What song are you listening to right ...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.

#113668 Jul 31, 2013
MC 5~~ Motorcity Is Burning

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

(re; 1968 Riots)

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#113669 Jul 31, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
I'm sure y'all noticed that I said "The National Anthem"! Y'all people skip right over me like I'm some kind of red headed step child and I don't like it!
Does anyone want to know why?
O.K. I'll be second then! BTW I resemble that remark! Thanks I AM Red headed step child.
BTW I have a folder full of NATIONAL songs & when I read that i simply clicked one a bluegrass no. no lyrics. thx. Rick
Not this one but this is a fav.
http://youtu.be/g3gcGJhfYFE
The U.S. National Anthem (Star Spangled Banner) by Pete Seeger

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#113670 Jul 31, 2013
The Guilt Trip Movie Soundtrack...FUN!!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#113671 Jul 31, 2013


Eric Clapton - While my guitar gently weeps

ft. Sir Paul

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#113673 Jul 31, 2013


Kid Rock & Jerry Lee Lewis

Honky Tonk Woman

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#113674 Jul 31, 2013

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#113675 Jul 31, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
I'm sure y'all noticed that I said "The National Anthem"! Y'all people skip right over me like I'm some kind of red headed step child and I don't like it!
Does anyone want to know why?
YOU play what ever YOU want... Don't worry about the icons.. Someone with too much daymn time on their hands.... I know they don't like KID ROCK that's why I keep playing them.... Cause they can kiss my AZZ.... LOL I always say that they are secretly in love.... LMAO... Have a Good Night Gemini....

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#113676 Jul 31, 2013

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#113677 Jul 31, 2013

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#113678 Jul 31, 2013
&fe ature=share&list=PL533E8E3 7061B52BB
J.J.Cale--Don't go to strangers

Didn't need to pass away for me to remember.
R.I.P. Rick

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#113679 Jul 31, 2013

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.

#113680 Jul 31, 2013
Leon Russell ~~ Alcatraz

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#113681 Jul 31, 2013


Kid Rock

Only God Knows Why

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#113682 Jul 31, 2013
wichita-rick wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K. I'll be second then! BTW I resemble that remark! Thanks I AM Red headed step child.
BTW I have a folder full of NATIONAL songs & when I read that i simply clicked one a bluegrass no. no lyrics. thx. Rick
Not this one but this is a fav.
http://youtu.be/g3gcGJhfYFE
The U.S. National Anthem (Star Spangled Banner) by Pete Seeger
No disrespect about the Red headed step child!

Thanks for the link!

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#113684 Jul 31, 2013
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU play what ever YOU want... Don't worry about the icons.. Someone with too much daymn time on their hands.... I know they don't like KID ROCK that's why I keep playing them.... Cause they can kiss my AZZ.... LOL I always say that they are secretly in love.... LMAO... Have a Good Night Gemini....
LOL! Keep playing it - I like Kid Rock!
Times are a Changing

San Jose, CA

#113685 Jul 31, 2013
Elizabeth Gillies - "You Don't Know Me" - Official Lyric Video

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#113686 Jul 31, 2013


Kid Rock

I'm Wrong But YOU Ain't Right

F*ck Off Iconer Don't Be Jealous!!!^^ Try listening to a song before YOU icon... OH I forgot YOU are just iconing me.... Love YA Too....

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#113687 Jul 31, 2013

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#113688 Jul 31, 2013


3 Doors Down - Here Without You

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#113689 Jul 31, 2013
http://youtu.be/Tdzlop4p0vc
J.J.CALE - Friday

Another I like. Rick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 2 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 1,828
What Could Be Hot? (May '15) 4 min beatlesinthebog 446
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min ChromiuMan 186,780
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 10 min whatimeisit 30,657
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 13 min Red_Forman 10,169
The Song Title Game (Jul '10) 22 min xxxooxxx 15,872
a-z of music (Mar '08) 30 min xxxooxxx 20,953
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr F_R_E_D 54,068
More from around the web