Powellton WV

#2421 Feb 2, 2013
I'm freaking freezing that's what I'm doing:(

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2422 Feb 2, 2013
Rosa wrote:
...just locked the door to my office...good for nothing adult children...over 50 at that...bawling their eyes out because they can't believe that rich brother won't pay for all the services...not crying because the old goat died...but because they have to fork over their share of the expenses...been telling you fools that if you don't want to buy insurance to cover at least the cost of funeral services then you will have to pay out of your pockets when they croak...we don't bury them for free...
...I just can't be bothered with their sad tales...and I won't open the door...
wow...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2423 Feb 2, 2013
just_ola wrote:
STILL in bed!!! any prayers would be appreciated...
Yo, am in Paris,..take a video tour of Paris On You Tube... meet me at the Restaurant Corso..I will be WAVING..in my French Beret.. holding a miniature Eiffel Tower...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2425 Feb 2, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text> sorry to here that ola, hope you feel better soon, maybe this will at least make you smile.....
http://youtu.be/URy3Ccl42Ro
it did =)))

Level 8

Location hidden

#2426 Feb 2, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Yo, am in Paris,..take a video tour of Paris On You Tube... meet me at the Restaurant Corso..I will be WAVING..in my French Beret.. holding a miniature Eiffel Tower...
ha! I'm more the Paris TX type =)

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2427 Feb 2, 2013
Hey Ola you feeling better today ?

--------
Putting up the firewood bought yesterday, cleaning house , doing laundry , cleaning carpets , and sheets that cover the sofa that have dog hair on them. Lol . Might finish the back splash (glass tile) in the kitchen today .
omg

Roanoke, VA

#2428 Feb 2, 2013
Rosa wrote:
...just locked the door to my office...good for nothing adult children...over 50 at that...bawling their eyes out because they can't believe that rich brother won't pay for all the services...not crying because the old goat died...but because they have to fork over their share of the expenses...been telling you fools that if you don't want to buy insurance to cover at least the cost of funeral services then you will have to pay out of your pockets when they croak...we don't bury them for free...

...I just can't be bothered with their sad tales...and I won't open the door...
You r a money hungry witch! I hope his family reads this and sues u!!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2429 Feb 2, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Reporting all of Rosa-Pie's incendiary posts
Absolutely agree ! That is one sick person !
-------
Hey , Stacked ! I'm glad your little guy is feeling better, theirs nothing better than a Mommys love to nurture him ! And Yes puppy's take much time to care for . I also feel guilty when I'm away too long . Gotta say this pup is spoiled rotten ! We just love him !
aawww he sounds so cute.......

a good long play on the beach I bet he would love..... especially where you live.... I loved the beaches there.... it's just finding the time that is hard...

have fun tho.... as I know he already is part of the family..:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#2430 Feb 2, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Hey Ola you feeling better today ?
--------
Putting up the firewood bought yesterday, cleaning house , doing laundry , cleaning carpets , and sheets that cover the sofa that have dog hair on them. Lol . Might finish the back splash (glass tile) in the kitchen today .
hey girl, I actually think that I do...not taking any more meds, just Advil, sometimes i think all that other stuff prolongs colds...sounds like you have a busy day planned...i havent even been downstairs for 2 days...they keep callin-texting to see if i need anything...so sweet but i just want my sugar & he's at work...im thinking i ought to get up & wash hair & make him take me out to eat tonight...i havent eaten past few nights so hes skipped dinner too

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#2433 Feb 2, 2013
Rosa wrote:
...oh mother of god...the banging on the door again...all of this could have been avoided had they bought insurance from us in the beginning...
What am I doing? I'm saying Hello to Rosa.
Hi Honey, hope you're enjoying your day. I'm not going to say
to you what they always say to me, "Behave yourself" or "Stay Out
of Trouble." Hahaha - hope you are though.

Whaaat? I meant I hope you are enjoying your day.
:)

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#2434 Feb 2, 2013
Dudedad wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...
Hi Dudedad,
I've said the same thing myself on occasion, but I'm a gal that can appreciate a good sense of humor. I know folks around Topix would prefer we dislike all the same people, but that's not how I roll. We all have folks we may not get along with and we may treat them badly, but sometimes we have good reason to.

You have spoken in kindness towards me amidst my haters and I appreciate it and my apologies the silent jugits slapped you for it.
I choose to wait until someone is rude to me before I allow myself to be rude with them. I don't have to live with any of these people. Hope you are well.
:)
Country Boy

Martinez, CA

#2436 Feb 2, 2013
Right now: Donating platelets.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#2438 Feb 2, 2013
... watching duke and golf ... i'll be napping soon ...

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#2439 Feb 2, 2013
just_ola wrote:
STILL in bed!!! any prayers would be appreciated...
Awww!

What happened you?

Without prying - want to share?

Warm thoughts sent your way through
the ether.

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2440 Feb 2, 2013
Breaking all the rules I demand of my kids..
Talking to strangers
Level 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2441 Feb 2, 2013
Drinking coffee (Sunday morning) and internet surfing. Have a packet of coffee each sachet a new flavor. Have tried caramel - sweet smell, not much taste of caramel; vanilla - a little sickly sweet; now have hazelnut - best so far. Three more to try - will go for a very fast walk soon :-)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2442 Feb 2, 2013
hey, am looking over the Eiffel Tower fence...WHOA!! That is a loooong wayyyy down there!!..YIKES!!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2443 Feb 2, 2013
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...you are a gal?...for crissake...don't tell me you are one of them there feminists is you?...and you do have a great sense of humor...but please...don't use the word "gal"...it make us coloreds feel pert near darn bad...
rotflmao... it seems everytime you take a leap of faith you land square on your bottom, but it sure is fun to watch!

must be awful seeing and dealing with death every day... sure made you a crass ass...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#2444 Feb 2, 2013
waiting for the chicken to be done...then it's on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 min andet1987 138,346
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min _hellbilly_ 152,563
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min thewordofme 133,044
Police: Man in elf costume charged with DWI 6 min Mechanic 11
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 6 min andet1987 2,897
Strange new fish discovered at record-breaking ... 9 min Jaimie 4
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min Wolftracks 25,759
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 54 min Ricky F 24,142
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 7,634
More from around the web