Whatcha' doing?

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6303 Apr 30, 2014
Taking some "me" time before I start my busy day!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#6304 Apr 30, 2014
Buzzing....

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#6305 May 1, 2014
GETTING PIZZED OFF!!!

These POP-UP ADS are Driving me WHACKO!!

STOP ALREADY!!

WEBMASTER... CONTROL YOUR CONTROLLERS!!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6306 May 2, 2014
Finishing up!
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6307 May 2, 2014
Contemplating the depth of my navel.

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6308 May 2, 2014
Glancing at the movie Gravity....

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#6309 May 3, 2014
Never fails, on the day I should be sleeping in I just can't seem to sleep past 5:30. So I'm up drinking coffee with the mrs cul8tr and getting ready to go and work the garden over.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#6310 May 3, 2014
Drinking coffee!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6311 May 4, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
Buzzing....
I wondered what that sound was :)

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#6312 May 4, 2014
..GUESS Catch-Up..Household Chores..

The DUST BUNNIES are Giving meeeeee "THE LOOK"..

Aaaaaaggghhh!!!!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6313 May 4, 2014
Chillin on beach with my crew. Relaxing for a day before we iron as$ it and ride 600 miles back home tomorrow.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#6314 May 4, 2014
Sitting by the pool. Just finished reading the 8 posts y'all made in the last hour or so. Talk about a lazy Sunday!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6315 May 4, 2014
Resting

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#6316 May 4, 2014
Just got chatted up by a total hottie. She's asking me where I'm from telling me I should ride my bike without my shirt on.

Her husband (he was super cool ... Kinda felt bad for him) was getting so pis$ed at her and was telling her he's not happy. Awkward! Her gf said I should see her wedding pictures and that she looked just like Sandra Bullock. I think she put Sandra Bullock to shame.

My one buddy who is chilling up in the room was like who was that woman bending over talkin to you. I was just like ... Dude ... It was so weird. He was watching it from the balcony. Good thing she's here with hubby ... I'da hate to and woulda had a hard time have had to say no to that.
interested

United States

#6317 May 4, 2014
Tea time

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#6318 May 4, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
Just got chatted up by a total hottie. She's asking me where I'm from telling me I should ride my bike without my shirt on.
Her husband (he was super cool ... Kinda felt bad for him) was getting so pis$ed at her and was telling her he's not happy. Awkward! Her gf said I should see her wedding pictures and that she looked just like Sandra Bullock. I think she put Sandra Bullock to shame.
My one buddy who is chilling up in the room was like who was that woman bending over talkin to you. I was just like ... Dude ... It was so weird. He was watching it from the balcony. Good thing she's here with hubby ... I'da hate to and woulda had a hard time have had to say no to that.
so what did your wife think of that? I mean, I think I recalled you being married, I can't really remember.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#6319 May 4, 2014
Doing a little laundry and watching the end of golf, waiting on the news!
anamous

Kintnersville, PA

#6322 May 4, 2014
Just came back helping my friend get his patio ready for a party next week. Cleaned up his patio furniture and grill.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#6323 May 4, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>so what did your wife think of that? I mean, I think I recalled you being married, I can't really remember.
My wife asked if my friends called me a mo fo'er again. However, I suggest you worry about your own marriage, instead of some stranger's who doesn't know you from a pile of dog shyte.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#6324 May 4, 2014
HarleyHorney wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, right, uh huh. You look like a douchenozzle and BTW Sandra Bullock looks like a guy.
U mad, bro?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 8 min --IslandGurL-- 150,218
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min Ykcul 76,610
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 18 min unreals_dad 17,003
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min BITTERSWEET GOODBYES 220,622
News DHS chief says arresting parents may quell huma... 30 min USA Today 2
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 39 min Boink face 23,874
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 46 min BITTERSWEET GOODBYES 16,192
More from around the web