Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4599 Jun 27, 2013
Just catching up with what everybody else has been doing

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4600 Jun 27, 2013
bout to run few errands & then go for a swim...

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Buffalo

#4601 Jun 27, 2013
Gana walk in the woods while my dog romps around and gets really muddy.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#4602 Jun 27, 2013
Reading all these threads. Trying to sort out why the postings on quite a few of them has gone so weird lately.

“Perfectly Imperfect”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

It Is What It Is

#4603 Jun 27, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
Reading all these threads. Trying to sort out why the postings on quite a few of them has gone so weird lately.
Some of the comments on a few threads were removed and my comments were in response to them, so now I look like I've lost my mind, lol.
bravobravo9

Bettendorf, IA

#4604 Jun 27, 2013
Playing word games before i work from 11-7 and i need to get a life

“Dorks traveling profile!”

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4605 Jun 27, 2013
Husband just fell asleep and I'm sitting outside of the motorhome waiting for the sun to go down!

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#4606 Jun 27, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the comments on a few threads were removed and my comments were in response to them, so now I look like I've lost my mind, lol.
Haha! I can sooo relate to that. ;D
No hon it wasn't your posts. It has been many different postings on many threads. Beyond the off beat into the weird side between the outer limits and twilight zone. I've been here a year, and these past seven days is the strangest sh*t I've tried to wade thru or make sense of since registering. Ah well, guess that's why it's called off beat. Ha!

“Perfectly Imperfect”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

It Is What It Is

#4607 Jun 27, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text>Haha! I can sooo relate to that. ;D
No hon it wasn't your posts. It has been many different postings on many threads. Beyond the off beat into the weird side between the outer limits and twilight zone. I've been here a year, and these past seven days is the strangest sh*t I've tried to wade thru or make sense of since registering. Ah well, guess that's why it's called off beat. Ha!
Good, I thought I was just going insane at first, but then I realized that comments have been removed, and yes, I too have noticed it has seemed more offbeat than usual. Some of my fave posters are not around, maybe it's just too weird for them, lol.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4608 Jun 27, 2013
Watching, Food network, and drinking a Budwiser.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4609 Jun 27, 2013
Rolling my hair in beer cans...LONG TRESSES..

YO BABE, DRINK ALL THE BEER..IN THE CAN...BEFORE.. YOU HAND IT TO ME...Thanks!!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#4610 Jun 28, 2013
Waking up...

“Sleeping Bear”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#4611 Jun 28, 2013
I'm Gonna Piss On The Fire, Call In The Dogs And Head It On Back To Bowlegs...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4612 Jun 29, 2013
Trying to make myself sleepy...
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4613 Jun 29, 2013
Passing time playing the games here, collecting points, trying to distract myself from waiting. Am going on holiday this afternoon. Would have been this morning but my brother and his partner decide they needed to pull a big one last night to celebrate a friend's combined birthday/anniversary, so they'll be sleeping it off this morning and we go this afternoon for 8 nights camping. Would like to say I'm packing.. but I'm not, I've had my backpack all packed for days!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4614 Jun 29, 2013
trying to get a list up for food shopping.
so far all i can think of is whats in the snack department. lol

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4615 Jun 29, 2013
Stocking wrote:
Passing time playing the games here, collecting points, trying to distract myself from waiting. Am going on holiday this afternoon. Would have been this morning but my brother and his partner decide they needed to pull a big one last night to celebrate a friend's combined birthday/anniversary, so they'll be sleeping it off this morning and we go this afternoon for 8 nights camping. Would like to say I'm packing.. but I'm not, I've had my backpack all packed for days!!
don't forget the bug spray!

i remember those camping days...
:)

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#4616 Jun 29, 2013
Getting ready to go outside, let the dog out, and piddle around on some things in the shed.

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Buffalo

#4617 Jun 29, 2013
Had a grad exam at 8, walked the dog and worked out. Now time to have a big a## cup of coffee before going to the store and meeting my parents for lunch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 37 min Truth is might 222,761
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Liberal Translation 27,352
News President Trump visits Huntsville in support of... 3 hr Ex Senator Santpo... 1
News Trump promises Alabama Sen. Strange will 'drain... 3 hr Ex Senator Santpo... 1
News Trump promises Alabama Sen. Strange will 'drain... 3 hr Ex Senator Santpo... 1
News Raccoon jumps on moving Colorado police van, ta... 3 hr Ex Senator Santpo... 5
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 3 hr Biker 2,339
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr Goku Black 223,368
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 7 hr Gunslinger45 771
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 8 hr Crazy Jae 6,055
More from around the web