Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I am CLEARING the air for the very last time out here on TOPIX.

I will NEVER play with TROLL HATERS again.

I'm enjoying my posting experience and I would like to THANK all of you that spoke out on my behalf.

THANKS
:)
PESCreate - Trish

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Watching The Doors movie with Val Kilmer.. Loooove it!!
That man had some talent. Such a shame some can't handle it.
I liked that movie too. Have a good one CC.
:)
PESCreate - Trish

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>you first freak show!
Gosh Liam, You are normally so nice. She must have really offended you ha? I know I should mind my own business, but I'm so shocked.

Some new people read these sort of statements and just assume we should all feel the same about everyone. I've had a few people really hating on me out here and wouldn't even let me apologize or make amends for whatever it was I did to offend them. I NEVER set out to offend anyone. I was just being myself. I did make myself look bad on numerous occasions trying to defend myself against the HATERs. I really didn't think I deserved it ... either.

I mean you no offense,,, I was just stunned to see it.
PEACE

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Just piddlin'

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

counting my blessings...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Drinkin black coffee and a scratchin on this fine Tuesday morning...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

PESCreate - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh Liam, You are normally so nice. She must have really offended you ha? I know I should mind my own business, but I'm so shocked.
Some new people read these sort of statements and just assume we should all feel the same about everyone. I've had a few people really hating on me out here and wouldn't even let me apologize or make amends for whatever it was I did to offend them. I NEVER set out to offend anyone. I was just being myself. I did make myself look bad on numerous occasions trying to defend myself against the HATERs. I really didn't think I deserved it ... either.
I mean you no offense,,, I was just stunned to see it.
PEACE
well here's the deal Trish, I never comment or
Respond to anything CC says because I know it's just a matter of time before she throws some kind of insult out there at someone and yesterday it was me.
I had commented on this thread " watchya doing " that I was making money the old fashion way, I was earning it, to which she replied, oh please, get over yourself. Well after putting in 15 hour day and driving since 4 am, that morning over 650 miles, dealing with every jack off on the highway that feels I'm just in their way and knowing I would be up again at 3 am to do it all over again ( time now 3:08am ) when I I got on here and saw what she/ he/ it / had wrote it really rubbed me the wrong way. My reply was more than kind because I was to tired to into any long insult to tell that phony what I really felt. I can only assume CC gets some kind of gov. Assistance and my comment offended her about earning my money.
I go over and above to try an be nice to people because I believe you should treat people the way you want to be treated. But I'm not some push over who lets the azzholes walk over him either.
I appreciate your comment because its quite obvious I needed to vent a little.
I've never been offended by anything you've said Trish, and for that I thank you.

Level 6

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
Drinkin black coffee and a scratchin on this fine Tuesday morning...
well me too Enzo my friend! Preparing for another trip to KC, MO.

Level 9

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>well me too Enzo my friend! Preparing for another trip to KC, MO.
I-70?...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>well me too Enzo my friend! Preparing for another trip to KC, MO.
A porterhouse at the Stockyard......mmmmm

Level 9

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
A porterhouse at the Stockyard......mmmmm
Delmonico's at the Savoy Grill...yumm...

“... i'm not waitin anymore ...”

Since: Aug 08

... i'm gonna find SUMMER ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>well here's the deal Trish, I never comment or
Respond to anything CC says because I know it's just a matter of time before she throws some kind of insult out there at someone and yesterday it was me.
I had commented on this thread " watchya doing " that I was making money the old fashion way, I was earning it, to which she replied, oh please, get over yourself. Well after putting in 15 hour day and driving since 4 am, that morning over 650 miles, dealing with every jack off on the highway that feels I'm just in their way and knowing I would be up again at 3 am to do it all over again ( time now 3:08am ) when I I got on here and saw what she/ he/ it / had wrote it really rubbed me the wrong way. My reply was more than kind because I was to tired to into any long insult to tell that phony what I really felt. I can only assume CC gets some kind of gov. Assistance and my comment offended her about earning my money.
I go over and above to try an be nice to people because I believe you should treat people the way you want to be treated. But I'm not some push over who lets the azzholes walk over him either.
I appreciate your comment because its quite obvious I needed to vent a little.
I've never been offended by anything you've said Trish, and for that I thank you.
... hey amigo tell us how ya really feel ... headed back to the big MO i see are you travelin with a seat cover and a extra comic book for the chicken coop ... keep the whites on your noise and the reds on your tail ... im lookin for a waterhole to 10-32 and fill with some go juice im running on sailboat fuel now ... catch ya on the flip-flop ... gonna go look for a two stool beaver and a little rest-um-up ... over ...

Level 9

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... hey amigo tell us how ya really feel ... headed back to the big MO i see are you travelin with a seat cover and a extra comic book for the chicken coop ... keep the whites on your noise and the reds on your tail ... im lookin for a waterhole to 10-32 and fill with some go juice im running on sailboat fuel now ... catch ya on the flip-flop ... gonna go look for a two stool beaver and a little rest-um-up ... over ...
...always had ya figured fer an old salt who's partial to the old two stooler...lmao mate...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

At the moment im writing a comment,thirteen minutes ago i was protesting at the city hall :)

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I'm getting ready to go for my annual health check up.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Thinking about some people here today..

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Styx, Louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

chatting with my daughter before she leavs for classes & THEN much of NOTHING!!!

Level 6

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
I-70?...
67/55/270/65/70/435... About 329 miles one way. Just pulled in and waiting to get loaded so I can make the trip back.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>67/55/270/65/70/435... About 329 miles one way. Just pulled in and waiting to get loaded so I can make the trip back.
Be careful out there

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I just got back in town last night and today I get to clean my oven .... gee .... I can't wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,881 - 2,900 of5,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••