Whatcha' doing?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5008 Aug 30, 2013
Relaxing some after my day out..So hard to walk up or down a sloop with a walker..Be glad when I completely heal...

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5009 Aug 30, 2013
Watching the Red Sox/White Sox baseball game and following the flight status of my wife's plane trip to London.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5010 Aug 30, 2013
Enjoying some quiet time...:)
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5011 Aug 31, 2013
Not much, drinking coffee, browsing threads

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#5012 Aug 31, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
Enjoying some quiet time...:)
i absolutely love quiet time...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#5013 Aug 31, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>i absolutely love quiet time...
Is the little dude getting excited for school? What kind of back pack did he choose?

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#5014 Aug 31, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the little dude getting excited for school? What kind of back pack did he choose?
he's got the amazing spider man. He doesn't seem to be to excited about school though, We're trying to encourage him and help him to enjoy it more, but I fear we may have coddled him a little to much and he's used to the comforts of home. In sure he'll adjust though.
Just finished mowing the yard and even though it was past due and took a little longer, it just looks that much nicer when it's finished.

#5015 Aug 31, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>he's got the amazing spider man. He doesn't seem to be to excited about school though, We're trying to encourage him and help him to enjoy it more, but I fear we may have coddled him a little to much and he's used to the comforts of home. In sure he'll adjust though.
Just finished mowing the yard and even though it was past due and took a little longer, it just looks that much nicer when it's finished.
aw, he's probably just scared...but at this age, they seem to like to make friends, he's worried about not being with mom. That is very sweet, you two have done a wonderful job. I'm thinkin' he'll have a good time.

Isn't it hard to believe that summer is almost gone?

Level 5

Location hidden

#5016 Aug 31, 2013
Watching the Red Sox/White Sox baseball game on TV..while trying to keep the peace between a new cat we just adopted and our two older cats( Operation Fluffy)...thinking about my wife who is overseas in London on leisure trip with my mother..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#5017 Aug 31, 2013
Trying to change my front Scooter tire...Sooooo I can PARTY at the Night Owl...

“Well Insulated”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5018 Sep 1, 2013
Not much, just posting on Off Beat.

Level 9

Location hidden

#5019 Sep 1, 2013
Trying to relax..

“Well Insulated”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5020 Sep 1, 2013
I think I will stop volunteering my time to Topix for awhile, I need a long vacation, I deserve it.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5021 Sep 1, 2013
Just finished watching the Red Sox sweep the White Sox...now need to perform the always enjoyable task of cleaning the cats' litterboxes without being asphyxiated..LOL!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5022 Sep 1, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Trying to relax..
...hiya honey...

Level 9

Location hidden

#5023 Sep 1, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...hiya honey...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L9XHmcFRNbUXX
Hey Enzo...
Thanks good buddy!

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#5024 Sep 1, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
aw, he's probably just scared...but at this age, they seem to like to make friends, he's worried about not being with mom. That is very sweet, you two have done a wonderful job. I'm thinkin' he'll have a good time.
Isn't it hard to believe that summer is almost gone?
this whole year has gone by so quick it's unbelievable. I can see how life can just pass you by before yo know it and your looking back thinking,"'what the hell just happened!"
So I'm sitting here trying to enjoy the rest of my Sunday, catch up on some rest, and try to NOT to think of all I have in store for the next week.....
Whew....

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5025 Sep 1, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Enzo...
Thanks good buddy!
...anytime my friend...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5026 Sep 1, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>i absolutely love quiet time...
Me too...:)

#5027 Sep 1, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>this whole year has gone by so quick it's unbelievable. I can see how life can just pass you by before yo know it and your looking back thinking,"'what the hell just happened!"
So I'm sitting here trying to enjoy the rest of my Sunday, catch up on some rest, and try to NOT to think of all I have in store for the next week.....
Whew....
yah, you're right...it will be my grandson's first day of kindergarten, too this week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min streetglidehoney 43,386
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Wolftracks 169,177
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 6 min NotaGoth 141,484
News Our ISS Astronauts Drink Recycled Russian Pee 16 min Chilli J 7
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 20 min Brother Larry 9,737
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 23 min Brother Larry 2,420
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 24 min Brother Larry 594
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 18,630
Poll How many SOCKS do you have? 2 hr Sweetie-Pie 6
More from around the web