<quoted text>no, the part about you wanting to eff her. what did your pretend swinger wife think about that? did she text you with the ok to proceed sign? when I need comic relief I can count on you, you're always there bro
I didn't say I would eff her. And my wife woulda thought she was hot too. She was like a Victoria secrets model hot. 3-some worth 4 sure. My wife would agree. Does that make you wanna cry some more?

Maybe you, Liam and Ferrerman can have a girls' night in, wrap towels in your hair, wear footsie pAjamas, and watch "the notebook" to restore your faith in "missionary sex only" marriages.
Ozie

Lafayette, CA

#6333 May 5, 2014
standing on the deck watching the clouds come in...
its true.
hand in hand..
just `oz
www.youtube.com/watch...

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#6334 May 5, 2014
Getting back in the groove of things

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#6336 May 5, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I would eff her. And my wife woulda thought she was hot too. She was like a Victoria secrets model hot. 3-some worth 4 sure. My wife would agree. Does that make you wanna cry some more?
Maybe you, Liam and Ferrerman can have a girls' night in, wrap towels in your hair, wear footsie pAjamas, and watch "the notebook" to restore your faith in "missionary sex only" marriages.
listen here sublime, I asked you a simple question. Obviously you were offended, but that was not my intention.
If you want to keep throwing insults out then so be it. Carry on and enjoy your self. And I'll just start skipping over your posts like I do the other a-holes that come on here talking shyt. I believed your post( past tense) now I think your just another bullshitter who's ego is bigger than his/ her balls.
Comment al ya want, this is the last thing you'll read from me. Welcome to the cesspool.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#6338 May 5, 2014
Ami in Mee-ami wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't wrap towels IN your hair. You do wrap your hair IN towels.
^^ Payback for my keys thread comment. Touché pussycat.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#6339 May 5, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>listen here sublime, I asked you a simple question. Obviously you were offended, but that was not my intention.
If you want to keep throwing insults out then so be it. Carry on and enjoy your self. And I'll just start skipping over your posts like I do the other a-holes that come on here talking shyt. I believed your post( past tense) now I think your just another bullshitter who's ego is bigger than his/ her balls.
Comment al ya want, this is the last thing you'll read from me. Welcome to the cesspool.
Well, I went back and looked at your post and I believe ya. My apologies. I read your post originally along with the posts from my two other stalkers and I'm afraid their ugliness colored my perception of the intent behind your post. My bad.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#6340 May 5, 2014
bowchickabowbow wrote:
If a guy wants to post his masturbation fantasies on Topix we should just be glad we don't have to believe or encourage him. Shame he talks about his wife that way though.
I hope that means you're gonna take down all the posters of me on your bedroom walls.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#6341 May 5, 2014
And Ferrerman nothing that takes place in topix is a shame, but what is a shame is that you are a 60 year old man who spends a lot of time and effort following other men around on topix and much more time and effort than you spent fighting to be a father to your child when your wife wouldn't let you have any visitation for reasons that you conveniently failed to disclose...

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#6344 May 5, 2014
advisor wrote:
I made love to Sub's mother the other night.
My advice to him is to no longer kiss her on her mouth.
Or her bottom.
Even for you, that's pretty "weak", stick boy.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#6345 May 5, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text> I believed your post( past tense) now I think your just another bullshitter who's ego is bigger than his / her balls.
Oh, and I don't care if ya believe me. There's nothing I could do to prove it anyways, and really it's not a big deal anyway. Just thought it was an effed up story.

She kept whispering in her husbands ear and looking at me with eff me eyes. She had been drinking, but wasn't slurring (she obviously had beer goggles on if she was so attracted to me). I think he figured he better take her back to the room.

He said we could have the chairs and umbrella he rented for the day if we wanted, but we already had 2 + an umbrella that we rented and my beach cabana/tent that I brought. Nice guy ... I don't envy him with having to deal with a wife like that, as nice looking as she was. Who knows maybe she just had too much to drink and it was out of character, but I don't think so ... she told me she likes to drink.

Pretty much every time I go to bike week I come back with at least one bizarre story and it's always something like that ... Me just minding my business and crazy finding me.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6346 May 5, 2014
Not sleeping, that's what I'm not doing. The long weekend has got me out of sync
Have to leave for work in less than a few hours.... will have to detour

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6350 May 5, 2014
Playing on the threads...having a good time with some laughter in there..All in fun and games.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#6351 May 5, 2014
Relaxing and watching Bewitched..Love the theme music during the movie FUN!!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#6352 May 6, 2014
You didnt tell her wrote:
<quoted text>No sexy woman would give you the time of day. No female is going to come on to a half man with a coon skin hat around his mouth. Sorry. You're a bullshyter.
Couldn't care less what you think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News O.J. Simpson up for parole nine years into sent... 44 min 8541 MARINE 19
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr T Bone 4,284
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Republican Destru... 221,487
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr T Bone 218,717
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 2 hr wichita-rick 1,943
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Crispy Weasel 76,020
True False Game (Jun '11) 4 hr andet1987 14,928
What is your pets name? 8 hr Suezanne 32
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 14 hr 8541 MARINE 22,877
More from around the web