Doctors reverting to politics

Doctors reverting to politics

Posted in the Weird Forum

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 Dec 1, 2013
Would that indicate they know where the money is at?

Eleven Republican doctors are running for the Senate, hoping that voters will see their medical expertise as an asset amid the administration’s botched rollout of ObamaCare.

“Doctors are in a very unique position to look at the financing of healthcare,” Rep. Paul Broun, a family physician running for the GOP nomination for Georgia’s open Senate seat, told The Hill.

“We go into medicine for one reason, and one reason only: Because we care about people, we want the people who we serve to have a productive, happy, healthy life,” he added.“That’s the kind of policymaker we should have in place in dealing with healthcare policy.”

I'd say it's a case of "Obama brought it on himself!"
You do know how doctors are, they got 'backbone'!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#2 Dec 1, 2013
HH, not trying to steer ya, but I like your pitbull style...

that said,,

check into the Chicago Medical Center, and I don't mean to 'check in' I'm thinking with your time and tenacity you may be able to bring some really good stuff .....just sayin'....

interesting info
Good Thing

Mason, OH

#3 Dec 1, 2013
Well, we damn sure don't need anymore ambulance chasing lawyers going into politics! Look where THAT has gotten us!!!!
justamess

Kansas City, MO

#4 Dec 1, 2013
I have soros all over my body, I think I got them from my old lady. I need a Dr.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#6 Dec 1, 2013
justamess wrote:
I have soros all over my body, I think I got them from my old lady. I need a Dr.
Well, don't go to Chicago then..unless you gots some cash

here ya go...sometimes the best way to confront things is to look at them in the light..

relax, close your eye..lol..& listen to some Susan Boil...!

Perhaps a nice milk & bread poultice would draw out that poison, just be careful to not get it too close to your skull...

you're welcome,
xo
Dr. J

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post how you feel (Oct '12) 4 min Gray Box 564
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Science 222,020
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 13 min Sublime1 4,693
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 20 min whatimeisit 47,294
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min seriously the ori... 220,950
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 22 min Gray Box 24,101
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr okimar 24,114
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 2 hr Boink face 995
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 5 hr Joi C 2,164
More from around the web