Mary

Reading, PA

#3024 Feb 15, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Thanks David , deafbychoice, Ola , and any other shout outs . Feeling a little better. But compared to yesterday better is not much . Lol . Day 3 and I still want to stay in bed all day , but can't . I Have To Do banking deposits , go pay bills ! Yuke ! I need more coffee for fake energy .
So I'm getting more coffee in the hopes I can get out of here in an hour. Have a good day !
I had a bad flu too, seemed like it would never go away. It does go away eventually. I even had a flu shot, and it swtill broke through. Fatique was my worse symptom of it and body aches. I just rested as much as I could and ate alot of chicken noodle soup. I also was taking Niquil liquid caplets for the body aches and head aches, that helped. Good luck
Mary

Reading, PA

#3025 Feb 15, 2013
deafbychoice wrote:
Yeah gotta love south park and family guy. They make fun of all the stupid shit that stupid people love
Luv South Park !

“"Do what thou will."”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3026 Feb 15, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Luv South Park !
respect my authoritar!!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#3027 Feb 15, 2013
I am replying to a few messages and Posting wherever my heart desires!!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#3028 Feb 15, 2013
I am following a few Dear friends...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3029 Feb 15, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Thanks David , deafbychoice, Ola , and any other shout outs . Feeling a little better. But compared to yesterday better is not much . Lol . Day 3 and I still want to stay in bed all day , but can't . I Have To Do banking deposits , go pay bills ! Yuke ! I need more coffee for fake energy .
So I'm getting more coffee in the hopes I can get out of here in an hour. Have a good day !
get YOUR butt to the DOCTOR!!! and DON'T wait 10 days like I did!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#3030 Feb 15, 2013
I was Looking for this special video for "Deafbychoice." I found it... ENJOY!![and thats the honest truth]

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3031 Feb 15, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Liam , something is going around . Day 3 and I'm doing better . The advice I got from others here has helped . Vicks rub , vitamins , meds, rest . No where near 100% but definitely better from yesterday.
So now I'm waiting for my Man to get home . Hell be here soon , yahoo he usually works very late .
oh yeah I took Vitamin C & B12...mucinex with guaifenesin has prevented bronchitis MANY times for me

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3032 Feb 15, 2013
unwinding after LONG day...why do Friday afternoons seem to DRAG by?

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#3033 Feb 15, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Liam , something is going around . Day 3 and I'm doing better . The advice I got from others here has helped . Vicks rub , vitamins , meds, rest . No where near 100% but definitely better from yesterday.
So now I'm waiting for my Man to get home . Hell be here soon , yahoo he usually works very late .
thanks Laura, they have the Norovirus. It lasts 7 to 10 days. Puking, diarrhea, and dehydration. Just have to make sure they get plenty of liquids so they don't end up in the hospital.
Glad to hear your on the road to recovery, hoping the best for ya Laura, get well soon.
Mary

Reading, PA

#3034 Feb 15, 2013
deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text> respect my authoritar!!
Yes, they are funny, and their comedy tells it like it is. I like Beaves and Butthead too..
Well, later, here on topix almost 1 hour straight. Gotta get going. Have a good weekend.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3035 Feb 15, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>thanks Laura, they have the Norovirus. It lasts 7 to 10 days. Puking, diarrhea, and dehydration. Just have to make sure they get plenty of liquids so they don't end up in the hospital.
Glad to hear your on the road to recovery, hoping the best for ya Laura, get well soon.
oh my...so sorry...they went thru that here few days after thanksgiving...i had to take my best friend to ER cause she was so dehydrated

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#3036 Feb 15, 2013
just_ola wrote:
unwinding after LONG day...why do Friday afternoons seem to DRAG by?
Mine went fast.. I was out and about..Shopping,Errands,,and Being in the unexpected Sunshine..Nice to meet you.. Love the name.. I was Gone for topix,,,, for about 10 weeks or more.. Refreshed and Rejuvenated NOW!!.. Its all good..

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#3037 Feb 15, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is awful! Hope you two don't get sick, too!
oh god me too! I'm trying to will it away but I'm pretty worried,( imagine that!) I just hope we're able to fight it off. We'll just have to see.
Nice seeing ya on here miss 27!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#3038 Feb 15, 2013
Just Ola.. Correction,, I was Gone FROM Topix,,not for topix,, Because they dont give a rats asssss actually.. The MEAN people in topix get away with murder here.. I have stepped back for awhile,, Because certain ones Murdered my spirit..

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#3039 Feb 15, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my...so sorry...they went thru that here few days after thanksgiving...i had to take my best friend to ER cause she was so dehydrated
thanks ola, at least we made it through the holidays this year without one of us spending it in the ER with one of the kids.

“"Do what thou will."”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3040 Feb 15, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they are funny, and their comedy tells it like it is. I like Beaves and Butthead too..
Well, later, here on topix almost 1 hour straight. Gotta get going. Have a good weekend.
cheers..
Katie Mellish

UK

#3041 Feb 15, 2013
Well if i don't get a cyberspace boyfriend soon i will be off to bed.....on my own-grrrrrrrrrrrr.
Sad Situation

Livermore, CA

#3042 Feb 15, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
Just Ola.. Correction,, I was Gone FROM Topix,,not for topix,, Because they dont give a rats asssss actually.. The MEAN people in topix get away with murder here.. I have stepped back for awhile,, Because certain ones Murdered my spirit..
Why don't you just shut up??? You are going all over OB with the same drama - People do not care!! Especially the new people - why dredge up all of the old crap? I was hoping that you truly wanted a fresh new start and would just play the games and quit spreading all of your dirty laundry. That just maybe you would focus and have fun. Please take a few minutes and read the posts of others. You somehow think that every thread is all about you. Sad - I don't think that you will EVER get it. OBNOXIOUS.
Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3043 Feb 15, 2013
Resting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min dragoon70056 134,347
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min UnderstandPeople 26,002
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 11 min Enzo49 3,028
Is it possible to....... 14 min Independent1 597
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 21 min TALLYHO 8541 37,784
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min dragoon70056 152,852
Should the St Patricks Day parade be open to th... 39 min dragoon70056 12
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 28
More from around the web