"The KISSING BOOTH: - Who Would You M...

“a man chooses, a slave obeys.”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#527 May 11, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Wow ! Prostitution exists on topix .... Stay tuned for desperate ppl , with no life at home !
prostition exists everywhere, for it is a older occupation that dates back to the renissance

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#529 May 11, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Wow ! Prostitution exists on topix .... Stay tuned for desperate ppl , with no life at home !
I was only flirting a bit. I thought you were a nice person but I see you are a jealous bitch.

“a man chooses, a slave obeys.”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#530 May 11, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only flirting a bit. I thought you were a nice person but I see you are a jealous bitch.
i didnt know that was a direct insult? what a head?!!

“a man chooses, a slave obeys.”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#531 May 11, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Wow ! Prostitution exists on topix .... Stay tuned for desperate ppl , with no life at home !
and on second look that wasnt very nice...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#532 May 11, 2013
No Debra 27?... believe I'll head over to the freak tent and enjoy the show there instead...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#533 May 11, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
No Debra 27?... believe I'll head over to the freak tent and enjoy the show there instead...
... hey uncle enzo ya gonna bite the head off a chicken again ...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#534 May 11, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... hey uncle enzo ya gonna bite the head off a chicken again ...
...saving me appetite for the swarmageddon next week...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#535 May 11, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...saving me appetite for the swarmageddon next week...
... i signed up for the chicken wingapalozza ..
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#536 May 11, 2013
That Allstate guy.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#537 May 11, 2013
The Frogette..........that's who I would smooch.
yep........the Frogette!

One little pucker power and "POOF!" She turns into the the magic Princess.

OH..........lucky me.!

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#538 May 11, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only flirting a bit. I thought you were a nice person but I see you are a jealous bitch.
UMMMMM...If you should take my post personally...Then you are mistaken.I was not talking about you. Thanks for calling me a Biotch thou....I'm currently trying to find my inner Diva. LOL

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#539 May 11, 2013
Ma Noogie =0)

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#540 May 11, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>UMMMMM...If you should take my post personally...Then you are mistaken.I was not talking about you. Thanks for calling me a Biotch thou....I'm currently trying to find my inner Diva. LOL
Well then I owe you an apology. I'm sorry. I very rarely speak out in that manner.

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#541 May 11, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then I owe you an apology. I'm sorry. I very rarely speak out in that manner.
Being here since February with little replies , does not help you. There are some real weirdo's here.Just saying Chic. Watch out. Some Men are really women here.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#542 May 11, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text> Being here since February with little replies , does not help you. There are some real weirdo's here.Just saying Chic. Watch out. Some Men are really women here.
... stop tellin people im a weirdo ...

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#543 May 11, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... stop tellin people im a weirdo ...
OHHHHH Mikey ! I know your all Man. Ummmmm we made sure and talked on the Telly. Your so cute ! Don't tell no one how I adore you....<3

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#544 May 11, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text> OHHHHH Mikey ! I know your all Man. Ummmmm we made sure and talked on the Telly. Your so cute ! Don't tell no one how I adore you....<3
... as long as you quit callin me the cabana boy ... come here baby i missed a spot ...

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#545 May 11, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, it won't hurt....
How so,...A little Ball Slapping Action,...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#546 May 11, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text> OHHHHH Mikey ! I know your all Man. Ummmmm we made sure and talked on the Telly. Your so cute ! Don't tell no one how I adore you....<3
... i'll always have a place for you in my heart ...



... and this is one of the few posts im not jokin on ... maybe another time or place ... the book of life is never closed ...

“a man chooses, a slave obeys.”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#547 May 11, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
<quoted text>Well then I owe you an apology. I'm sorry. I very rarely speak out in that manner.
So... Wanna kiss?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 4 min Princess Hey 1,684
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Regolith Based Li... 216,825
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 5 min whatimeisit 1,467
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 5 min KNIGHT DeVINE 16,556
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 6 min Sublime1 2,447
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 13 min Princess Hey 6,428
LOVE and OTHER BRUISES (Apr '12) 21 min KNIGHT DeVINE 1,634
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 26 min Tango Lover 67,222
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Tango Lover 207,094
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 hr Songs 1,496
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr liam cul8r 10,632
What Topics knows about you 7 hr Mountain View 67
More from around the web