Location hidden

#3296 Feb 23, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... opening another bottle of wine ...
You should share....LOL...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#3297 Feb 23, 2013
... my pleasure i have plenty ... what kind would you like ...???

Buffalo, NY

#3298 Feb 23, 2013
... maybe some champagne to stop ya from pouting ... the bubbles will make you giggle ...

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3299 Feb 23, 2013
Surprise Me.... I don't usually drink wine when I drink.... Although I did have some a couple of weeks ago...First time in YEARS.... That I drank anything at all.... Although, last Friday I drank a lot of skinny bikinis and something with Marigaritas and beer mixed....

Level 9

Location hidden

#3300 Feb 23, 2013
I need a good laugh.....

Buffalo, NY

#3301 Feb 23, 2013
... well i have a nice red mogan david double double ... a fine hardy nightrain prehaps a richards wild irish ... now the whites we have boones farm ... lucky lady and a bottle of taylor ... they come in a fine brown paper bag and a plastic cup ... the latest in adult drinks ... to bad they stopped makin zima ...

Level 9

Location hidden

#3302 Feb 23, 2013
Ok those are some that I don't believe I have ever heard of..... But wasn't Zima what people always put jolly ranchers in to make them taste better.... Boones Farm isn't that real cheap and major headache....???

Buffalo, NY

#3303 Feb 23, 2013
ms_Sweeter wrote:
Ok those are some that I don't believe I have ever heard of..... But wasn't Zima what people always put jolly ranchers in to make them taste better.... Boones Farm isn't that real cheap and major headache....???
... yeah i wuz funnin with you those are all rotgut wines for winos and the likes of a fine connoisseur like myself ... of all of them boones farm was probably the best one i typed ... never heard of puttin a jolly rancher in a zima but it sounds good ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3304 Feb 23, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... yeah i wuz funnin with you those are all rotgut wines for winos and the likes of a fine connoisseur like myself ... of all of them boones farm was probably the best one i typed ... never heard of puttin a jolly rancher in a zima but it sounds good ...
Boones farm was my favorite when I was younger and drank..Strawberry Hill..Had my shirt to go with it.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3305 Feb 23, 2013
Ok, I guess that is why I never heard of them...LOL... Yes, that is what us girls did but I usually had a Bud Light, Michelob, or Bud Dry Or Crown or Jack or Makers Mark.... That just sounds terrible doesn't it?!?! Oh well that was my teenage and twenties...LOL

Buffalo, NY

#3306 Feb 23, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Boones farm was my favorite when I was younger and drank..Strawberry Hill..Had my shirt to go with it.
... boones farm was like them sissy drinks you can but today ... we drank beer and whiskey occasinal bottle of snappes then that deamon scotch took holdda me ...

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3308 Feb 24, 2013
eating fruit on my work break....

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3310 Feb 24, 2013
getting my morning going with tea and Topix... Morning all!

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#3311 Feb 24, 2013
Waiting for it to warm up more so I can go do some work outside.

“If you see God,tell him.”

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3313 Feb 24, 2013
Waiting for the microwave to go "ding"

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3314 Feb 24, 2013
Gliding upon summer breezes, my wings feeling it's warm softness... FREE..LOVE my day dreams of being a Raven...
Rambler

Boise, ID

#3315 Feb 24, 2013
I'm watching the silly Jack Rabbit that just hopped up on our porch and banged into the screen door.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#3316 Feb 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
I'm watching the silly Jack Rabbit that just hopped up on our porch and banged into the screen door.
awwww how sweet...only gots birds & squirrels in MY yard

...takin it easy here today...will go clean office in a bit...he doesnt even want me to cook today...NOT even peach cobbler & I cant eat it myself, the princess is on a diet...so thats what Im NOT doing lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Answer a question with a question 3 min beatlesinafog 545
" Tell me a secret"...... (Oct '14) 4 min mobil 545
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Wolftracks 167,529
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 8 min Grace Nerissa 32,721
Word Association. (Nov '10) 9 min Stione 17,690
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 10 min Mega Monster 2,914
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 11 min beatlesinafog 1,993
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 20 min beatlesinafog 12,833
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 44 min andet1987 253
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 42,147