Whatcha' doing?

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 132)

Showing posts 2,621 - 2,640 of6,452
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2835
Feb 10, 2013
 
Waking up to find my laptop not working. Bummer. Lol! No work for me today!!

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2836
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>Lol...
Hey! I like your avatar,
Time for me to get up, dogs won't leave me alone.

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2837
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, I try to multi-task ... it's useless as this chewing gum wrapper, lol ...
GASP!!! You can make bags, a chain, a purse, bracelet, a crown, a picture frame, a necklace, or a book cover =)))

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2838
Feb 10, 2013
 
slept late, cooked breakfast, dinner started & washing up linens, blankets, comforters, & afghans...my hoseguests have flown the coop after SIX weeks...

watching TV & listening to the rain, well trying to ...my Sugar Bear & lil man (dog) are snoring on the couch
Jim Sochs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2839
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Naming Sweetie-Pie socks from A to Z.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2840
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

just_ola wrote:
slept late, cooked breakfast, dinner started & washing up linens, blankets, comforters, & afghans...my hoseguests have flown the coop after SIX weeks...
watching TV & listening to the rain, well trying to ...my Sugar Bear & lil man (dog) are snoring on the couch
morning ola, in the last 2 hour I've dirtied dishes while making pancakes & bacon, fed 3 bra.. I mean children, washed dishes, done 2 loads of laundry, and made beds. And I'll be damned if my first plan didn't go out the window and now my 2 youngest are fighting and I don't have any alcohol!, for me I mean. Oooh sh!t. Oh yes, the dryer just shut off, yaaaaa.........'

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2841
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

... hey laim your going to ruin it for the rest of us guys ...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2842
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

GMGMIKE wrote:
... hey laim your going to ruin it for the rest of us guys ...
hahaa!! Hey, I'm still a man and all, but the chores are easier then listening to the bitching!

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2843
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sitting here LOL at all y'all, and
thinking how happy I am
that hiccups aren't
"catching" like yawns.
;-)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2844
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Just finished my Chin-Ups.. going to dine on the Terrence.. and have lunch...watch the squirrels bury the nuts I just gave them..funny little creatures.. Ahhhh, Sundays are the best...
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2845
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>hahaa!! Hey, I'm still a man and all, but the chores are easier then listening to the bitching!
unless you are just cleaning up your own mess...lol

chores ..and waiting for the snow to melt..I'm ready for spring ..

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2846
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

...waiting for the power to come back online...

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2847
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>hahaa!! Hey, I'm still a man and all, but the chores are easier then listening to the bitching!
... the sounds of silence ... is worth it ... silence is golden ... bitchin is coal ...

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2848
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
...waiting for the power to come back online...
... and they laffed when you bought your gasoline computer ...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2849
Feb 10, 2013
 
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... and they laffed when you bought your gasoline computer ...
Who laffed?!

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2850
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Who laffed?!
... mostly them rebels ... they got wood burning ones ...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2851
Feb 10, 2013
 
phaines wrote:
<quoted text>
unless you are just cleaning up your own mess...lol
chores ..and waiting for the snow to melt..I'm ready for spring ..
ha! Touché!
Level 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2852
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Not much. Enjoying my day off work.
Only downside all my friends are working today.
Am waiting for one to finish. Hoping early afternoon then can spend the rest of the day in company.

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2853
Feb 10, 2013
 
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>morning ola, in the last 2 hour I've dirtied dishes while making pancakes & bacon, fed 3 bra.. I mean children, washed dishes, done 2 loads of laundry, and made beds. And I'll be damned if my first plan didn't go out the window and now my 2 youngest are fighting and I don't have any alcohol!, for me I mean. Oooh sh!t. Oh yes, the dryer just shut off, yaaaaa.........'
since last post i bought $200 worth of groceries (thamk God my personsl bsg boy loaded & unloaded them) he even helped me put them away...i cleaned office, finished sopper, cleaned out fridge, washed dishes & yes several more loads of laundry...just throwung it all on guest bed for now...no clothes just blankets, etc =)

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2854
Feb 10, 2013
 
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
since last post i bought $200 worth of groceries (thamk God my personsl bsg boy loaded & unloaded them) he even helped me put them away...i cleaned office, finished sopper, cleaned out fridge, washed dishes & yes several more loads of laundry...just throwung it all on guest bed for now...no clothes just blankets, etc =)
ha! Very impressive miss ola, I've made dinner for everyone, done the dishes, again!, and flushed the radiator on the car. And the good news is, when I went to buy the coolant, I also bought a six pack.
My poor wife came home all upset and crying after one sh!tty day of work,and now she wants is to go to to sleep.
Oh and by the way, your own personal bag boy!
How elfin cool is that!..... Oh, time for a refill!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,621 - 2,640 of6,452
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••