Whatcha' doing?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3751 Apr 7, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Run???...
I have no idea what I did to upset her...besides does it matter?...
I cant answer that...see I don't claim to know EVERYTHING =)... depends on the couple whether it matters or not...good luck!

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3752 Apr 7, 2013
Ola wrote :
visine??? where DO you pick up these tidbits? lol

Beth writes :

I live in a college town , and a highly political town . Both have told stories of visine in drinks. Look it up on YouTube . It's a nasty payback for revenge . Lol .

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3753 Apr 7, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Ola wrote :
visine??? where DO you pick up these tidbits? lol
Beth writes :
I live in a college town , and a highly political town . Both have told stories of visine in drinks. Look it up on YouTube . It's a nasty payback for revenge . Lol .
. Ya know Laura Beth..I just read about that in the news!!...SCARY!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3754 Apr 7, 2013
Sitting here relaxing...

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3757 Apr 8, 2013
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>Hi David! So glad you could join us! Would like you to become a regular on Offbeat. Lot's of fun games. Next time bring Kate & Sophie along too.
Lol ok I will. Yeah it's pretty cool here. I do stop by the night owl saloon often.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3758 Apr 8, 2013
Just got home from work. Time for a beer.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3759 Apr 8, 2013
David0407 wrote:
Just got home from work. Time for a beer.
I need a drool judgeit! LOL!

Buffalo, NY

#3760 Apr 8, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I need a drool judgeit! LOL!
... funny i have a drool cup to keep it off my ascot ...
maggio carrots

Los Angeles, CA

#3761 Apr 8, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>In that case, slip some visine in her drink. The only foul that will be coming outta her is.....the shites. LOL JK
...it'll get the red out and more! lol! I remember those stories of Visine.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3762 Apr 8, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>I need a drool judgeit! LOL!
Lol hiya HC!! How are ya?

Level 8

Location hidden

#3763 Apr 8, 2013
relaxing now...
...FINALLY dry enough in yard so I played today...got tomato/pepper/marigold plants set out & tomato & broccoli seedlings repotted...morning glory seedlings potted by carport posts & bachelor button seedlings in bed ...my heart is happy =)

Buffalo, NY

#3764 Apr 8, 2013
just_ola wrote:
relaxing now...
...FINALLY dry enough in yard so I played today...got tomato/pepper/marigold plants set out & tomato & broccoli seedlings repotted...morning glory seedlings potted by carport posts & bachelor button seedlings in bed ...my heart is happy =)
... how does your garden grow ???

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3765 Apr 8, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol hiya HC!! How are ya?
Hi David! I'm good! Home now and just cracked open a cold one!

Level 8

Location hidden

#3766 Apr 8, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... how does your garden grow ???
lotsa grass, weeds & those darn wild onions lol...every spring its like "the secret garden" & every spring it takes me longer to whup it back in shape...can't imagine why =)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3767 Apr 8, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... how does your garden grow ???
My garden grows with help from above....The Sun,the Rain and the GOOD LORD"S LOVE.

Buffalo, NY

#3768 Apr 8, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
lotsa grass, weeds & those darn wild onions lol...every spring its like "the secret garden" & every spring it takes me longer to whup it back in shape...can't imagine why =)
... don't care to much for weeds and onions but long as ya gots lotsa grass sometimes a garden just ain't no big deal ...

Level 8

Location hidden

#3769 Apr 8, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... don't care to much for weeds and onions but long as ya gots lotsa grass sometimes a garden just ain't no big deal ...
he keeps joking about the onions...I hate em cause when ya mow they smell so bad...and he thinks Im nuts cause I wont eat em them but I plant chives lol...my dream for yrs has been to do away with all grass in backyard...just mulched pathways...but that grass is tough...you'd definitely get a kick outta me wrestling with it to plant a new bed...and today Id plant a row & then discover a root on the next row & by golly Id wrestle that thing til I got it...THEN Id have to go back & replant previous plants that got uprooted

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3770 Apr 8, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
he keeps joking about the onions...I hate em cause when ya mow they smell so bad...and he thinks Im nuts cause I wont eat em them but I plant chives lol...my dream for yrs has been to do away with all grass in backyard...just mulched pathways...but that grass is tough...you'd definitely get a kick outta me wrestling with it to plant a new bed...and today Id plant a row & then discover a root on the next row & by golly Id wrestle that thing til I got it...THEN Id have to go back & replant previous plants that got uprooted
I hate to Mow. My backyard was previously grass around the pool. We put a liner and 18 by 18 paver's. I have a small area in the front to mow. So little i could use one of those old fashion cutters with no motor.

So I have been doing a ton of paper work. Oh how I hate that. More than 400 copied papers and I still have to organize all of them. YUKE !

Level 8

Location hidden

#3771 Apr 8, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to Mow. My backyard was previously grass around the pool. We put a liner and 18 by 18 paver's. I have a small area in the front to mow. So little i could use one of those old fashion cutters with no motor.
So I have been doing a ton of paper work. Oh how I hate that. More than 400 copied papers and I still have to organize all of them. YUKE !
I enjoy mowing & even raking... paperwork IS evil!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#3772 Apr 9, 2013
bout to head out & work in yard & praying a limb doesn't coldcock me...very windy today!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2words into 2new words (May '12) 3 min wichita-rick 8,828
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 6 min andet1987 3,227
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 19 min Princess Hey 150,631
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 28 min andet1987 33,809
Poll Who do you trust on offbeat ? (Sep '12) 36 min Suezanne 334
News Watch these bizarre flies dive underwater using... 45 min Suezanne 3
christmas cheer 1 hr Suezanne 9
what's your favorite animal? (May '10) 1 hr andet1987 353
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr LIMnologist 30,888
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Tom2Tone 225,344