Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2080 Jan 19, 2013
relaxin after afternoon of shopping...i really HATE shopping!!!

oh & I usually get the flu shot (No bad side effects), working around kids but skipped this yr

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#2081 Jan 19, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
my daughter just turned 20...lets introduce em, maybe she'll move out lol
haha! I'll bet they would make a fine couple!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2082 Jan 19, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
I am recovering from side effects of flu shot. Which is silly because I NEVER get the flu! That was definitely the last flu shot for me...yuck.:-(
Hello Cyan..What kind of side effects do you have? Which one of the flu shot did you take?...They were out of the injection when I got mine.Took the one that is placed under the skin.Don't know if I will take that one again.It's the same medicine just done different.

Level 9

Location hidden

#2083 Jan 19, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
Just got back from taking our son to dinner for his birthday. He chose the china buffet. It always cracks me up when people take their plate and round it off like someone else is going to eat all the food before they come back for another helping.
My son just turned19, I really need to spend more time with him.
~~~Happy"19th" Birthday~~~ to your son.May he have many more.

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2084 Jan 19, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Cyan..What kind of side effects do you have? Which one of the flu shot did you take?...They were out of the injection when I got mine.Took the one that is placed under the skin.Don't know if I will take that one again.It's the same medicine just done different.
Hi honeymylove, I have a low (100) temp, muscle aches and tired. The doc said I should feel better tomorrow. I received the inactivated vaccine injection. I will probably survive ;-)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2085 Jan 19, 2013
Laundry and playing Topix Word Games

Level 9

Location hidden

#2086 Jan 19, 2013
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi honeymylove, I have a low (100) temp, muscle aches and tired. The doc said I should feel better tomorrow. I received the inactivated vaccine injection. I will probably survive ;-)
Hi Cyan.I hope you feel better soon.I got mine the 18th of Dec..My arm swollen where they place the shot under the skin.Still a place like a bug bite.

“Bing Bong Biddily Boo Bah”

Level 1

Location hidden

#2088 Jan 19, 2013
Just mooching around topix and about to roll a fat one with my brew

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

.......┬┐.......

#2089 Jan 19, 2013
Waiting for barneythedevil to pass that fattie, come on already, dont homestead the doobie.....to the left!

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2090 Jan 19, 2013
TenderTink
ôLet's begin theö
happy days
4 hrs ago

Winding down from a long and busy day.
Helped my ex-SIL move into her new place and am wore to the bone.

Hippi Chick, if you read this, please drop a note in Dennys.
Had you on my heart all day and am wondering...

Read that Dear Abby, Pauline Phillips has passed away at 98 years old.
Found many bits of wisdom in her columns as a young girl.
I've read through the years that many kept scrap books with poems, letters and recipes she published.
She was an icon of Americana that will be sorely missed.

Thinking of mixing up a can of tuna or some deviled eggs and calling it a sandwich night.....humm....
Just realized I hadn't eaten since 10 this morning.!!!

Whew, am really tired....
Catch up with y'all later...
Have a wonderful night.
:-)'s -n- O's
Well this didn't post?
That was weird....
Topix's been acting strange
for a few days now; humm
?

Good night all y'all,
sweet dreams.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#2091 Jan 19, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
TenderTink
“Let's begin the”
happy days
4 hrs ago

Winding down from a long and busy day.
Helped my ex-SIL move into her new place and am wore to the bone.

Hippi Chick, if you read this, please drop a note in Dennys.
Had you on my heart all day and am wondering...

Read that Dear Abby, Pauline Phillips has passed away at 98 years old.
Found many bits of wisdom in her columns as a young girl.
I've read through the years that many kept scrap books with poems, letters and recipes she published.
She was an icon of Americana that will be sorely missed.

Thinking of mixing up a can of tuna or some deviled eggs and calling it a sandwich night.....humm....
Just realized I hadn't eaten since 10 this morning.!!!

Whew, am really tired....
Catch up with y'all later...
Have a wonderful night.
:-)'s -n- O's
Well this didn't post?
That was weird....
Topix's been acting strange
for a few days now; humm
?

Good night all y'all,
sweet dreams.
Night, TT, you are one cool chick,:)
Level 6

Location hidden

#2092 Jan 20, 2013
Getting ready to go glocery shopping.

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#2093 Jan 20, 2013
SLY WEST wrote:
Waiting for barneythedevil to pass that fattie, come on already, dont homestead the doobie.....to the left!
they name streets after guys like that, there called one way!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2094 Jan 20, 2013
Grocery shopping , pet treat chew toy shopping , hospital to go see a friend in Icu just diagnosed with lung cancer ...: (

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#2095 Jan 20, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Grocery shopping , pet treat chew toy shopping , hospital to go see a friend in Icu just diagnosed with lung cancer ...:(
Wow!! Sorry to hear that. My prayers, are with y'all. Take care. LB.

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#2096 Jan 20, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Grocery shopping , pet treat chew toy shopping , hospital to go see a friend in Icu just diagnosed with lung cancer ...:(
sorry to hear that miss Laura, I'm glad your friend has someone like you to help them through this...

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#2097 Jan 20, 2013
Had a very good day today, was up at 2:00 am to see my wife off to work, caught up on housework, fed the kids, had barbecue for dinner, and now sitting next to my love as she saws off some zzzz's on the couch after a long day. Awwwwwww, she's so sweet!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2098 Jan 20, 2013
Thanks David and Liam ......

We went to visit our friend in Icu . She was diagnosed on Friday with cancer in both her lungs. Weird thing is 3 wks ago she looked great , but had a nagging cough . It was so sudden . When we went to see her she was out of it . We are very concerned . Her husband is beside himself .... He just loves her so much . At this point we are waiting to know what the prognosis is.

This woman is the brick to her family . The care taker of her husband and friends all around. Now she needs others . It will be hard for a care taker to except help ( I'm that way too). So tomarrow we may know more ?

God I feel so bad for her hubby that loves her so much. It didn't look good when we went there.

Anyway ..... Love the ones your with , ya never know how long they will be here ...:(

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

Since: May 10

I wish everyone had one.

#2099 Jan 20, 2013
Going to bed

<bex waves at LB>

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#2100 Jan 20, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Thanks David and Liam ......

We went to visit our friend in Icu . She was diagnosed on Friday with cancer in both her lungs. Weird thing is 3 wks ago she looked great , but had a nagging cough . It was so sudden . When we went to see her she was out of it . We are very concerned . Her husband is beside himself .... He just loves her so much . At this point we are waiting to know what the prognosis is.

This woman is the brick to her family . The care taker of her husband and friends all around. Now she needs others . It will be hard for a care taker to except help ( I'm that way too). So tomarrow we may know more ?

God I feel so bad for her hubby that loves her so much. It didn't look good when we went there.

Anyway ..... Love the ones your with , ya never know how long they will be here ...:(
Wow!! I'm so sorry, for her, and the family, that's what is sad about cancer, you never know. I hope things turn out in a positive, way for all of them. And my heart, goes out to y'all. Take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min whatimeisit 7,756
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 17,544
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Blitzking 133,975
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 37,753
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr _hellbilly_ 152,773
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 2 hr Just TLC 3,000
what are you feeling right now? (Dec '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 1,206
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 5 hr andet1987 1,127
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 hr BLOODY__FATALITY 25,838
More from around the web