What song are you listening to right ...
A hey hi call me please

Castroville, TX

#135413 Mar 21, 2014
able... you were in the accident?
A hey hi call me please

Castroville, TX

#135414 Mar 21, 2014
I need you glenn.? able? I don't know what to call you..... gee... you and I have to be together... we are birds of a feather.... can I come by later or are you in a lot of pain? I tried calling but no one answered .... I tried texting but nothing answered back I thought you were dead, babe I hate being without you I need you your my heart song.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#135415 Mar 21, 2014

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#135416 Mar 21, 2014
A hey hi call me please wrote:
I need you glenn.? able? I don't know what to call you..... gee... you and I have to be together... we are birds of a feather.... can I come by later or are you in a lot of pain? I tried calling but no one answered .... I tried texting but nothing answered back I thought you were dead, babe I hate being without you I need you your my heart song.
Lady!!!!!! YOU need to step away from the crack pipe...wow...I will have to say...you're now the biggest loon on weird forum...bar none!!!!!!...and the funny thing about it...you seem to like it that way...You're here all the time..with only short breaks to rest your fingers??? or something??...Maybe it's Meth...inquiring minds want to know....let's see your teeth...or is that tooth???

This is the song thread and you should stay within the topic...rules of topix...btw!!!

A song just for you....take it to heart...and get better...ya hear?!?:)

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#135417 Mar 21, 2014


Grand Funk Railroad - Footstompin' Music
Pale wild wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#135418 Mar 21, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =w3NXgM_LGQAXX
Grand Funk Railroad - Footstompin' Music
Babe please call...

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#135419 Mar 21, 2014


Pink Floyd - Learning To Fly
Pale wild wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#135420 Mar 21, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady!!!!!! YOU need to step away from the crack pipe...wow...I will have to say...you're now the biggest loon on weird forum...bar none!!!!!!...and the funny thing about it...you seem to like it that way...You're here all the time..with only short breaks to rest your fingers??? or something??...Maybe it's Meth...inquiring minds want to know....let's see your teeth...or is that tooth???
This is the song thread and you should stay within the topic...rules of topix...btw!!!
A song just for you....take it to heart...and get better...ya hear?!?:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vQ9KIgNsjegXX
please bubbs lets get every one together and vacation this Is very irritating.
you me glenn and sara ... what a ya' say fella

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#135421 Mar 21, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady!!!!!! YOU need to step away from the crack pipe...wow...I will have to say...you're now the biggest loon on weird forum...bar none!!!!!!...and the funny thing about it...you seem to like it that way...You're here all the time..with only short breaks to rest your fingers??? or something??...Maybe it's Meth...inquiring minds want to know....let's see your teeth...or is that tooth???
This is the song thread and you should stay within the topic...rules of topix...btw!!!
A song just for you....take it to heart...and get better...ya hear?!?:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vQ9KIgNsjegXX
Lol.
Ozzie Osbourne-Crazy Train
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Pale wild wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#135422 Mar 21, 2014
I know I am "Victoria" I am "casey" what is in a name? my face is the same... my eyes are green I gotta big asshhh.... c cup tits... and a lotta lip. auburn hair and goldish tan skin exept my white butt
Pale wild wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#135423 Mar 21, 2014
Freddy Sara Victoria/casey Glnn
Pale wild wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#135424 Mar 21, 2014
colten
Pale wild wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#135425 Mar 21, 2014
ya you and me bro and sis Fred/ Victoria bro and sister... Glenn my guy Sara your girl. colten my sunshine
Pale wild wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#135426 Mar 21, 2014
yeah I mean that too....
Pale wild wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#135427 Mar 21, 2014
not like that ..... odd
Pale wild wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#135428 Mar 21, 2014
6684 there was one on the floor , uncle but I don't know whos.... not mine.... I have a son,.... ( yes my uncle and my cousin) and my other uncle talk to me in green too...
Pale wild wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#135429 Mar 21, 2014
Doris kevin..... you coming too or what? see no one will answer me
Pale wild wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#135430 Mar 21, 2014
well then .... hiphop.... along then...

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#135431 Mar 21, 2014
Just TLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.
Ozzie Osbourne-Crazy Train
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
or maybe this one....:)



Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Pale wild wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#135432 Mar 21, 2014
Lucy in the sky with diamonds... my Gwen good girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 min SweLL GirL 13,430
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Aura Mytha 201,067
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 4 min Denny CranesPlace 24,521
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 10 min Princess Hey 3,452
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 10 min President Trump 8,467
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 11 min Princess Hey 13,757
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 20 min Princess Hey 6,112
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 33 min Family man 146
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 42 min Denny CranesPlace 58,055
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 15 hr Jack 7,790
More from around the web