Whatcha' doing?

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4728 Jul 13, 2013
F$&k .... Hln has reached a verdict (finally) on the George Zimmerman case vs Trayvon Martin.

Not in yet . 5 minutes

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4729 Jul 13, 2013
I'm listening to my wife puttsing around upstairs...have a bad feeling I'm in trouble fer sumptn again...

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#4730 Jul 13, 2013
That's just f:$king sick . I hope George gets justice by the ppl that hate him .
razz58

Lansing, IL

#4731 Jul 13, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
That's just f:$king sick . I hope George gets justice by .
I wonder if you have a clue as to how ugly this post makes you look.

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4732 Jul 13, 2013
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if you have a clue as to how ugly this post makes you look.
Ditto

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#4733 Jul 13, 2013
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if you have a clue as to how ugly this post makes you look.
Here's what I think . George Zimmerman got away with murder from a kid that was walking to his home with a drink and skittles . There is no logic in this scenario . He was profiled by that goon and killed . Now you do the math . Who had the deadly weapon ? A gun with a cop want ta be, and a deadly weapon of Skittles and and a deadly weapon is a coke with a straw .

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#4734 Jul 13, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>Ditto
FU white biotch !
Parden Pard

Nazareth, PA

#4735 Jul 13, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what I think . George Zimmerman got away with murder from a kid that was walking to his home with a drink and skittles . There is no logic in this scenario . He was profiled by that goon and killed . Now you do the math . Who had the deadly weapon ? A gun with a cop want ta be, and a deadly weapon of Skittles and and a deadly weapon is a coke with a straw .
Your dead-ass wrong.! He was not supposed to be in a HOODY(is it cold in florida)???(this HOODY stuff is stupid,like pants on the ground) in a gated community walking around,after a string of burglaries that have been committed that past week by "AA'S.! They where BOTH,,, in the wrong place,, at the Wrong time.(and bad stuff happened).I feel bad for the kid and the dummy should've never had a gun and should have not have accosted Travon.Call the cops,,,(what a dumb-ass)!!!!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4736 Jul 13, 2013
it's sad either way you look at it... someone's child is dead. No crime was committed... says who?

You have the right idea LB... just the wrong execution... what needs to happen now is his parents need to sue for wrongful death. They'll get every cent

clothing shouldn't be the determining factor in one's guilt or innocence... this is America last time i checked... what generation has ever agreed with another's clothing choices???
kevin

Los Angeles, CA

#4737 Jul 13, 2013
Parden Pard wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dead-ass wrong.! He was not supposed to be in a HOODY(is it cold in florida)???(this HOODY stuff is stupid,like pants on the ground) in a gated community walking around,after a string of burglaries that have been committed that past week by "AA'S.! They where BOTH,,, in the wrong place,, at the Wrong time.(and bad stuff happened).I feel bad for the kid and the dummy should've never had a gun and should have not have accosted Travon.Call the cops,,,(what a dumb-ass)!!!!
..another stupid azz.hole... yer a tool Pard!

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#4738 Jul 13, 2013
I'm busy dying...what the fruck are you all doing?

Hey...all I'm trying to say is when you get to a certain age you'll find out...

“Whip it, whip it good”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4739 Jul 13, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
FU white biotch !
Saved.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet"
William Shakespeare
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_rose_by_any_ot...

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4740 Jul 14, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>FU white biotch !
What a racist response.
Regardless of which person you support, Zimmerman or Travon, to hope for vengeance is sick. To hope for more violence and/or death is beyond sick.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4741 Jul 14, 2013
here's my 2 cents...I don't much keep up with any of these trials because the media turns them ALL into a circus act whipping both sides into a frenzy...but from what little I did watch (cause Greg had it on news channel)) I think the jury made the only decision they could because of all the conflicting testimony...

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#4742 Jul 14, 2013
Duh
Mona

Reading, PA

#4743 Jul 14, 2013
looking at pics of trees and water . Ready to play with them in photoshop.
fun fun fun.

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#4744 Jul 14, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
What a racist response.
Regardless of which person you support, Zimmerman or Travon, to hope for vengeance is sick. To hope for more violence and/or death is beyond sick.
Call Sharpton, Jackson, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, DNC, Holder and Obama and register your complaint.

That will be change you can believe in.

Pffffftttttt.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4745 Jul 14, 2013
Washing the frying pans in the stream...BEAR!!!!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4746 Jul 14, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Washing the frying pans in the stream...BEAR!!!!!
Smart move...send the scent of food downstream for them to follow back...

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4747 Jul 15, 2013
I'm sunbathing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 12 min andet1987 2,091
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 16 min andet1987 51
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 1 hr SweLL GirL 36,528
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr ROSE 74,357
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr replaytime 221,395
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 2 hr SweLL GirL 7,586
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 2 hr SweLL GirL 16,562
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Sharlene45 215,475
News Chicago artist creates a mural of Michelle Obam... 6 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 38
A to Z songs by title or group! 8 hr wichita-rick 1,592
More from around the web