Whatcha' doing?
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5865 Dec 12, 2013
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not insinuate that I am anybody other than me; because I am not.
I do NOT want or need a new profile. I am happy being me and do NOT say mean or evil things like you do. I have no need to hide behind socks!
LOL! Take your profiles and head for the hills! If you think you are fooling anyone you're not; but it's a joy watching you think that you are!

Merry Christmas HO HO HO! The gift that keeps on giving apparently!

“8 point Buck”

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5866 Dec 12, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Take your profiles and head for the hills! If you think you are fooling anyone you're not; but it's a joy watching you think that you are!
Merry Christmas HO HO HO! The gift that keeps on giving apparently!
Hell hi five for you babe. Hell I'm glad you know all whats going on. Hell I think its good how you play on in to it hell just like they told you would damn happen. Hell its enter taining babe.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5867 Dec 12, 2013
Jeffy 11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell hi five for you babe. Hell I'm glad you know all whats going on. Hell I think its good how you play on in to it hell just like they told you would damn happen. Hell its enter taining babe.
It is funny though and especially when he follows me around and signs in and out of his profiles! I hope your Christmas shopping is done and sure hope you have me some venison?!:))

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#5868 Dec 12, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny though and especially when he follows me around and signs in and out of his profiles! I hope your Christmas shopping is done and sure hope you have me some venison?!:))
Sending KARMA your way, you will reap what you sow!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#5869 Dec 12, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh OK, I didn't know you're gay, sorry!
i remember reading on the tell us what your thinking about thread that you weren't going to write on here anymore, that you were leaving and I'm wondering,
What happen to the plan?!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#5870 Dec 12, 2013
^^^^^^^^
Hell, I mean hell, you know what I'm saying? Hell...

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

and dog's drool :-)

#5871 Dec 12, 2013
Cleaning shredded toilet paper ... one of my kittens thinks it's the best toy in the world. This is the 3rd roll in 2 weeks .... pirate!

“8 point Buck”

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5872 Dec 12, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny though and especially when he follows me around and signs in and out of his profiles! I hope your Christmas shopping is done and sure hope you have me some venison?!:))
Hell babe did he respond to you? Hell my shoppin just got damn through with. Hell you know it girl I got you some jerky and stew beef Ill damn bring it when I come.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5873 Dec 12, 2013
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
That was VERY mean. Knock it off obviously Marissa has enough to deal with without troll drama.
Leave her alone.
TO Marissa ~ Hope you have better days ahead. Sorry to hear of bad times for you.
She isn't only mean but CRAZY as well..She needs to go get help..But again they may not be able to help her...People like that it's best to stay away from them...You don't need them in your life..
About Marissa....I'm with you on that..We love you girl..Take care ((HUGS))
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5874 Dec 12, 2013
Jeffy 11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell babe did he respond to you? Hell my shoppin just got damn through with. Hell you know it girl I got you some jerky and stew beef Ill damn bring it when I come.
When you come down here, please don't forget it; I love venison!

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5875 Dec 12, 2013
Lmmfao...liam hel she just hel wanted some hel attention...if she hel and all her profiles really hel left she would hel have no life. Haha..

“8 point Buck”

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5877 Dec 12, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
When you come down here, please don't forget it; I love venison!
Hell I aint going to forget.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Valentines Day coming Soon

#5878 Dec 12, 2013
Hell have no fiery like a woman scorned!!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5879 Dec 14, 2013
Watching..a movie and lifting weights.. HELL YEAH MA, I'll take another Beer!!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5880 Dec 16, 2013
absolutely nothin' & I LIKE it!!!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#5881 Dec 16, 2013
Just finished some spaghetti & meat balls at Denny's at the flying J truck stop in peculiar MO. Bought me some extra strength tums, and I'm settling in the sleeper and checking in on offbeat before put a movie in and call it a night.
Looks like the truck will be running most of the night so's I can keeps warrrrmmm.....

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5883 Dec 16, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
Just finished some spaghetti & meat balls at Denny's at the flying J truck stop in peculiar MO. Bought me some extra strength tums, and I'm settling in the sleeper and checking in on offbeat before put a movie in and call it a night.
Looks like the truck will be running most of the night so's I can keeps warrrrmmm.....
Keep them buns warm!! Congratulations! I heard the great news.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5884 Dec 16, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
Just finished some spaghetti & meat balls at Denny's at the flying J truck stop in peculiar MO. Bought me some extra strength tums, and I'm settling in the sleeper and checking in on offbeat before put a movie in and call it a night.
Looks like the truck will be running most of the night so's I can keeps warrrrmmm.....
Stay warm. Grandpa...Does that make you feel old?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5885 Dec 16, 2013
Good Night Liam and everyone else.Sleep well....I'm heading for bed.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5886 Dec 17, 2013
Trying to relieve some stress...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 10 min Camilla 762
A to Z songs by title or group! 12 min Camilla 595
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min wichita-rick 209,805
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 23 min whatimeisit 8,498
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 32 min andet1987 9,599
One Word (Jan '09) 33 min whatimeisit 18,199
The Letter B (Jun '09) 44 min whatimeisit 5,806
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 1 hr streetglidehoney 2,142
News Mums sick of kids' illnesses - 18 times a year 1 hr Enzo49 30
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Enzo49 68,063
True False Game (Jun '11) 2 hr Enzo49 13,477
More from around the web