REPENT SINNERS for THE END IS HERE

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of59
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RepentSinners

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 9, 2008
 
Pray for your souls today. for tomorrow you shall all DIE !!


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...



http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 9, 2008
 
Little late brother, we already know about the aliens, just can't seem to lock down a day..any help would be appreciated..
:o

“I hope life isn't a joke”

Since: May 08

land of enchantment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 9, 2008
 
RepentSinners wrote:
Pray for your souls today. for tomorrow you shall all DIE !!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Can you send an email to my boss telling him why I won't be at work tomorrow? Darn it! I have to go to confession for lunch.

“Yes, I do bite!!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

South Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 9, 2008
 
Oy vay what a load

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 9, 2008
 
No it's not. It will just go into syndication.

“Love the player, hate the game”

Since: Nov 07

KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 9, 2008
 
Sandeedee wrote:
<quoted text>Can you send an email to my boss telling him why I won't be at work tomorrow? Darn it! I have to go to confession for lunch.
If you can go to confession, you can go to work. The only acceptable excuse for not going to work is death, and that's only acceptable w/a 24 hr advance notice.

“Queen Of The Universe”

Level 1

Since: Jun 08

Coastal Mermaid

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 9, 2008
 
RepentSinners wrote:
Pray for your souls today. for tomorrow you shall all DIE !!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well you have certainly come to the right place. You and all the other "the end is nye" folks have been showing up as of late, to tell us we don't have much time left. You all are about as "offbeat" as they come, so Offbeat is where you belong. Just hurry up and get it over with, the suspense is a bit much at this point.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 9, 2008
 
Sandeedee wrote:
<quoted text>Can you send an email to my boss telling him why I won't be at work tomorrow? Darn it! I have to go to confession for lunch.
LOLOL;)

“Love the player, hate the game”

Since: Nov 07

KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 9, 2008
 
RepentSinners wrote:
Pray for your souls today. for tomorrow you shall all DIE !!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'm really confused. First, 12-12-12. Then, it was next week. Now it's tomorrow. Before long, it'll be day before yesterday.

You people are just messing wit my head, right?!

“Yes, I do bite!!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

South Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 9, 2008
 
Vee wrote:
No it's not. It will just go into syndication.
Ahhhh like Seinfeld or Futurama

“Yes, I do bite!!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

South Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 9, 2008
 
Liebchen2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really confused. First, 12-12-12. Then, it was next week. Now it's tomorrow. Before long, it'll be day before yesterday.
You people are just messing wit my head, right?!
It is every day, just live in a paranoia state! The men in the white coats will have padded cells for us all soon;)

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 9, 2008
 
Liebchen2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really confused. First, 12-12-12. Then, it was next week. Now it's tomorrow. Before long, it'll be day before yesterday.
You people are just messing wit my head, right?!
No, you are in Hell...keep posting, it seems to fan the flames!
:)

“If The Shoe Fits”

Since: Feb 08

Medina, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 9, 2008
 
Haven't you heard that tomorrow never comes?

“Love the player, hate the game”

Since: Nov 07

KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 9, 2008
 
Bababooeey wrote:
<quoted text>
It is every day, just live in a paranoia state! The men in the white coats will have padded cells for us all soon;)
My sis & I want to get adjoining cells, with the Samantha-type bungee cord swings hanging from the ceilings. We've already made our reservations. Anybody else want to get in the same wing? Better hurry, they're going fast!

“It's all about attitutde”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 9, 2008
 
RepentSinners wrote:
Pray for your souls today. for tomorrow you shall all DIE !!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Wish you idiots would make up your minds.....Am I going to die tomorrow, next week or sometime in 2012

“It's all about attitutde”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 9, 2008
 
Sandeedee wrote:
<quoted text>Can you send an email to my boss telling him why I won't be at work tomorrow? Darn it! I have to go to confession for lunch.
And to think I was gonna wait until this coming weekend to get my hair cut.

“Yes, I do bite!!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

South Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 9, 2008
 
Liebchen2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My sis & I want to get adjoining cells, with the Samantha-type bungee cord swings hanging from the ceilings. We've already made our reservations. Anybody else want to get in the same wing? Better hurry, they're going fast!
I'm in! Although mine has some other type swing/harness hanging from the ceiling

“Love the player, hate the game”

Since: Nov 07

KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 9, 2008
 
Bababooeey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in! Although mine has some other type swing/harness hanging from the ceiling
There's another kind beside the one she used on S*x & the City??! Do tell!

“Yes, I do bite!!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

South Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 9, 2008
 
Liebchen2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's another kind beside the one she used on S*x & the City??! Do tell!
Of course, there's ones built for more than 2. Although they have ground furniture that is fun as well with some nice attachments;)

“I hope life isn't a joke”

Since: May 08

land of enchantment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 9, 2008
 
Liebchen2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can go to confession, you can go to work. The only acceptable excuse for not going to work is death, and that's only acceptable w/a 24 hr advance notice.
Good I have a 24 hr notice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of59
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••