Maybe not....lol

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#342 Sep 19, 2007
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Oh!
VEE will love you forever TBT for bringing this thread back..
VEE
Straight question>>>
Do you love Dennis Farina as much as ever?
The truth? I dont think I could love EVER as much as Dennis.

“Here & Now”

Level 8

‘

#343 Sep 19, 2007
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>The truth? I dont think I could love EVER as much as Dennis.
'
I know we are always joking around, between the Soap Opera' and 'Feed my Story' etc,

and all your rich witty quips and talented fantasy..
but for once, to be serious...

If I had a magic wand, I would wave it for you and Dennis to be together,
as I know, in my heart, no one would love .. idolize and appreciate him more than you Vee ...
and he doesn't realize what a lover companion and wonderful human being he has missed out on..

but who knows what's 'out there' and what circumstances may yet come about to bring you two together.

Vee

Location hidden

#344 Sep 19, 2007
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
'
I know we are always joking around, between the Soap Opera' and 'Feed my Story' etc,
and all your rich witty quips and talented fantasy..
but for once, to be serious...
If I had a magic wand, I would wave it for you and Dennis to be together,
as I know, in my heart, no one would love .. idolize and appreciate him more than you Vee ...
and he doesn't realize what a lover companion and wonderful human being he has missed out on..
but who knows what's 'out there' and what circumstances may yet come about to bring you two together.
Grace, I am serious. If I had the chance to show him how much I love him, to enjoy his company, sit across the table from him and enjoy a meal, great conversation, reach across and touch his hand,look into his eyes, well......a lot can happen in 24 hours.

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#345 Sep 19, 2007
How sweet..your wish is my commode!!

Vee

Location hidden

#346 Sep 19, 2007
Mommy of four wrote:
How sweet..your wish is my commode!!
You still have an hour before you can wish me a good morning so buy a new damn clock!

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

#347 Sep 19, 2007
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>You still have an hour before you can wish me a good morning so buy a new damn clock!
Have to get on these things before I get sleepy..I could get to sleep and sleep for 2 days or an hour. I never know..lol! Good morning anyway grouch!!

Vee

Location hidden

#348 Sep 20, 2007
Mommy of four wrote:
<quoted text>Have to get on these things before I get sleepy..I could get to sleep and sleep for 2 days or an hour. I never know..lol! Good morning anyway grouch!!
Funny....I remember when Dennis's manager called me a few years ago and told me that eventually Dennis would meet me, he also was asking me about my sleeping habits and why I sleep so much and I should have said, "Because I am NOT one of the beautiful people that have access to drugs to keep me high 20 hours a day." But he thought never crossed my mind at that time.But I hope he does not snow Dennis like he did me with tales of Dennis meeting me eventually, I bet he is no longer a manager and ran for public office. He is probably O J's lawyer right about now.

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

#349 Sep 20, 2007
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>Funny....I remember when Dennis's manager called me a few years ago and told me that eventually Dennis would meet me, he also was asking me about my sleeping habits and why I sleep so much and I should have said, "Because I am NOT one of the beautiful people that have access to drugs to keep me high 20 hours a day." But he thought never crossed my mind at that time.But I hope he does not snow Dennis like he did me with tales of Dennis meeting me eventually, I bet he is no longer a manager and ran for public office. He is probably O J's lawyer right about now.
WHUT?

The Big Time

“Runs Like a Deere”

Since: Jan 07

Forest Park, GA

#350 Sep 20, 2007
Mommy of four wrote:
<quoted text> WHUT?
Check is in the Mail,

and VEE has left the building.....

BUTT

not nessasarily in that order...

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

#351 Sep 20, 2007
The Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Check is in the Mail,
and VEE has left the building.....
BUTT
not nessasarily in that order...
Is it the check for $1005 my son got last week? It's all spent out, could you send another??
I am not getting e-mail for some reason and know there are people sending me mail. Have you any ideas of what's happening??

The Big Time

“Runs Like a Deere”

Since: Jan 07

Forest Park, GA

#352 Sep 20, 2007
Mommy of four wrote:
<quoted text>Is it the check for $1005 my son got last week? It's all spent out, could you send another??
I am not getting e-mail for some reason and know there are people sending me mail. Have you any ideas of what's happening??
click on the e-mail link on the Bellsouth start page,and see if you get any messages...

, with the AT&T merger, there are certain areas being affected on certain days this month as they work on the servers in Atlanta....

???

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

#353 Sep 20, 2007
The Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
click on the e-mail link on the Bellsouth start page,and see if you get any messages...
, with the AT&T merger, there are certain areas being affected on certain days this month as they work on the servers in Atlanta....
???
Thank you TBT!! I have 221 messages! I'll be up a while..lol! Thanks so much!
TJD

New York, NY

#354 May 12, 2008
I dated Dennis for close to 2 years. It was years ago. We met in New York while he was shooting a movie here and I continued to see him whenever he came into town. I also spent time with him in Los Angeles on occasion. He invited me to Chicago but I never took him up on it.
He is a charming, funny, sexy, very cool and private man.
Ladies, you don't know what you're missing! I have nothing but good things to say about him but don't want to say too much of anything because I respect his privacy.
Green Card Cutie

AOL

#355 May 12, 2008
To the above poster. If you respected his privacy you would have said nothing.. So much for his trust in you, huh? Maybe that's why he kicked you to the curb after two years. Got any videos of the relationship? Oh dont worry, we wont tell. We respect his privacy, too.
TJD

New York, NY

#356 May 14, 2008
Green Card Cutie wrote:
To the above poster. If you respected his privacy you would have said nothing.. So much for his trust in you, huh? Maybe that's why he kicked you to the curb after two years. Got any videos of the relationship? Oh dont worry, we wont tell. We respect his privacy, too.
Hey green card - If my post seemed revealing or personal to you then you don't have much of a life. He would be thrilled by what I said about him. And by the way, we stopped seeing each other because I moved to Europe for several years.
Hope that's not too revealing for you.
Green Card Cutie

AOL

#357 May 14, 2008
I guess they have stronger pennicillan in Europe for the STD he gave you or the herpes that never went away.
TJD

New York, NY

#358 May 16, 2008
Sounds like you're in familiar territory with that comment.
And I'm guessing that I'm not the first to pick up on the fact that you're an angry, pathetic loser.
How's that working out for you?

“Here & Now”

Level 8

‘

#359 May 25, 2008
As I was looking for the other thread today to ask VEE did she hear anything about Dennis Farina coming to Ireland, I came across this thread, so it
will do equally, as it is another D Farina thread..
I heard it said here, that he is going to visit here, but it didn't state when, any help VEE?
BRUCE SPRINGSTEIN is here just now .. doing a concert! Good too..

Vee

Location hidden

#360 May 25, 2008
Grace Nerissa wrote:
As I was looking for the other thread today to ask VEE did she hear anything about Dennis Farina coming to Ireland, I came across this thread, so it
will do equally, as it is another D Farina thread..
I heard it said here, that he is going to visit here, but it didn't state when, any help VEE?
BRUCE SPRINGSTEIN is here just now .. doing a concert! Good too..
Yes, I read that in the paper. Maybe he wants to practice the accent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min eleanorigby 61,644
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Rider on the Storm 201,196
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 4 min Luckys Mommmy 9,166
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 21 min Poppyann 45,287
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 22 min Poppyann 3,519
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 27 min A Kimbeau 20,607
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 27 min Red_Forman 147,283
Who won the Presidential debate 2016 ? 1 hr Knock off purse s... 147
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 3 hr Crystal_Clear722 8,998
More from around the web