Whatcha' doing?

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#4080 May 3, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
theys premium these days since they started crushing them...I suggest you heavily insure whatcha got...
city garage sale tomorrow morning...no tellin what treasures I might find IF I gets my tail in gear & get up there...
... hell i ain't going i don't need no gayrage ... i know some guy selling pretty good dumpsters with four workin wheels ... but thats just a dream for now ... i got it nice here with the 55 gal. drums at the one end ... gives it a bigger space feeling and is much more feng sway then before ... im hoping to score some bubble wrap and a road blinker ... an urban boy will survive ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4081 May 3, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... hell i ain't going i don't need no gayrage ... i know some guy selling pretty good dumpsters with four workin wheels ... but thats just a dream for now ... i got it nice here with the 55 gal. drums at the one end ... gives it a bigger space feeling and is much more feng sway then before ... im hoping to score some bubble wrap and a road blinker ... an urban boy will survive ...
feng sway ...lol

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4082 May 3, 2013
55 gallon drum? That is roomy! There are 4 of us here living in a baked bean can! lol

“Bryant Park”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4083 May 5, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
His nephew got a $10,000 water bill a few months ago...lol
Geeze! Was he putting out a Forrest fire? Lol
Does he live in CO? You think with the CO river, water would be cheaper.

What am I doing.. Waiting for hubby to get home from Pheasant hunting. I have no idea how to cook a Pheasant..

“Hey Moe ! ! !”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Alapaha , Georgia

#4084 May 5, 2013
Relaxing on a nice Sunday afternoon

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4085 May 5, 2013
Norseceltic wrote:
<quoted text>
What am I doing.. Waiting for hubby to get home from Pheasant hunting. I have no idea how to cook a Pheasant..
LOL No in Louisiana...was gross mistake...

“NC 17”

Since: May 13

Taylor, MI

#4086 May 5, 2013
Looking for a cute chick to hang out with

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4087 May 5, 2013
Norseceltic wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you'll be spared & he won't catch one! LOL! Just kidding. There's probably all kinds of recipes on the internet.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4088 May 5, 2013
Getting ready for bed..4:00 a.m. comes early.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4089 May 6, 2013
Thinking about getting dressed and having some breakfast. It's nearly 9.00 am.

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4090 May 6, 2013
Its 3am I guess I will go to bed... And hope I hear my puppy if he starts getting sick again....

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4091 May 6, 2013
Waiting for HLN to start reporting the verdict watch on Jodi Arias .

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4092 May 6, 2013
I'm not climbing mountains.

Level 9

#4093 May 6, 2013
Just passing thru,,,have a nice day folks.

“NC 17”

Since: May 13

Taylor, MI

#4094 May 6, 2013
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you'll be spared & he won't catch one! LOL! Just kidding. There's probably all kinds of recipes on the internet.
U kill not catch

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4095 May 6, 2013
Well, I think I may jump on the kayak and burn off some steam, these have been some high-demand and high pressure days lately. Got a sick grandkid (I HATE mystery illnesses!), my mom's been in and out of the hospital for a couple of months with many operations and procedures; each one scary. Dad is leaning on my heavily, and I'm also the one who understands best what the doctors say so everyone calls me for the updates and with their questions and recommendations, lol.
My dad's brother who is like a dad to me too, has a debilitating mystery illness they're still trying to diagnose, hubby's grandma who raised him is in the ICU and may not live, got a heartbroken brother I'm worried about and another who is ignoring a recent development of high blood pressure. My own grandma (mom's mom), died last month and mom had a stroke an hour later. We're in the heart of our busy season and it won't stop raining, we couldn't be more behind schedule and I'd say eff the schedule, if it weren't growing things that won't stop growing because of rain-outs--in fact it's the opposite. Babysitting grandbabies a couple of days a week and my son just announced he and his love have one on the way. Seems every day I have off from babysitting it's raining. Trying to pursue a little business opportunity I'm quite excited about too; which I'm trying to prioritize despite the other demands on my time and attention. The phone rings about 49 times a day. All I really wanna do is hunt morel mushrooms, sell our herbal products and enjoy the grandkids....and jump in that there kayak and go for a bit, without the phone...but I really should be taking care of other things at this moment.

Despite all this I'm not depressed or even in a bad mood, it's just what I said, high pressure, high demand. And I'm venting. All this stuff is why I've hardly been around the past few months.

If life suddenly slowed to a crawl, like I dream about at times; would I miss the ringing of that phone? Would I miss feeling driven, or passionate about what I pursue? Would I miss being so needed?
I wonder.....maybe I would. I don't know.

Gonna go grab the paddle and life vest. Y'all have a good afternoon.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#4096 May 6, 2013
Whew! Deep breath, Paisley, deeeeeep breath!

I'm getting stuff together for a conference planning meeting in the morning. Then I'm out of here!
Have a great evening y'all!

Level 9

#4099 May 6, 2013
Laughing,,,at myself of course.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4100 May 6, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Whew! Deep breath, Paisley, deeeeeep breath!
I'm getting stuff together for a conference planning meeting in the morning. Then I'm out of here!
Have a great evening y'all!
Yes, deep breathing is good! That was a nice row, and all the birds, turtles and beavers flew and swam about on cue, too.
Hopefully you're home and relaxing now.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4101 May 6, 2013
On my scooter at a red light,..gooooing to Sonic and have me a banana split... SEXY NEW DUDE..just started!!...OMG!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 15 min SweLL GirL 6,762
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min A gift 211,596
Word association (Jun '07) 46 min Taanvi 6,312
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 48 min Taanvi 83,590
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 49 min Taanvi 16,272
The one item I don't want to be without....... 51 min Taanvi 66
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Ferrerman 71,321
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 3 hr Lavey 1,477
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr liam cul8r 3,271
What Turns You Off? 5 hr liam cul8r 420