Whatcha' doing?

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4267 May 22, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Hi Dudedad, haven't seen you around here in a while.
trying to get everything done... ahhh!!

sports banquet tonight
boys and girls club dinner tomorrow

or is it the other way around?? ugh...

plus work has gone CRAZY! as in busy busy busy! the 49es new stadium is racing towards completion... with or without me! lolol

trying like hell to keep up Trina... how's your life been treating you?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#4268 May 22, 2013
Dudedad: LOVE your avatar... =)

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4269 May 22, 2013
Dudedad wrote:
<quoted text>
trying to get everything done... ahhh!!
sports banquet tonight
boys and girls club dinner tomorrow
or is it the other way around?? ugh...
plus work has gone CRAZY! as in busy busy busy! the 49es new stadium is racing towards completion... with or without me! lolol
trying like hell to keep up Trina... how's your life been treating you?
Good, so you have 5 boys, right? Judging by the picture. I'll bet you are busy, if that's the case!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4270 May 22, 2013
yep... that's da boys, and they DO keep me busy!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4271 May 22, 2013
Well, kids are so worth it though. I wouldn't trade my 2 for the world and you seem like a wonderful dad from what I can tell of you so far. I always get a kick out of my friends when they complain about all they stuff they got to do for this one and that. I love it and embrace it!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4273 May 22, 2013
...admiring the quality and craftsmanship that an old school shoemaker put into my old Florsheim shoes...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4274 May 22, 2013
Just Cruising down the strip... in my old jalopy with my Grand Dad...YEP, Pour be another shot..POPS!!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4275 May 22, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Well, kids are so worth it though. I wouldn't trade my 2 for the world and you seem like a wonderful dad from what I can tell of you so far. I always get a kick out of my friends when they complain about all they stuff they got to do for this one and that. I love it and embrace it!
hell yeah! sports banquet just done tonight for three of the five, last night is was setting up college summer school for my freshman, the boys and girls club dinner tomorrow night for the entire bunch... and i think i have a sleepover this weekend too... and that's not even thinking about work! but to tell the truth- if i didn't have all this to do i would go batty...

hell, it's too late for that!

you have to embrace it or it's overwhelming

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4276 May 22, 2013
Dudedad wrote:
<quoted text>
hell yeah! sports banquet just done tonight for three of the five, last night is was setting up college summer school for my freshman, the boys and girls club dinner tomorrow night for the entire bunch... and i think i have a sleepover this weekend too... and that's not even thinking about work! but to tell the truth- if i didn't have all this to do i would go batty...
hell, it's too late for that!
you have to embrace it or it's overwhelming
Well, I think keeping busy is good. I can't stand to be bored, LOL. But, 2 really isn't that hard.

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4277 May 22, 2013
Dudedad wrote:
yep... that's da boys, and they DO keep me busy!
You are the super Dad~ EsplÚndido!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4278 May 22, 2013
lmao... right now i'm renting out some cheap labor for the summer... ;)

my favorite season is upon us... and the lake is only 2 minutes from my doorstep!!

just saying

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4279 May 23, 2013
Getting ready for work,it'll soon be Friday.

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Waters Edge

#4280 May 23, 2013
Playing a game with all of you.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4281 May 23, 2013
catching up on some topix before passing out

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4282 May 25, 2013
Ive been gardening all morning, I've come for a half hour break

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4283 May 25, 2013
Playing around on here before I get busy with life. I keep on having just one more cup of coffee. LOL
Lagging today.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4284 May 25, 2013
bathing my babies......

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4285 May 25, 2013
Waiting until 11:45 to wake my husband up for work!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4286 May 25, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
Waiting until 11:45 to wake my husband up for work!
...we got 20 minutes fer a quickie Miss dorky...

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4287 May 26, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...we got 20 minutes fer a quickie Miss dorky...
I forgot that I had to wake him up 15 min. earlier tonight because it's a Holiday, he's going to be busy tonight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 10 min Princess Hey 12,065
" Tell me a secret"...... (Oct '14) 13 min Princess Hey 617
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 22 min Temp 14,796
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 28 min Wolftracks 43,397
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 28 min Princess Hey 11,816
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 30 min grace-fallen 169,207
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 38 min Princess Hey 8,886
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Crazy Jae 1,233
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 2 hr Michael 35,214
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Crystal_Clear722 18,636
More from around the web