“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#5024 Sep 1, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
aw, he's probably just scared...but at this age, they seem to like to make friends, he's worried about not being with mom. That is very sweet, you two have done a wonderful job. I'm thinkin' he'll have a good time.
Isn't it hard to believe that summer is almost gone?
this whole year has gone by so quick it's unbelievable. I can see how life can just pass you by before yo know it and your looking back thinking,"'what the hell just happened!"
So I'm sitting here trying to enjoy the rest of my Sunday, catch up on some rest, and try to NOT to think of all I have in store for the next week.....
Whew....

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#5025 Sep 1, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Enzo...
Thanks good buddy!
...anytime my friend...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5026 Sep 1, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>i absolutely love quiet time...
Me too...:)

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#5027 Sep 1, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>this whole year has gone by so quick it's unbelievable. I can see how life can just pass you by before yo know it and your looking back thinking,"'what the hell just happened!"
So I'm sitting here trying to enjoy the rest of my Sunday, catch up on some rest, and try to NOT to think of all I have in store for the next week.....
Whew....
yah, you're right...it will be my grandson's first day of kindergarten, too this week.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#5028 Sep 2, 2013
As much as I am looking forward to school starting tomorrow. I am dreading bedtime tonight and the morning rush . UUUGH!

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5029 Sep 2, 2013
Goofing off

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5030 Sep 2, 2013
Listening to the thunder

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#5031 Sep 2, 2013
cooking while posting..

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5032 Sep 2, 2013
Hi axxx how are you today?

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#5033 Sep 2, 2013
The sun just came out from behind the clouds!!!!YAY!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#5034 Sep 2, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
yah, you're right...it will be my grandson's first day of kindergarten, too this week.
My wife told me she didn't think she'd cry when she took our little one to kindergarten because he had been going to preschool so she was kind of ready for it. So I called her after to see how it went and she said everything was fine when they got there, she gave him a kiss and was walking out the door and he came running up behind her and gave her a big hug and said, " I love you mom, will you be back to pick me up later?" She said I love you too, went out the door, and cried all the way home....and most of the day.
I'll bet you could have 10 kids and still not cry when you send one off to school for the first time

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#5035 Sep 2, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>My wife told me she didn't think she'd cry when she took our little one to kindergarten because he had been going to preschool so she was kind of ready for it. So I called her after to see how it went and she said everything was fine when they got there, she gave him a kiss and was walking out the door and he came running up behind her and gave her a big hug and said, " I love you mom, will you be back to pick me up later?" She said I love you too, went out the door, and cried all the way home....and most of the day.
I'll bet you could have 10 kids and still not cry when you send one off to school for the first time
oh man, that made me tear up to read it...thanks for sharing, Liam <3

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5036 Sep 2, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>My wife told me she didn't think she'd cry when she took our little one to kindergarten because he had been going to preschool so she was kind of ready for it. So I called her after to see how it went and she said everything was fine when they got there, she gave him a kiss and was walking out the door and he came running up behind her and gave her a big hug and said, " I love you mom, will you be back to pick me up later?" She said I love you too, went out the door, and cried all the way home....and most of the day.
I'll bet you could have 10 kids and still not cry when you send one off to school for the first time
This just touched my heart...

a mother's love and the brave little soul...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5037 Sep 2, 2013
Cleaning some and posting..listening to music also..(O:

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5038 Sep 2, 2013
going to bed..... night everyone....

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5039 Sep 2, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
going to bed..... night everyone....
Good Night stacked and proud..sleep well.
Frankie

Allentown, PA

#5040 Sep 2, 2013
Can't say

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5041 Sep 2, 2013
Finished cleaning and candles are burning smelling good!
Jenny

Allentown, PA

#5042 Sep 2, 2013
My boyfriend is on his way to pick me up. Going out to dinner, so i am fixing my hair right now.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#5045 Sep 3, 2013
Drinking a cup of c and getting ready to make a run to K.C.
Today will be different. I'm having another employee drive to see how he does so I can have a relief driver. It will be strange since I'm the only one who's drove this truck in 3 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 min Crazy Jae 6,866
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Roy 151,137
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Mega Monster 6,764
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 9 min CJ Rocker 4,200
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 15 min Old Sam 29,739
Passengers Push Russian Airplane Stuck In Ice 15 min Mitt s Airtight D... 11
Is it possible to....... 18 min CJ Rocker 9
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 19 min Mitt s Airtight D... 334
Bill Cosby 26 min FTW Forever 260
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr dandylioness 24,015

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE