Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5668 Nov 2, 2013
Prolol Tart wrote:
Resting with my feet up.
Finished a wedding cake today then started the preps for Thanksgiving orders. Am wore to the bone.
Why the negative s? Was it post # 5666? Omg, perfect ending to a perfect day. Yeehaw.
:/

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#5669 Nov 2, 2013
Prolol Tart wrote:
<quoted text>Why the negative s? Was it post # 5666? Omg, perfect ending to a perfect day. Yeehaw.
:/
It wasnt me.. But,, I did notice that Number.. Lucky you..

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5670 Nov 2, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> It wasnt me.. But,, I did notice that Number.. Lucky you..
Jeez thanks! Lol good night.
;)

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5671 Nov 2, 2013
Prolol Tart wrote:
<quoted text> Jeez thanks! Lol good night.
;)
I also get them.. I just look at it as "Pretty Colorful Decorations" on all my posts.. Its just a Pidley thing in this life.... Take care.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5672 Nov 2, 2013
relaxing after a very long, stressful day with the boys... i'm glad its over cause i'm gonna DRINK!!

ahhhhh....

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5673 Nov 3, 2013
Thinking and getting turned on!
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5674 Nov 3, 2013
Playing word games here and there and everywhere
And thinking about balloons

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#5675 Nov 3, 2013
So I'm drinking my morning cup o' c and this fly is circling around my head and I swat at it and it nose dives right into my coffee! Lil f**ker!
Mary

Allentown, PA

#5676 Nov 3, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
So I'm drinking my morning cup o' c and this fly is circling around my head and I swat at it and it nose dives right into my coffee! Lil f**ker!
Ddid you save it from drowning? I would have. I am also drinking coffee, black no sugar. Did you have alot of sugar in your coffee? Fly's love sugar. Now you got me thinking of the movie the Fly, the old black and white version, the part that seems to stick in my mind is where the fly with the Dr.s head is caught in a spiders web, screaming help me, help me, right before the spider is ready to attack. I know I'm messed up, but I can't help it, when u mentioned the fly in your coffee, that is what comes to my mind. You can ignore this comment, no response is needed.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5677 Nov 3, 2013
ye olde wake up routine... tea and Topix!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#5678 Nov 3, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Ddid you save it from drowning? I would have. I am also drinking coffee, black no sugar. Did you have alot of sugar in your coffee? Fly's love sugar. Now you got me thinking of the movie the Fly, the old black and white version, the part that seems to stick in my mind is where the fly with the Dr.s head is caught in a spiders web, screaming help me, help me, right before the spider is ready to attack. I know I'm messed up, but I can't help it, when u mentioned the fly in your coffee, that is what comes to my mind. You can ignore this comment, no response is needed.
i did not save it from drowning, you never mess with a mans coffee. I had vanilla & cinnamon flavor creamer in my coffee so Im sure the flys last breath was quite enjoyable as he went down the sink drain ( I think I heard a Yee Haa!) and I've never seen the black & white version of the fly but I have seen bits and pieces of the newer version with Jeff Goldblum but couldn't really get into it.
We're all a little messed up which would probably explain my need to reply to your comment Mary. And I hope this doesn't offend you but I own a fly swatter and have been known to inflict senseless slaughter on these helpless winged creatures, sometimes because its necessary... But sometimes just for fun...
Im currently seeking counciling.___

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#5679 Nov 3, 2013
cooking!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#5680 Nov 3, 2013
Just came home, getting ready to eat lunch....
Mary

Allentown, PA

#5681 Nov 3, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>i did not save it from drowning, you never mess with a mans coffee. I had vanilla & cinnamon flavor creamer in my coffee so Im sure the flys last breath was quite enjoyable as he went down the sink drain ( I think I heard a Yee Haa!) and I've never seen the black & white version of the fly but I have seen bits and pieces of the newer version with Jeff Goldblum but couldn't really get into it.
We're all a little messed up which would probably explain my need to reply to your comment Mary. And I hope this doesn't offend you but I own a fly swatter and have been known to inflict senseless slaughter on these helpless winged creatures, sometimes because its necessary... But sometimes just for fun...
Im currently seeking counciling.___
Vanilla and cinnamon could do it alright. And true at least the fly's last breath was enjoyable, he went down in pleasure, but you'll have to sterralize your sink now, the fly's last action could have been a poop going down your drain. You wouldn't want fly poop and fly carcass sitting around in your sink?

The black and white version of the Fly is much better in my opinion, so your not miossing out on much on the newer version. Yes, what is normal? Everybody I think has a little quirkeness to them.
If everyone was the same it would be a very dull world indeed.

No u have not offended me at all about killing the fly, they are very big germ carriers. But when I see one flying around I try to catch it and let it out the window during warm months. In cold months if I see one (which is not often) I catch it and throw it in the basement, don't want it to freeze. Don't catch too many flys for fun, they just might rebel against you one day, who knows what they are capable of doing. Maybe lay eggs in your cake or fruit that's sits up on the counter.

This is starting to turn into a book, sorry.
Are there any more spots left in your counseling sessions that I can join ? ; )

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#5682 Nov 3, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
cooking!!
What are we eating tonight?

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5683 Nov 3, 2013
Reading yet again.. Getting addicted again,I guess..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#5684 Nov 3, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
Just came home, getting ready to eat lunch....
Hi Spirit.. How are you today??? I am looking for my dear friends as well here...[Found one!!!]

Level 5

Location hidden

#5685 Nov 3, 2013
I was reading about Alexander Solzhenitsyn....

Level 5

Location hidden

#5686 Nov 3, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Spirit.. How are you today??? I am looking for my dear friends as well here...[Found one!!!]
I sweetheart! How are you?

Level 5

Location hidden

#5687 Nov 3, 2013
Hi, what in the world is wrong with me! Sorry, suppose to be Hi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Jennifer Renee 8,680
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 6 min NinaRocks 5,763
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min Blitzking 141,701
"man" words 19 min andet1987 173
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 24 min X Crypsis X 155,181
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr Whiny1 77,947
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 1 hr Whiny1 1,426
Who's Juicylu the incessant topix lifer? (Jan '13) 1 hr Lumajuice 104
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr A TROLL NAMED SLACK 38,406
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr buck 28,497