Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#125279 Oct 30, 2013
Kathlene wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb
Reported.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#125280 Oct 30, 2013
Listen to Terrie wrote:
<quoted text>He's a very silly boy, indeed! Tries too hard....
May I ask why you're telling me this??
Listen to Terrie

Hoffman Estates, IL

#125281 Oct 30, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask why you're telling me this??
Sure.

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#125282 Oct 30, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =luKmSLXukawXX
No, Doh! boy..it doesn't take much or very long to get your panties all in a twist, now, does it?

LOL

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#125283 Oct 30, 2013
Roxie Darling wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Doh! boy..it doesn't take much or very long to get your panties all in a twist, now, does it?
LOL
I see you're still fantasizing about men's undergarments you dirty little man...
Ami in Miami

Orlando, FL

#125284 Oct 30, 2013
Listen to Terrie wrote:
<quoted text>Sure.
lol. Yes yes he tries too hard. It's pathetic. He's a Selena and Shakira expert and fan just like that.
Ami in Miami

Orlando, FL

#125285 Oct 30, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're still fantasizing about men's undergarments you dirty little man...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uPWHfrU3PSQXX
Hi Enzo. I hear you're a shriveled up old spice wearing old foggie yourself.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#125286 Oct 30, 2013
Crystal Blue Persuasion by Artist ???
I have a Tummy Ache..FOOD POISONING!!!
;(

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#125287 Oct 30, 2013
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#125288 Oct 30, 2013
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Enzo. I hear you're a shriveled up old spice wearing old foggie yourself.
Don't use my name to post, again, Ozzie.

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#125289 Oct 30, 2013

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#125290 Oct 30, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're still fantasizing about men's undergarments you dirty little man...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uPWHfrU3PSQXX
There was an I 95 serial killer wasn't there? around here I wonder,is it men dressed in womens clothes or vice a versa or maybe
just naturally appealing either way? Rick
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XWFl98EzkAA/UG2baMp...

http://pibillwarner.files.wordpress.com/2012/...

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#125291 Oct 30, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Crystal Blue Persuasion by Artist ???
I have a Tummy Ache..FOOD POISONING!!!
;(
probably just offbeat ulcers...hope ya get feelin better.
Camilla

Los Angeles, CA

#125292 Oct 30, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Crystal Blue Persuasion by Artist ???
I have a Tummy Ache..FOOD POISONING!!!
;(
Tommy James & The Shondells
- ice cream alleviates aches
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#125293 Oct 30, 2013
You've already done enough damage...don't add insult to injury.

How many hundreds of my posts do you suppose you've removed..how many of my profiles have been ghosted to suit your fancy..never thinking once about me...only you..the game the whatever the f-ck is the Ozzie whim of the moment..just to mess with Pie???

You and that GD ip changer! I hope you're happy now.

Goodnight

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#125294 Oct 30, 2013
you piss me off with lyrics-david allen coe-

http://youtu.be/fmJbuvl1_O4

Seems to fit at the moment:) Rick


“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#125295 Oct 30, 2013

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#125296 Oct 30, 2013
Ami in Miami wrote:
You've already done enough damage...don't add insult to injury.
How many hundreds of my posts do you suppose you've removed..how many of my profiles have been ghosted to suit your fancy..never thinking once about me...only you..the game the whatever the f-ck is the Ozzie whim of the moment..just to mess with Pie???
You and that GD ip changer! I hope you're happy now.
Goodnight
... the cowsills ... poor baby ...

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#125297 Oct 30, 2013
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#125298 Oct 30, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
... the cowsills ... poor baby ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ld4HEmh0sHkXX
G F Y BACKSTABBER, LIAR & COWRD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min Hatti_Hollerand 23,996
Flesh-Eating Maggots Removed From Man's Head 4 min Maxxx Payne 5
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 5 min Sublime1 170
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min The Dude 127,638
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min Jolly 6,616
Big dawg 9 min Harrison Freebird 624
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 55,065
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 37,489
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Sublime1 8,044
Bill Cosby 9 hr wichita-rick 199

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE