Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#699 May 20, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Practiced on a pillow. No problem with feathers?
I pretended it was 5 o'clock shadow which I dearly love (on him) not me ...well on his face with his face on mine...what was the question again???...=)

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#700 May 20, 2013
Wow. I learn something new every day... but ain't sure if you guys are serious. I'll have to research that a bit. LOL!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#701 May 20, 2013
Pillows, trees, that metal tether ball pole - that last one sure didn't want to let me go either. LOL

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#702 May 20, 2013
not me just pillows...and JUST kissing!!! for any pervs strolling by...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#703 May 20, 2013
just_ola wrote:
not me just pillows...and JUST kissing!!! for any pervs strolling by...
stroll....stroll....stroll

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#704 May 20, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Pillows, trees, that metal tether ball pole - that last one sure didn't want to let me go either. LOL
Tether ball pole brings back memories. I didn't kiss it but I loved to play tether ball. Hugged and kissed my pillow, though and pretended that it was John Lennon LOL!
John Lennon

Leawood, KS

#705 May 20, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
Tether ball pole brings back memories. I didn't kiss it but I loved to play tether ball. Hugged and kissed my pillow, though and pretended that it was John Lennon LOL!
Well, Well, Well,...

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#706 May 20, 2013
Hey there John! You're doing ok for a dead guy LOL!*Muah!*

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#707 May 21, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
Tether ball pole brings back memories. I didn't kiss it but I loved to play tether ball. Hugged and kissed my pillow, though and pretended that it was John Lennon LOL!
Lmao. I didn't kiss it either it was a joke. You ever see a kid get dared to lick a metal pole and they get stuck, that's what I was referring to, although I never fell for that one either. LOL
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#708 May 22, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. I didn't kiss it either it was a joke. You ever see a kid get dared to lick a metal pole and they get stuck, that's what I was referring to, although I never fell for that one either. LOL
What was the movie??

A Christmas Story

Is that right?

:)

Funny movie!
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#709 May 22, 2013
It happened in Dumb -N- Dumber too!

On the ski lift!!

LOL

:)

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#710 May 22, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. I didn't kiss it either it was a joke. You ever see a kid get dared to lick a metal pole and they get stuck, that's what I was referring to, although I never fell for that one either. LOL
Doh! I didn't read correctly. Yes, I did get my tongue stuck to a metal pole once, experimenting. LOL!

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#711 May 22, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
It happened in Dumb -N- Dumber too!
On the ski lift!!
LOL
:)
Yeah, that was a funny movie :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#712 May 22, 2013
Jazzy is back...... yyyyaaayyyyy

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#713 May 22, 2013
Yes, Sally Brown, I've seen both of those movies. LOL

And no problem Fairy Verte, I'm always misreading things especially if I'm behind and trying to catch up. Everyone have an awesome day and give someone a big wet one. Hahaha

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#714 May 22, 2013
I'm waiting on my big wet one..

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#715 May 22, 2013
..Keira Knightly....Don't know what it is, but she make's the list for me.....likely that movie, ....Atonement.....

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#716 May 22, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..Keira Knightly....Don't know what it is, but she make's the list for me.....likely that movie,....Atonement.....
I've never seen that one, but agree with you that Keira Knightly is a beautiful woman.

“Hold on to my waist ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

And push and pull

#717 May 22, 2013
I would love to give out wet slow Kisses....
honeymylove wrote:
I'm waiting on my big wet one..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#718 May 22, 2013
thatguy93550 wrote:
I would love to give out wet slow Kisses....<quoted text>
To who? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 min DILF 27,142
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 3 min DILF 645
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 4 min DILF 55,806
Things you say while driving (Mar '14) 5 min DILF 579
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min dirtclod 142,725
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 6 min Ricky F 24,222
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 7 min DILF 4,623
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 14 min 40ish 3,670
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 34 min Independent1 28,829
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr eleanorigby 38,534
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Good-Evil 155,422
Why do YOU get on Topix? 2 hr Suezanne 31
More from around the web