over here <-------->

#2468 Feb 2, 2013
Got lost after preheat....

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#2470 Feb 2, 2013
Well I'm sitting here thinking to myself that there should be a rule on topix such as if you want to post on here you should have to start a profile instead of just being able to put a name up there so you can post a bunch of insulting crap to and about people without being held accountable for it.
Now I could put another name up there to say things to some posters, or change my socks if you will, but fortunately for me I quit doing childish things like that when I graduated kindergarten.
It's really to bad that people have to get on here and act like 2 year olds, and seem to enjoy the conflict they cause instead of being adults.
I'll bet if everyone could just ignore this problem it would soon go away. And if everyone would join together and report her/ his/ it's/ post maybe the majority would rule and they wouldn't be allowed to post anymore.
So what am I doing? I for one am trying to make a point.

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#2471 Feb 2, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
Got lost after preheat....
lmao...bet the neighbor ladies butter your biscuits =)))

“Trump This!!!”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

CENLA

#2472 Feb 2, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
Well I'm sitting here thinking to myself that there should be a rule on topix such as if you want to post on here you should have to start a profile instead of just being able to put a name up there so you can post a bunch of insulting crap to and about people without being held accountable for it.
Now I could put another name up there to say things to some posters, or change my socks if you will, but fortunately for me I quit doing childish things like that when I graduated kindergarten.
It's really to bad that people have to get on here and act like 2 year olds, and seem to enjoy the conflict they cause instead of being adults.
I'll bet if everyone could just ignore this problem it would soon go away. And if everyone would join together and report her/ his/ it's/ post maybe the majority would rule and they wouldn't be allowed to post anymore.
give it up sweetie...their song & dance has been going on for yrs now

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#2473 Feb 2, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
The insanity of basement dwelling gnomes is what what makes this site a true adventure.

over here <-------->

#2476 Feb 2, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao...bet the neighbor ladies butter your biscuits =)))
Lot to be said about the hands of experience....

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#2478 Feb 2, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
give it up sweetie...their song & dance has been going on for yrs now
I just get real aggravated when someone starts insulting somebody who I generally care about. and I don't want to lower myself to their level by responding the way I feel mainly because I don't get courage from a key board like some people and say a bunch of crap I can't back up. I like to fight my battles in a way I can win.
But anyways, on the brighter side, when I read your comment you put a big smile on my face when you called me sweetie! So thanx!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#2480 Feb 2, 2013
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...it's okay...some people have a lot of control issues...I just say...live and let live...
or is it?...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nR46gQLyxuEXX
...those are freaky white people...check that ladies eyes...
...thought of you when I saw this freaky black woman...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#2481 Feb 2, 2013
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...for what it's worth....
zero

over here <-------->

#2483 Feb 2, 2013
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...it's okay...some people have a lot of control issues...I just say...live and let live...
or is it?...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nR46gQLyxuEXX
...those are freaky white people...check that ladies eyes...
There is no primal urge as overpowering as the desperate need to fondle dead peoples' genitalia..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2484 Feb 2, 2013
Captn. Morgan...Hey how are ya??...am getting ready to run NEKKID through the garden water sprinklers... under the moonlight..with the rest of the Nudist Colony Bunch.. here in Florida... Get set Goooooo....

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#2485 Feb 2, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Captn. Morgan...Hey how are ya??...am getting ready to run NEKKID through the garden water sprinklers... under the moonlight..with the rest of the Nudist Colony Bunch.. here in Florida... Get set Goooooo....
Wow!!! I need to party, with y'all :)

over here <-------->

#2486 Feb 2, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
I'm right behind ya!!...oops, s'cuse me ....

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2487 Feb 2, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no primal urge as overpowering as the desperate need to fondle dead peoples' genitalia..
OK.
-
-
-
-
-
Wow
-
-
-
-
-
Ya know what?
-
-
-
-
-

That post puts your persona in a
totally different place in my mind.
-
-
-
-
-
-
A disturbing place.
-
-
-
-
-
Honestly,
Think I could
have lived happily
ever after......
having never read that.
:-\
-
-
-
-
Think I'm going to go
curl up in a fetal position
-
-
-
-
with a teddy bear
-
-
-
-
under my electric blanket.
-
-
-
-
Good night

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#2488 Feb 2, 2013
Good night Tender Tink....(Teddy Bears have all the luck)

over here <-------->

#2489 Feb 2, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.

-
Sorry to edit, but you need to back up a few pages and put it in context to the slut it was aimed at

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#2490 Feb 2, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>OK.
-
-
-
-
-
Wow
-
-
-
-
-
Ya know what?
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
A disturbing place.
-
-
-
-
-
Honestly,
Think I could
have lived happily
ever after......
having never read that.
:-\
-
-
-
-
Think I'm going to go
curl up in a fetal position
-
-
-
-
with a teddy bear
-
-
-
-
under my electric blanket.
-
-
-
-
Good night
Take care!!:)
Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2493 Feb 3, 2013
Thinking and posting....Wishing my mind would shut down....
sweet brown

Warwick, RI

#2494 Feb 3, 2013
Dropping a deuce

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2496 Feb 3, 2013
Rosa wrote:
...got a call from my night manager about too many stiffs in this location...WTF...okay...move em out...we've got 4 other locations...what's wrong with this guy...he won't be here very long...not unless he works fast...or try to talk the families into putting off the viewings for a couple of days...people love to wallow in their grief anyway...so that should work out if presented the right way...
...damn how many of them effers gonna kick the bucket just when I want to concentrate on Mardi Gras...am I the only one who wants them to hang on for a while...
...read my emails to make sure I'm not missing out on anything and this was one that reminded me of the old gal that came in through the sallyport yesterday...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kqGc6oeIQ5YXX
vile...... just vile.....

no wonder you don't have a registered account.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 min Spell Czech 20,162
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 4 min Old Sam 1,353
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 4 min Petal Power 25,441
why do people cry about icons? 6 min Alias Trish 5
Why does -Lea- Keep the trolling going? 7 min Petal Power 0
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 13 min Petal Power 7,085
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 15 min Lamb Cobb 5
Stolen Jaguar Found 46 Years Later 33 min Petal Power 5
I Like..... (Mar '14) 36 min Anonomuss 310
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 38 min Sublime1 147,054