Whatcha' doing?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#5401 Oct 12, 2013
waiting for soup to get done...will take Sis a bowl, then beer run, then bubble bath...ahhhhhh
just_a_visitor

Allentown, PA

#5402 Oct 12, 2013
getting ready to go shopping.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#5403 Oct 12, 2013
Sipping a cold one while the pizza settles in my belly.
sit on me

Tokyo, Japan

#5404 Oct 12, 2013
nothing

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5405 Oct 12, 2013
Getting ready to watch the race! I love fast cars especially one's made of Sugar.
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#5406 Oct 12, 2013
Getting ready to go the City.

Have a great weekend.

peace.

The international community, both citizens and governments, must Stand Up For Tibet.

http://www.tibet.org/

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#5407 Oct 12, 2013
Tech_Bro wrote:
Getting ready to go the City.
Have a great weekend.
peace.
The international community, both citizens and governments, must Stand Up For Tibet.
http://www.tibet.org/
Our govt hasn't a clue as to how to stand up for the American people, let alone Tibet...
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#5408 Oct 12, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Our govt hasn't a clue as to how to stand up for the American people, let alone Tibet...
hey enzo.. standing in line , a concert in sf.

its true..

i believe in this country.. and i believe in you..

every thing is under control.. a friend once said.

peace.

TB<

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#5409 Oct 12, 2013
Tech_Bro wrote:
<quoted text>
hey enzo.. standing in line , a concert in sf.
its true..
i believe in this country.. and i believe in you..
every thing is under control.. a friend once said.
peace.
TB<
Right On my friend, enjoy the concert however never assume everything is under control when reported so by politicians or the press...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#5410 Oct 12, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Right On my friend, enjoy the concert however never assume everything is under control when reported so by politicians or the press...
Are you suggesting the media is biased???? I'm aghast!!!
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#5411 Oct 12, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Right On my friend, enjoy the concert however never assume everything is under control when reported so by politicians or the press...
brother.

smile. i gotta go..

TB<

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#5412 Oct 12, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting the media is biased???? I'm aghast!!!
I could be wrong...I find the only newsworthy reportin nowadays is on the weather channel...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#5413 Oct 12, 2013
Tech_Bro wrote:
<quoted text> brother.
smile. i gotta go..
TB<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =goX9dESxLnUXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5414 Oct 12, 2013
Watching a weird British movie.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#5415 Oct 12, 2013
...listening to the stones...thinking of my 'honorable' elected carpetbaggers...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#5416 Oct 12, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be wrong...I find the only newsworthy reportin nowadays is on the weather channel...
I hear Punxsutawney Phil is planning a political coup.....
Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5417 Oct 12, 2013
Listening to IHeart radio wishing I could go back to sleep...

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#5418 Oct 13, 2013
Eating lunch, doing my research, talking to my Mother on the cellphone, and posting...that's multi-tasking lol!!!

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5419 Oct 14, 2013
sitting at work thinking of a woman

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#5420 Oct 14, 2013
Watching the voice then blacklist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas waiter fired after racist remarks show up... 9 min Spotted Girl 42
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 13 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,041
motorcycle traveling stories 14 min Fuzzy Sock 792
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 19 min greymouser 273
News Man Hit With Reburial Fee After Floods Unearth ... 22 min Emerald 8
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 27 min CJ Rocker 79,207
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 28 min CJ Rocker 8,157
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 56 min Jennifer Renee 11,474
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 163,272
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr lost in Mississippi 40,833
More from around the web