Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#134975 Mar 16, 2014
I am tan with a golen tint my hair is also golden red and brown..... dang it I am casey fewell.......... Christ's last dollar....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#134976 Mar 16, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
no not warren..... sorry really realated blood line guys... I like Hispanic and indian native americans...I really don't date white guys.... but I have beautiful emerald green eyes, a big butt an nice tits.... right good glenn chase hunter....... yeah I have been with glenn chase hunter for a year and three months and never cheated on him.
you remember now don't you
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#134977 Mar 16, 2014
Tom2Tone wrote:
Happy Anniversary - Little River Band
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4aR2QFwpsnIXX
Chuckle.:)
yes sir I am you really real forever always.....

does that make you feel better.....

babe just remember ..... my good glenn chase hunter lost his only love... she was a forever always sister ..... beautiful sister always.... she left early :(
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#134978 Mar 16, 2014
yes I will cook I will clean and if you touch me ...:) you know
\

please take out the trash honey

UHH... PLZZ HELP !

I literally just saw him driving going by the ranch... in a little black crummy beat up car... he looks like a nasty old junky yall ... he is almost 50, 5'8 black hair and black eyes... very tan... no teeth... has gray in his mangy looking hair... and has a tattoo of a blue swastika on the inside part of his right forearm...

seriously as soon as I saw him drive by I flipped a huey and flew back to the ranch and locked everything up .... this man is dangerouse, and crazy.... he is the first name on the contract.... HE IS A KILLER FOR REAL! he has raped women... that's how I got my son!

this is " Arnold swazanegers " baby sister .... please lord I hope this message goes to every omega, army, marine, navy, state trooper, national guard and any person in between... please dear lord don't let this message fall on deaf ears. FOREVER ALWAYS SACRED HEART

thank you babe I love you ... I love all my omega men... but I only sleep with one of them.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#134979 Mar 16, 2014
just call me beautiful ... and don't leave me with some old nasty guy I know what all of you look like...

“It All Started With A Big Bang”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#134980 Mar 16, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
<quoted text>
yes sir I am you really real forever always.....
does that make you feel better.....
babe just remember ..... my good glenn chase hunter lost his only love... she was a forever always sister ..... beautiful sister always.... she left early :(
Take A Little Pill - Brandy Clark

Level 6

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#134981 Mar 16, 2014
Get High - Brandy Clark

Don't worry, be happy!:)
methinks

United States

#134982 Mar 16, 2014
Mothers Little Helper .. has lost it's way

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#134983 Mar 16, 2014
Broken Wings-Mr Mister

on phone..... can't post links

“HAPPY THANKSGIVING”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Wink, Smile, and Waving @ U

#134984 Mar 16, 2014

Guns N' Roses

You're Crazy
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#134985 Mar 16, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
Broken Wings-Mr Mister
Joseph Stephenson you no toothed nasty old man.... you are a stalker and a murderer..... arnt you? Where is forever always sister wendy Gwen MILLER? f*ckin i swear if you killed my miller i will come after you and i will severely damage your man hood .... WHERE IS MY SISTER FOREVER ALWAYS? she sent a message last night saying frantically " I'm blond.... i am beautiful... and i am leaving to a new city.... she sounded like she was crying and very scared.." and i haven't heard from her since? if you killed my diamond i will hunt your old ass down... i will get omegas together to come bring you down..

LEAVE US ALONE YOUR LIKE 50 AND YOU LOOK HORRIBLE!

i am 26 ! you will never touch me ever again... the only good thing i ever got from you is my lil colt gage... you are not getting him that is MINE. SO JUST LEAVE US ALONE FOREVER PLEASE.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#134986 Mar 16, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L-9stMznR40XX
Guns N' Roses
You're Crazy
Nathen Don't that's family ! forever family ..... dang it.... this is casey fewell
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#134987 Mar 16, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L-9stMznR40XX
Guns N' Roses
You're Crazy
yes nathen what the heck is wrong with you guys..... just get rid of the real stalker
UHH... PLZZ HELP !

I literally just saw him driving going by the ranch... in a little black crummy beat up car... he looks like a nasty old junky yall ... he is almost 50, 5'8 black hair and black eyes... very tan... no teeth... has gray in his mangy looking hair... and has a tattoo of a blue swastika on the inside part of his right forearm...

seriously as soon as I saw him drive by I flipped a huey and flew back to the ranch and locked everything up .... this man is dangerouse, and crazy.... he is the first name on the contract.... HE IS A KILLER FOR REAL! he has raped women... that's how I got my son!

this is " Arnold swazanegers " baby sister .... please lord I hope this message goes to every omega, army, marine, navy, state trooper, national guard and any person in between... please dear lord don't let this message fall on deaf ears. FOREVER ALWAYS SACRED HEART

Level 6

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#134988 Mar 16, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
Broken Wings-Mr Mister
Broken Wings - Mr. Misser

“HAPPY THANKSGIVING”

Level 9

#134989 Mar 16, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#134990 Mar 16, 2014
WTF how could you not realize that! ugghhh where are you are you alright ...... flip wtf OMEGA contact alpha I am only on here helping you all where the hell is every one disappearing to wtf ? gggrrrr....

if you want a second glance to chech just come out to the ranch I am alive and really really helping you all read.... because a lot of your readers really just talk ship.... they don't do what they should be doing.

so hahemmm if you are paying them brother you should pay me too.... I really uncover everything ..... I mean everything..... literally everything.... dang it.... some one go chech on adler..... something is wrong I feel it!

“HAPPY THANKSGIVING”

Level 9

#134991 Mar 16, 2014

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#134992 Mar 16, 2014
Tom2Tone wrote:
<quoted text>Broken Wings - Mr. Misser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_CuK0MaWF8MXX
WTF is that weird one talking
That get more stupid under each new
name.......

Thanks Tom for the link....... Some men
Are still gentlemen ........

Level 6

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#134993 Mar 16, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is that weird one talking
That get more stupid under each new
name.......
Thanks Tom for the link....... Some men
Are still gentlemen ........
LOL, I put a different Broken Wings, nobody even noticed! Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha. Yes, someone's not quite right in the head! How does someone that's incarcerated get access to a computer anyway??LOL

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#134994 Mar 16, 2014
Napoleon XIV:'They're coming to take me away'
http://youtu.be/hnzHtm1jhL4

Seems appropriate! I suggest skipping the white coats & just using WASTE MANAGEMENT http://www.huayuansh.com/admin/Web_Editor/upl...

Also suggest SKIPPING the ANTI- depressants & taking a HIGH micro-gram dose of L.S.D.,to just fry whats left.
Plus with the lack of mental health care nation wide,you need to be ALL THE WAY gone to get admitted.But at least you get all the twinkies you want & LOTS of stuffed animals. Rick

IT'S NOT THE CRAZY PEOPLE YOU WORRY ABOUT-IT'S THE ONES THAT DON'T KNOW IT" R.C.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min It aint necessari... 126,909
Bill Cosby 13 min TALLYHO 8541 159
City's 'ugly' Christmas tree prompts public outcry 18 min wichita-rick 5
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 21 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 665
9 weird effects flying has on your body 23 min Sky King 2
What's your tip for the day? 49 min wichita-rick 1,543
Should a Husband Help His Wife With the Dishes? (Dec '12) 1 hr wichita-rick 474
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr wichita-rick 23,948
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 8,018
Why? 2 hr Camilla 33