“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#95526 Feb 22, 2013
Musical Maria wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bPNRw_O3J7sXX
Love this unplugged song. Love Sting.... love the message of complete acceptance being love.
oh, snap Maria ... I should've known you played it ...

How are you, tonight?...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#95527 Feb 22, 2013
Eddie Murphy at his best, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#95528 Feb 22, 2013
LONNIE MACK ~ SATISFY SUZIE ...
Musical Maria

Cleveland, GA

#95529 Feb 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, snap Maria ... I should've known you played it ...
How are you, tonight?...
I am cracking up reading that! lol

I use to have a school mate named Roxanne and thought it was such a cool name..... THEN the song came out!

I'm doing really well tonight. Feeling positive about the future! I need to remember to give you a different email at some point.....

“ Happy New Year”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#95530 Feb 22, 2013


Cage the Elephant - Ain't No Rest For the Wicked

“ Happy New Year”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#95531 Feb 22, 2013


Stryper - To Hell With the Devil

“ Happy New Year”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#95532 Feb 22, 2013


White Lion - Broken Heart

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#95533 Feb 22, 2013
Musical Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
I am cracking up reading that! lol
I use to have a school mate named Roxanne and thought it was such a cool name..... THEN the song came out!
I'm doing really well tonight. Feeling positive about the future! I need to remember to give you a different email at some point.....
uh, yeah ... that'd be very helpful ... the phone number is still the same, correct?...

This is Dilana from Africa ... she's a friend of a friend from Houston ... she moved from Houston to LA after the Rockstar SuperNova competition ... No one has heard from her since ... Matter of fact, went on a biker trip to Big Bend National Park with her friends and haven't seen them since Big Bend ... fade away, not fade away ...

her version of Roxanne ... she's pretty good, I love her raspy voice ... it's not long, a couple of minutes so I won't bore ya, lol ...

“ Happy New Year”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#95534 Feb 22, 2013


Faster Pussycat - House of Pain

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#95535 Feb 22, 2013
BUDDY HOLLY ~ NOT FADE AWAY ...

“ Happy New Year”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#95536 Feb 22, 2013


Firehouse - Love of a Lifetime

“ Happy New Year”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#95537 Feb 22, 2013


Bad English - When I See You Smile

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#95538 Feb 22, 2013
COLLECTIVE SOUL ~ SHINE ...

heaven send a light, let it shine on me ...

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#95539 Feb 22, 2013
"The Face"[To my Dear friend I cant live without...The Gentleman I am thinking about IS very Intune to my heart,Mind,and Soul..]

“ Happy New Year”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#95540 Feb 22, 2013


Lita Ford - Kiss Me Deadly
Musical Maria

Cleveland, GA

#95541 Feb 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
uh, yeah ... that'd be very helpful ... the phone number is still the same, correct?...
This is Dilana from Africa ... she's a friend of a friend from Houston ... she moved from Houston to LA after the Rockstar SuperNova competition ... No one has heard from her since ... Matter of fact, went on a biker trip to Big Bend National Park with her friends and haven't seen them since Big Bend ... fade away, not fade away ...
her version of Roxanne ... she's pretty good, I love her raspy voice ... it's not long, a couple of minutes so I won't bore ya, lol ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_qBywD8Cu2kXX
That's really nice!

So good to hear YOUR voice! What a pleasant surprise! xoxoxoxo

Nite Woman!

“once was blind”

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

now I see

#95542 Feb 22, 2013
Joe Satriani's Cryin. You have to listen to it with your eyes closed. It is meant to evoke feelings. I like it because it has both a cool pristine sound and a low slung raunchy feel.
The Jet

Schaumburg, IL

#95543 Feb 22, 2013
Musical Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
I am cracking up reading that! lol
I use to have a school mate named Roxanne and thought it was such a cool name..... THEN the song came out!
I'm doing really well tonight. Feeling positive about the future! I need to remember to give you a different email at some point.....
Did anyone ever solve you?

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#95544 Feb 22, 2013
"Air that I Breathe"[This is a Lovely song..]

“once was blind”

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

now I see

#95545 Feb 22, 2013
Posting links is not working for me. Going to try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 5 min Bree_Z 3,061
*SEPT 2015 --- SIGNS of 7 YR Tribulation 'start' 5 min -Lea- 3
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 7 min -CatCiao- 76
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 10 min Roy 13,593
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min -Lea- 26,069
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min Aura Mytha 134,842
Should the St Patricks Day parade be open to th... 20 min Wolftracks 22
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr eleanorigby 37,813
Is it possible to....... 5 hr beatlesinafog 621
More from around the web