Comments
2,741 - 2,760 of 6,628 Comments Last updated 54 min ago

“"Do what thou will."”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2963 Feb 14, 2013
just_ola wrote:
waiting on my fav valentine's shirt to get dry so I can finish getting dressed for work...it's been hanging in the closet so long, it needed freshening up
Dig it, have a great day today..

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

#2964 Feb 14, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... what side does the positive cable go on ... and is the peanut butter smooth or crunchy ... just not enough information given ... ;o}
Positive always goes on the left, I mean I'm not that crazy. Not tryin to kill myself. And it's smooth down below so I don't hurt myself, crunchy up top for better conductivity.. Ya dig?? Yeap, let's party!!

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

#2965 Feb 14, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Deafbychoice wrote :
Masturbating in peanut butter with a car battery hooked to my nips..
Beth writes :
Now that's funny ! How are you ? Haven't seen in some time .
What I'm doing ? Laying around in a robe with a Horrible cold . Cancel my week of work . This sux !
I'm solid, thanks for askin.. Yeah I went on a little hiatus, but I'm back in the saddle again!! I feel bad for u tho, hope u feel better.. Drink sum herbal tea with lemon n eat sum soup.. I wish u well.. Cheers..

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#2966 Feb 14, 2013
deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text> Haha, yeah I was just kinda making an entrance, having been gone for so long. It has been awhile.. Hello there, how are ya?? Still loving life??
Hi Deaf! Of course I am.. LIFE is for the Living.. Its very nice you decided to come back.. I am trying my best to not cause waves,,

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#2967 Feb 14, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... what side does the positive cable go on ... and is the peanut butter smooth or crunchy ... just not enough information given ... ;o}
Hi GMGMIKE.. Well,, he painted a Disturming picture in my mind.. BUT ,,looking back.. I really liked his humor..HE made me laugh .Just like you,, Nice to be in offbeat again...

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

#2968 Feb 14, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Deaf! Of course I am.. LIFE is for the Living.. Its very nice you decided to come back.. I am trying my best to not cause waves,,
Ur certainly right about that. U only get one life, I wanna have as much fun as I can while I'm still in the game.. Yeah it's good to be back in saddle again!! It's good to see u again too.. Who are u makin waves with??

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#2969 Feb 14, 2013
deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text> I'm solid, thanks for askin.. Yeah I went on a little hiatus, but I'm back in the saddle again!! I feel bad for u tho, hope u feel better.. Drink sum herbal tea with lemon n eat sum soup.. I wish u well.. Cheers..
I am drinking some Hot Herbal Tea now.. Its very good for me.. WELL,,, I worked til noon.. Just enough to get me out of the home..Nice we are on the same time..finally..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#2970 Feb 14, 2013
I am catching up.. not where i left off months ago,,, times have changed.. I am still getting judged..Not cool..

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2971 Feb 14, 2013
Waiting for the puppies to finish eating, so I can get back in the floor and play with them....

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#2972 Feb 14, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi GMGMIKE.. Well,, he painted a Disturming picture in my mind.. BUT ,,looking back.. I really liked his humor..HE made me laugh .Just like you,, Nice to be in offbeat again...
... im going to try marshmellow fluff ... hey LL nice to see ya back ...

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#2973 Feb 14, 2013
ms_Sweeter wrote:
Waiting for the puppies to finish eating, so I can get back in the floor and play with them....
"Hi Ms.Sweeter.. Congratulations on the little ones.. Good to see you again.. and About me being 'misunderstood usually'.. I say,,"I had to Live and Learn..""

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

#2974 Feb 14, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> I am drinking some Hot Herbal Tea now.. Its very good for me.. WELL,,, I worked til noon.. Just enough to get me out of the home..Nice we are on the same time..finally..
Yeah I'm kinda all over the place, I can be hard to catch sometimes.. I'm glad ur on the tea, sum good stuff.. I gotta Keurig K-cup machine that doubles as my tea pot. Nothin heats up water to ridiculous temperatures quicker than that thing. Then dispense the water, drop tea bag in, good to go. Hot tea in 60 sec...

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

#2975 Feb 14, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
I am catching up.. not where i left off months ago,,, times have changed.. I am still getting judged..Not cool..
I kno what u mean.. I haven't been on here for at least a year, feels different round these parts.. Don't worry, I got judged a lot too before.. Don't sweat it, let them be happy in their ignorance.. I always thought u were sweet.. Who cares what they think??

“Pleasantly Delicate ”

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Relish Nothing Less

#2976 Feb 14, 2013
Living life

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#2977 Feb 14, 2013
ms_Sweeter wrote:
Awww!!!! Your so sweet!!!
Still working.
Anonymous

Vancouver, WA

#2978 Feb 14, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you on that one!
You mean you're another hippie chick? We're thin on the ground by now!Let's see....there you, me, a few others....as Jerry Garcia said, more or less, "Somebody has to do something, and I think it's just terribly pathetic that it has to be us"

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#2979 Feb 14, 2013
"Reading all over the threads..Focusing on where I a going to post.. Getting my bearings,,so to speak.. There sure are alot of New Ones.. From what I have been reading.. ITS all good...
"
Anonymous

Vancouver, WA

#2980 Feb 14, 2013
Judged? and what power, ever, has that right? Not even close! You just don't want that in your house! Whole world out there for them to rip and tear and end nowhere! There!

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#2981 Feb 14, 2013
relaxing after dinner with my sweetie & my princess
Mary

Reading, PA

#2982 Feb 14, 2013
Eating leftover Zuchinni stew over rice, and some chicken wings.
I'm working tonight . No valentine celebrating tonight...no biggie just another day for me. I will treat myself to a piece of chocolate cake later, and a good movie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 7 min Old Sam 1,253
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Lawrence Wolf 115,062
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 7 min Instigator 199
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Jennifer Renee 6,020
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min Roxie Darling 18,453
Fergson Police Dept. 8 min Digital Etiquette 307
????? where the freak..is...????? 9 min Alias-Trisha 17
What's your tip for the day? 12 min Mega Monster 785
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr an_observer 145,014
•••