What song are you listening to right ...
MaryJane

Bethlehem, PA

#127345 Nov 26, 2013


Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Mary Jane's Last Dance
MaryJane

Bethlehem, PA

#127346 Nov 26, 2013
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#127347 Nov 26, 2013
just a song..



underground offbeat.

:)

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#127348 Nov 26, 2013
Is She Really Going Out With Him,...?- Joe Jackson
Camilla

San Diego, CA

#127349 Nov 26, 2013
wichita-rick wrote:
The Spinners - Rubberband Man
http://youtu.be/k7LvjhASLIg
A little fun flashback:) Pulled from the side,because I made it through that Orleans tune:)
Loved the wang an twang funky beat when I was a tween:)Rick
You "made it through that Orleans tune:"
ok

- quite a popular, catchy old tune
so many of them are

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#127350 Nov 26, 2013
John Lennon and Chuck Berry Memphis Tennessee.
http://youtu.be/Ft2MbCpmYUI

From Mike Douglas Show,was something different. Rick

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#127351 Nov 26, 2013
Camilla wrote:
<quoted text>
You "made it through that Orleans tune:"
ok
- quite a popular, catchy old tune
so many of them are
Oh yes they are!I said once sometimes we don't want to admit it but we really do know ALL THE WORDS.:)No offense at least I listened:) probably struck that nerve of omg another one of my sisters 45's that she NEVER stopped playing,the a.m.Radio, then jukeboxes! AHHH! & NOW it's all elevator music:) But sometimes the rednecks have the proper remedy.:) Rick
Bubba Shot the Jukebox - Mark Chesnutt
http://youtu.be/7VKdwx5AB5k

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#127352 Nov 26, 2013
The Allman Brothers Band - Desert Blues
http://youtu.be/FAKJtkM5fLE

Good song,has that old sound of theirs. Rick
Camilla

San Diego, CA

#127353 Nov 26, 2013
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes they are!I said once sometimes we don't want to admit it but we really do know ALL THE WORDS.:)No offense at least I listened:) probably struck that nerve of omg another one of my sisters 45's that she NEVER stopped playing,the a.m.Radio, then jukeboxes! AHHH! & NOW it's all elevator music:) But sometimes the rednecks have the proper remedy.:) Rick
Bubba Shot the Jukebox - Mark Chesnutt
http://youtu.be/7VKdwx5AB5k
Intro's to:
- Lost in Space and The Jetsons


http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#127354 Nov 26, 2013
Bad Rain by the Allman Brothers Band-A song from Shades of Two Worlds, 1991
http://youtu.be/pyoHK_QlHa8

Not their most popular,but I like it. Rick

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#127355 Nov 26, 2013
Camilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Intro's to:
- Lost in Space and The Jetsons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Yjy-fnsmWR4XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yes indeed thx!Lost in space,no doubt,only so much room between our ears,but not impossible,practice makes perfect! Rick
The Impossible Dream -- Elvis Presley,Music & Lyrics,Marlo Sa
http://youtu.be/N3T5WFG3zcA

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#127356 Nov 26, 2013
The Allman Brothers Band - End Of The Line
http://youtu.be/A1ay-YDOlyk

Another from that l.p. good tune. Rick
Camilla

San Diego, CA

#127357 Nov 26, 2013
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed thx!Lost in space,no doubt,only so much room between our ears,but not impossible,practice makes perfect! Rick
The Impossible Dream -- Elvis Presley,Music & Lyrics,Marlo Sa
http://youtu.be/N3T5WFG3zcA
- Situation ally Aware
Marlo like Mar lo Thomas?

Thomas Brothers Guide
sitcom inspiration

Intro 0:17
Throw in Yellow Cabs, Apple Pie, Donuts and Chevrolet's -



- just sayin'

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#127358 Nov 27, 2013
Camilla wrote:
<quoted text>
- Situation ally Aware
Marlo like Mar lo Thomas?
Thomas Brothers Guide
sitcom inspiration
Intro 0:17
Throw in Yellow Cabs, Apple Pie, Donuts and Chevrolet's -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Zoh1LGADKI8XX
- just sayin'
It refers to another Marlo,but that works for me, ahhh maybe my 1st crush:) when I looked like this
OPIE- http://youtu.be/Oz5MjoKraos

But was living more in a household like this
Greg Brady Stoned-http://youtu.be/764MzeW Yn8k
Creepy Brady Bunch Moment-http://youtu.be/TKXzUAb 5om0

With a STRONG dose of this. Rick
Archie Bunker: "The Coons Are Coming!

http://youtu.be/sOnTZipv03M

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#127359 Nov 27, 2013
Janet

Bethlehem, PA

#127360 Nov 27, 2013
wichita-rick wrote:
Greg stoned? That's not an episode..... LOL

Yes, The Brady Bunch, what memories,,, I had a crush on Bobby.

Thankx for sharing.
Janet

Bethlehem, PA

#127361 Nov 27, 2013
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
It refers to another Marlo,but that works for me, ahhh maybe my 1st crush:) when I looked like this
OPIE- http://youtu.be/Oz5MjoKraos
But was living more in a household like this
Greg Brady Stoned-http://youtu.be/764MzeW Yn8k
Creepy Brady Bunch Moment-http://youtu.be/TKXzUAb 5om0
With a STRONG dose of this. Rick
Archie Bunker: "The Coons Are Coming!
http://youtu.be/sOnTZipv03M
I missed that episode. The Coons are coming, funny stuff. Very controversial show, people weren't so uptight back then,(I think) they could laugh at Archies jokes . Again, thanks got sharing.
Janet

Bethlehem, PA

#127362 Nov 27, 2013


Robert Plant - Heaven Knows , off of the Now and Zen album.

That whole album is brilliant in my opinion.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#127363 Nov 27, 2013
The Rolling Stones - Angie

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#127364 Nov 27, 2013
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tell me a TRUTH (Dec '12) 6 min Lucy the First 1,177
What is your weakness? (Jan '14) 9 min nylon nancy 351
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 13 min In Pizza We Crust 67,000
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 17 min Brandiiiiiiii 6,527
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 20 min Brandiiiiiiii 11,127
**3 Syllable Word Game - A-Z** (Jun '12) 22 min andet1987 866
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 24 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,447
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 48 min Laura Luckys Mom 10,562
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 56 min John Schanahan 948
News Church fined $12,000 for helping homeless new 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 23
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Sam 20,444
More from around the web